It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hendricus G Loos, Master of Mind Control

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

According to mylife.com Hendrius G Loos was born in 1925, so is 92, and is listed as currently Principal at Cuewave Corp.

I searched for Cuewave corp and only got QWave corp - which deals with RF integration chips (RFIC):

Qwave Technology Co, Ltd

Not sure if linked

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
found this old post mentioning cuewave

but Qwave is a taiwanese corp., seemingly unrelated. but you never know.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: beansidhe

this is what wi-fi would look like if we could see it

imagine the possibilities....

Saturday morning 9:30 am EST, July 21...link is 404ed...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

you are correct!

found it on ( web.archive.org...://motherboard.vice.com:80/blog/this-is-what-wi-fi-would-look-like-if-we-could-see-it )

dang. cant get the link to work.

but you can copypasta the whole link if you quote this post
edit on 7 21 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

wtf chris carter.

i love you man

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Interesting piece, glad you posted this.

Mr. Hendricus Loos, wherever you are, I hope you are not the man who sold the world.

I was always under the impression that people couldn't be controlled if they were 'aware' of what was going down. I still do to some extent. It's like a slow moving train, you know it's coming but if you choose not to jump off while you can, you're gonna get creamed.

The mind is a complex thing, but it can be disbanned if you're awareness is intact and you understand what's going on.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

when you control the sodium-potassium ion pathways, you control the man

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

This would explain what's wrong with the World.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

But then one must question Consciousness. It's separate from the meat sack we're entrapped in. Is it the mind that is controlled by this method only, or have we not yet learned how to access our own Consciousness in order to escape the prison of our minds?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

yes.

consciousness is ethereal, but carried by signals. EM waves are nearly-ethereal and can manipulate those signals

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

That being the case, makes me ask another question, What are We then? Either we're easily controlled beings without free will, or all of what we see hear and experience is subliminal. Like the Gnostics version of reality.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

all is true.
exercising free will is much harder these days.
word on the street is that there is a Great Awakening going on

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I speculate that this Great Awakening is what the ancients referred to as The Golden Age. Free will indeed is tougher with all the fake news infiltration going on. Lets hope this awakening takes place in our life time.
edit on 29-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Stumbled across this post after seeing these patents, searching his name, and finding the "shut-downs" paper he did with his daughter. My wife has DID, which you get from being abused for a really long time starting really early in childhood. If you dig deep enough you'll find 2 papers on the "Adrenochrome theory of psychosis" If you follow the paper trail you can comfortably ignore the shills knowing that this was the landmark paper for the "anti-oxidant defense system" insult theory of schizophrenia (AODS) and that is well-documented in the literature today. Why am I bringing this up? In those papers they look at EEGs of "epileptics" having seizures; they give them adrenochrome and the eegs spike, then they give niacin and they go down. Call me crazy: this to me, especially when you add the smoke and mirrors surrounding all of it, suggests we've been lied to BIGGLY about DID, schizophrenia, Autism, and Epilepsy. Most impacted by these probably already know this (not genetic, but STRESS, which is interchangeable: can be physical, chemical, psychological)
Why am I bringing this up? remember the NAZI experiments? exposing people to different types of stress, and measuring what happens? O2 deprivation? Temperature Deprivation? Near-death? Anyone read SRA survivor stories?
Why did I take the time to jump in? My experience suggests, with all due respect, that there is a distinct moment in this conversation where it was hijacked, with all due respect. the conversation was genuine and exploratory and then all of a sudden BOOM. Insert opposition. Not real skepticism, imo, but strategic oppositon. Shortly thereafter backup seems, imo, to have joined in.
Don't let anyone tell you that peer-reviewed research is where to find information verification on patents. Peer-reviewed research is, imo, mostly a gate-keeper. All of the radio/electronics stuff we use today is based on concepts that have been erased from history, by way of peer-reviewed literature.
Anyway, just my two cents.

You CANNOT use today's physics concepts to try to figure this out. You have to use Radio concepts from electrical engineering. IF you use today's "physics" concepts, electricity is impossible. Ask any old-school radio guy. They'll tell you. Lucky for us we have Q's Tripcode library and cool books like The Spinning Magnet which help us understand just how important faraday's concept of electromagnetic fields really are, and, though the world would like you to think that Einstein disproved the aether, OG radio guys know better. Why do you think Einstein kept a picture of Faraday on his desk for most of his career?

If we're just lucky enough, we might come across really cool radio guys like Eric Dollard, and he might help point us in the right direction on where to go if we really want to know how this stuff works. Anyway, it's silly to think of photons as particles that travel through empty space and try to use that to understand what this guy is doing. Guessing it can be done, if you're superduper brilliant and know both languages.
Hope that helps. Sorry to offend anyone but I think it's important moving forward that we call out gatekeepers when we think we see them. If we are wrong, if nothing else maybe it will correct the inappropriate behavior and allow us all to become better informed. WWG1WGA.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shrink182

bro.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

New on here. Did I say or do something wrong?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

If you want to understand how this could affect the body, you don't have to make it work through the nerves; fascia is it's own beast. This video alone proves it defies any understanding we currently think we have about it, and should help you feel more comfortable telling shills to go away. www.youtube.com...

Based off my observations there seem to be "pathways" of twisted fascia that traverse the body carrying something with them wherever they go. tweaking one of these in someone's foot just right can cause their ear to hurt. Anyway, makes sense to me that these would be meridians. Taking a piece form Eric's video, that electricity, in the world of OG radio, doesn't actually flow through the wires, but in between, if you dare go there, you're left thinking that nature loves a vortex for getting energy from point a to point b with very little effort, that twisted stuff doing this in the body would be super efficient and bodies love super efficiency, that we're now talking about information travelling along....nothing, essentially... and that this leap frees us up from all this piezo-electric chemical pathway frustration when trying to understand how our phone screen can convince us to go do something stupid. incidentally, it also helps tear down a few barriers trying to grasp the concept that stress is stress (possibly aka inflammation) inside of the body, regardless of source-type.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

The colour blue and the sound that comes from them, that's how they do it in my guesstamation.
Turn everything off and meditate.
Just like Will-i am says.
Take control of your mind and meditate,
Let your soul gravitate to the love y'all.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Nice posts, btw.
And what you says and the way you pit it has me curious and ready for some research, at work now so can't just now but i Will, i would just like ti add, if people are trying to mess with our heads its part of the plan, mother natures plan or the great architects plan or whatever my suggestion is ti know that you will be better than ok as it's all designed to make you stronger, another things they are not telling you is that the placebo effect is you controlling your own systems, and your at level one, everything makes me stronger, EMMS.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Apologies I am unaccustomed to posts in this thread being so informative.
I have been doing my own research and experiments with LEDs and electrolyte mixtures and testing their electric resistance.
I have had some startling results

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join