It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

edit on 2 14 2019 by dashen because: derp

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The author of that video is completely clueless.

It's not even necessary to try to debunk the patent anymore since it's based on CRT technology and almost nobody uses that anymore, nearly all TV and computer monitors now are a totally different technology that doesn't even use CRTs. Modern monitors use less power meaning they add less CO2 emissions to the environment to run them, a lot less, for example you might see a reduction from 80 watts of a CRT to 20 watts for a flat panel, a 75% reduction in energy use, and the electric field emitted at a distance will be reduced by even more than that.

LCD vs. CRT Monitor Comparison

The radiation emission in CRT monitors are higher. This will not be visible normally but it will affect eyesight and may cause head ache. Long term use of these monitors may even affect the eyes adversely. LCD monitors do not have this type of Radiation emission.

It never worked with CRTs either, see this part of the patent where they made an excuse that they didn't have the flashing video available to play on the TV so they used some other apparatus besides the TV for their testing:

The exploration is limited to estimating the largest distance Z=Z, along the center line of the 30" TV at which Screen emissions can excite the 1/2 HZ resonance, as determined by the ptosis test. The TV is to display an image which undergoes the Standard Subliminal pulsing as defined above. It would be best to perform this test with the 30" TV on which the Subliminally pulsed images are produced by means of a Video. Since Such a Video was not available, the ptosis test was conducted instead with a pulsed electric field Source consisting of a Small grounded doublet electrode of the type discussed in the 874 patent.

He makes it sound easy to make 1/2 Hz flashes but then says he has no video of 1/2 Hz flashes to play on the TV so he doesn't use the TV for testing the claim of what the TV will do. Anybody who can't see that as a very poor excuse for why it wasn't tested with an actual TV is a few french fries short of a happy meal. Millions of people produce fancy youtube videos all the time and this author writing all this technical stuff can't make a simple video with a light flashing once every 2 seconds? He even admits that:

"It would be best to perform this test with the 30" TV on which the Subliminally pulsed images are produced by means of a Video."

Yes because that is what the patent is about, but he didn't do that and it's easy to guess why, and it's not the stupid excuse of a reason he gave.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

From my research this has very little to do with energy used and more about stimulating the sodium and potassium ion channels in peripheral nerve cells by means of photoelectric effect

Especially in the blue and yellow wavelengths
edit on 2 14 2019 by dashen because: Blueyellow

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Speaking of which I forgot what the name of that piece of equipment was that you told me I could use to check the conductivity of a solution without subjecting it to electrolysis

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

From my research this has very little to do with energy used and more about stimulating the sodium and potassium ion channels in peripheral nerve cells by means of photoelectric effect
That video was about a specific patent and that's not what the patent says, not even close.

Speaking of which I forgot what the name of that piece of equipment was that you told me I could use to check the conductivity of a solution without subjecting it to electrolysis

Here is a link to all my posts in this thread if this will help:

My posts in this thread

Those posts were a long time ago and I don't recall the specific discussion, maybe a conductivity meter?

edit on 2019214 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Using EM to mess with the mind?

You make somebody "unsee" what they just saw, like, let's say for example, a black triangular craft hovering around the neighborhood. Or, replace the eye signal with something more prosaic like a jumbo jet! Or if you really want to screw with somebody, run several different sci-fi spaceship shapes past somebody then run to your favorite conspiracy site and see how silly the person sounds reporting seeing a Borg cube floating in mid-air!

Combine it with the pulsed laser tech that can broadcast speech wirelessly and you end being like Mary Mcfly screwing with his dad using a Walkman and Van Halen!!

And you know how the kids these days say, "Oh. There's an app for that..."? Why try to put the stink eye on somebody using EM from a monitor? Why not, let's say, pop up invisible advertising panes with messages like, "Big Brother Loves You" or "Don't mess with the government" or "Remember to drink you Ovaltine!"

Where, or where, did I leave my tinfoil hat??...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Probably a fictitious name

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FredMasint

is his daughter Ingrid Loos a fictitious name too?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I did a bit more research and it appears he had a family and it wasn't a fictitious name. I'm trying to figure out who has done the most work for the US on electromagnetic fields and brain entrainment.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I am anxious to hear any results

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Well I can tell you what I know so far. The use of microwaves to entrain the brain is no conspiracy theory; the effects are such to mimic schizophrenia with additional effects of burns, dizziness, increased dream recall and potentially literally feeling cooked.

History:
-"Radar hearing" is discovered in 1939 in England, fighting nazis
-Russia develops the first OTH missile detection system called the Veyer in 1949. Shut down for unknown reasons.
-L. Rabichev in Russia develops the LIDA machine in the 1950s which uses ELF waves and other mechanisms to calm people, but also causes other effects and hearing of "screams" and voices in those who are sensitive to it.
-Not to be outdone, the US CIA under Allen Dulles initiates MKUltra to develop and defend against these types of mind weapons. lsd is the major focus of study initially. Throughout the program's history doctors such as Ewen Cameron and Louis Jolyon West experiment with psychiatric patients using lsd, electroshock, radio telemetry and other techniques.
-Russia bombards the US embassy with microwaves, CIA knows and does nothing. Project Pandora.
-Allen Frey discovered radar hearing in US working for GE.
-Mark Grove and Patrick Sharp transmit audible words via microwave hearing.
-Russia buils the Russian Woodpecker OTH missile detector which, according to some, can transmit at frequencies that are "psychoactive." Basically you don't want your biofield to be ascertained by those who operate the machine.
-America builds large magnet that helps power the Woodpecker. This is all near Chernobyl. Conspiracy: did it cause the nuclear meltdown??
-Under Eldon Byrd, W Ross Adey buys a LIDA Machine and experiments with it. Eldon Byrd does more experiments with it. Eventually this research goes black. Eldon Byrd was read into a new project called Project Stargate, on psychotronic warfare and remote viewing.
-Woodpecker shuts down in 1989.
-MASINT (measurement and signals intelligence) expands in scope and several Earth stations such as "Pinegap" are built to analyze signals.
-HAARP is built in Alaska, officially to study the ionosphere, but unofficially capable of transmitting frequencies within the ionosphere and weaponizing it.

Mechanism:
High powered low frequency electromagnetic radiation and electrical pulses combined are capable of heating and expanding the inner ear of mammals.

Motive:
Unknown, although any scientific research that involves the use of money and the advent of technology is of interest to relevant parties. Exposing this weapon would render it null.

This Hendricus G Loos is new to me. Wondering who he is, what his role is.

A good guide online to these techniques is found online written by Augusto Mel. istihbaratalani.files.wordpress.com...

Those who know about this are very freaky people.

The only conspiracy is whether or not it is used on people.

Some relevant links:
www.cia.gov...
ssi.armywarcollege.edu...
edit on 19-2-2019 by FredMasint because: (no reason given)

www.muckrock.com...

www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I like you Fred.
Let's be friends

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredMasint
-Russia bombards the US embassy with microwaves, CIA knows and does nothing. Project Pandora.

That seems misleading to say "CIA knows and does nothing."
Why would you only focus on what the CIA knows and did, if you know about project Pandora?

The US did some testing on primates of the same kind of microwaves bombarding the US Embassy which the US thought were too weak to have any significant effect. The incompetent project manager got excited over his sloppy research which he reported had an effect, which was never verified with further better controlled research and the incompetent manager was fired. The CIA finally concluded that the levels were too low to produce any discernible effect and that the microwaves were probably used to activate listening devices rather than to affect humans.

The Secret History of Diplomats and Invisible Weapons

By the end of the 1960s, the intelligence community concluded that the Soviets were using the pulsed radiation to activate listening bugs concealed in the embassy’s walls, and not to control diplomats’ minds.
Wouldn't "the intelligence community" include the CIA? It seems this particular episode is an example of an unjustified fear of mind control from microwaves that didn't have enough power to have a significant effect on humans, and not actual mind control, the kind of situation you can get when people don't understand what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You assume the public data is credible.
Have you peer reviewed?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Re "CIA knows and does nothing," I'm just stating the facts. The CIA was monitoring the effects of microwave radiation, which are similar to those experienced by Cuban diplomats recently.

That manager was Richard Cesaro in the 60s. Technology evolved over time. Others such as Frey, Sharp and Grove did find effects on the human auditory system.

Project Pandora did conclude to that end, although there were negative effects on the embassy staff.

There's no such thing as mind control; you can't control the human and his free will. But these technologies can make life more difficult, which is why I term it "brain entrainment". What I'm trying to show is that there is ample evidence of these technologies existing, having the desired effect, and being researched on. There's no claims that they have been used on free citizens and who would be using them, although that is not so far fetched with the evidence in hand.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You assume the public data is credible.
Have you peer reviewed?
If you assume these claims can be considered in isolation, that would be a mistake. There is such a vast repository of peer reviewed data on electromagnetism that you can't just start making up claims that contradict all the peer-reviewed evidence, which I see some people trying to do. The research is a little less clear on higher frequencies like those used by cell phones, because there are some factors at work there like people holding cell phones right against their heads (against the manufacturer recommendations to keep some space between the phone and the ear) and also those frequencies being higher have the potential at least to do more damage if they can penetrate living tissue but to the extent living tissue is at least partially conductive that places limits on the penetration, relative to the frequency.

Lower frequencies can penetrate further, but because they have less energy the effects they can have are more limited, though heating is a common effect, after all that's how we heat food in microwaves, everyone who uses a microwave oven is familiar with microwave heating.

originally posted by: FredMasint
There's no such thing as mind control; you can't control the human and his free will.
I wouldn't go that far, I think the techniques employed by Derren Brown are pretty impressive, though presumably he only uses them on willing consenting subjects. But if you mean by means of EM radiation, then I'd agree that I've never seen any plausible idea for how EM radiation can control someone's mind. It might do other things, but not that.

But these technologies can make life more difficult, which is why I term it "brain entrainment". What I'm trying to show is that there is ample evidence of these technologies existing...
The microwave sound artifacts from heating in the ear I have no problem with, however that's not mind control, and even if I heard voices in my ear I wouldn't have to do what they said. But that's not to say electromagnetic radiation of any intensity can't have an effect, it certainly can have numerous effects, some of them unpleasant. But mind control isn't one of them.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

My line of research has showed that activating the sodium and potassium ion channels of peripheral nerve cells can be achieved with with very low frequency electromagnetic waves even within the visual range

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

3 Guest Book
Hendricus Gerardus "Henk" Loos
1925 - 2017
Loos, Hendricus Gerardus "Henk", of Laguna Beach, CA, passed away on January 29, 2017 in Laguna Niguel at the age of 91. He was born December 18, 1925 in the Netherlands and earned a doctorate in Technical Sciences from the Delft University of Technology. He is survived by wife, Jansje; son, Charles; and daughter, Ingrid.
Published in Orange County Register on Mar. 11, 2017.

He's manipulating our central nervous systems from the other side now folks.

Till next time Henk

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join