It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of England bishop who preaches about allowing Syrian refugees into Britain... .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Migration has always been about resources... Wars even are about resources on the whole.. But... Because the population increase the world over.. And those seeing that we have better resources than they have creates a flood of people coming to our country putting pressure on and vastly reducing our resources.. We cannot accommodate the world no matter how do goodery you are.. It just a practical issue of there being no more room... Not to mention the fact that certain cultures do not integrate.. Create ghettos and export their own alien culture that creates a societal schism, crime and tension... On the whole it is not sustainable

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
a reply to: Klassified
I hadn't considered the infrastructure calasp. However I think you're spot on with regards to a world without borders. I don't think the concept is bad on its surface, the steps that's being to get there are absolutely deplorable.

If no one is living where they're from, if the entire world becomes a mixing pot then borders would be superfluous. I just think it would have happened naturally given time. This devastation and chaos is just selfish agenda pushing.

To be frank there are too many people that aren't ready to consider everyone as equals to themselves. Maybe that's cultural, I honestly don't think so. I just considered this to be how people that aren't as exposed to other ways of life are until they learn better.

AND, I do believe that due to the ancient historical value of the middle east that something is being looked for or specific land is desired. ( and I don't mean Israel)

It's called the Cloward-Piven strategy. Capitalism works because everyone is supposed to be free to see an opportunity and exploit it to their own profit - you see a need that isn't being addressed, you set up a business (joiner, carpenter, plumber, daycare, slater, builder, decorator, cafe, restaurant, dentist, doctor, hairdresser, beautician). When the economy is booming, that puts pressure on government to keep taxes down.

"The “Cloward-Piven Strategy” seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse." Thus, if there is a national crisis, then taxes must be raised and many businesses will face extra regulation or nationalization, perhaps even being shutdown altogether.

Bring in millions of refugees, and governments have to borrow money and raise taxes to care for them. Those people will then become voters and outvote business owners. Though this can fail, if they learn a trade.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

The Bishop of Manchester claims "that it would be wrong for a refugee family to move into his own recently refurbished house because of the language barrier and their ‘alien culture" so if he can see these things when it comes to his own household why can't he see that this is going to be the problem on a greater scale throughout the Country when looking at thousands entering the Country.

As the Bishop of Manchester I find it disgraceful that he hasn't offered his vicarage to the thousands of vulnerable homeless people on the streets of Manchester. The word charity begins at home obviously doesn't resonate with him.!

The Bishop needs to take a leaf out of Gary Neville's or Ryan Giggs book:

www.theguardian.com...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The clergy need to stick to their own jobs and let the politicians get on with theirs.

After all if I needed a doctor ... would I go to a butcher?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Typical do gooder, writing cheques with ooother people's money.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

The same people who keep asking for more people to be let in are then the same people who are asking for an end to austerity measures. How do these people think we can carry on spending millions on benefits and public services and at the same time keep letting hundreds of thousands of people in.

I agree with the point you make. Many people do not realise that multiculrualism and immigrations are cultural type subsersive weapons to weaken national pride and national identify.

With regard to this point above, for those interested, this is how the money can be easily created.

Manufacturing Money by Australian Mark Mansfield B.Ec.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: anxiouswens

Isn't that the idea? In order to force a "world without borders", you must force immigration, and force the collapse of the present infrastructure.

A "world without borders", is the drum beat of 'an economy without boarders (re the globalists) you must force immigration, and force the collapse of national pride and national identify which leads to a weakened country populated by people who dont beleive in or care about anything but their own personal lives.

This makes them much easier to take over through silent the weapons of cultural conflict, social upheaval, financial, diplomatic, economic, finanical and legal weapons such hate speach laws that are really desinged to curb, restrict and severely curtail free speech under the guise of equlity and tolerance.

Whereas a nation that has a strong sense of its identify and what they stand for and what they value, is not a good candidate for surrendering its sovereignty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join