It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal or Human Being??!! What Japanese did in China in Second World War??!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What, you say you have knowledge of your country, and you ask me of the Three Gorges Dam? Your internet acess has been censored by the people in your country that want you to see only what will make you angry and patriotic. Here Now you will know what is really going on in china.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oh wait, I remembered another word about China

Tiananmen

XAOS

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by xaos]

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Probably not worth the bother Xaos. I thought blind patriotism had reached it's pinnacle here in the U.S. after 9/11 but apparently it's even worse in China. At least here we can search the internet and other information sources to make our own conclusions. Greatwall seems to be the poster child of the totalitarian regime dream.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Every friends:
I do not want to reply XAOS and FRY2 any more. everyone can see their reply, what kind of reply. full of lies, slander,.....and disgusting words, without any convincing evidence. I do not know if they are Japanese. But I do not like this kind of things, this kind of man.
I posted these pictures for two purpose:
1. tell more people what Japanese did in China, let more people have more knowledge about this country, this nation.
2. give an bloody evidence that ANY War is evil. War is the highest level of torrorism.
As some one such as XAOS argue that German and Japanese were all invaders in WWII. he complained that why I just told about Japanese and did not mention German. Again, I will say that both German and Japan were evil in WWII. But I still want to tell everyone that German and Japan were quite different in WWII, German was evil man, Japanese were animal in WWII.
I have some patroism, but I am not a blind patroinism. I know XAOS and FRY2 try to make confusion. Try to attract the reader's attention from the pictures I posted. But I tell you that every sound people here can judge which one is evil, which is bad, which one is good, which one is beautiful. You try to slander our country and our people only prove that Japanese is Japanese, never changed, just like animal will bite, never change.

[Edited on 13-6-2003 by GreatWall]

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, the pictures you posted were interesting on what the japanese did to the chinese, but your remarks afterwards top the japanese were not. You were just down right racist.
I really dont think racism belongs on this website.
I will still like to know how old you are and what country your from, I'll asume your chinese, and prolly around 16 or 17...cuz only someone that age could be so naive to say the remarks you posted against the japanese.
"animals"....
you know what they say
"Its Takes One To Know One"
Deep

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Greatwall, you have to learn to take critism. Most of your posts are full of patriotic rhetoric. Blind faith in a totalitarian government is what allows them to stay in power and suppress the Chinese people.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I second that. I am an American and Chinese. I distrust both governments.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
GreatWall,
I understand why you you started this post... But, like the last two posters have said, some of your comments are not helping your cause. Instead of just going on about Japanese 'animals', why not post informative stuff about your own country? What I mean is, instead of just deriding Japan, why not talk about positive things that China is doing, lately... China's current space program, for example?

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
GreatWall,
I understand why you you started this post... But, like the last two posters have said, some of your comments are not helping your cause. Instead of just going on about Japanese 'animals', why not post informative stuff about your own country? What I mean is, instead of just deriding Japan, why not talk about positive things that China is doing, lately... China's current space program, for example?

Thank you.
I want to tell you that my native language is Chinese!! If my English is so good that I can say anything what i want, I will of course do what you said.
Just as XAOS, he just said two Words "Three Gorge" and say it a bad thing in China. you tell me how to say? I ask him to tell more about "three Gorge", what I mean is that why you believe that " three Gorge" is bad thing. He did not reply, just say that I am a blind patroinism. I believe that he just like a dog, sometimes, bark once in the post, who knows what his meaning!

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by GreatWall]

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your support. I will pay more attention for the words I used in the future.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Um, actually I did reply with a link about all that is bad about the three gorges. I did not go into detail on it, but I understand if your country has blocked acess to it. I could copy and paste it for you if you want.

And I feel sorry for your country and the terrors that happened to it during WW2, but there is no way for retribution, you cannot bring the"animals" back from the grave to torture them. All you can do is accept that there is evil this world and you must do all that is possible to combat it.

And as for Tiananmen, here are some pictures for you, since you love visual evidence so much. Here is proof of the "animals" in your country. Tell me that you cannot look at them without crying.

Does the University show you those photos? Do they tell you of the thousands of students like you who gave their lives for freedom?

XAOS

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
Um, actually I did reply with a link about all that is bad about the three gorges. I did not go into detail on it, but I understand if your country has blocked acess to it. I could copy and paste it for you if you want.

And I feel sorry for your country and the terrors that happened to it during WW2, but there is no way for retribution, you cannot bring the"animals" back from the grave to torture them. All you can do is accept that there is evil this world and you must do all that is possible to combat it.

And as for Tiananmen, here are some pictures for you, since you love visual evidence so much. Here is proof of the "animals" in your country. Tell me that you cannot look at them without crying.

Does the University show you those photos? Do they tell you of the thousands of students like you who gave their lives for freedom?

XAOS

I said I do not want to reply your post. OK, this is the last reply.
Suppose that this pictures were true, they were taken from Tian Men( Actually, I doubt it).
In 1989, A martial law was passed and enfored the law in Beijing, that means any actions after the law is illegal. In USA, anyone dare to break the martial law, the policeman have the right to kill him, I think XAOS you should know this point!!!!
in the American history, there were many roits as well, and the US passed the martial law, and suppress the roits. This is the same thing. You should understand this.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You make some valid points Greatwall. However if the US military had done the same thing in the US, the government would have a very short lifespan. The leaders of the carnage would probably be jailed for mass murder.
Also Greatwall why was marshal law declared in the first place ?

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
Greatwall, you have to learn to take critism. Most of your posts are full of patriotic rhetoric. Blind faith in a totalitarian government is what allows them to stay in power and suppress the Chinese people.

I agree with you, but don't forget that his internet connection is ALLWAYS monitored by his " democratic government ". If he write something that " they " don't like, he'll be in troubles. Then, we can't be sure if he's serious or not.

May be his post would be different if he was not posting from China.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
True, for all we know GreatWall is posting about the horrors of his government and some censur somewhere in an office is changing what he says.

XAOS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join