It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal or Human Being??!! What Japanese did in China in Second World War??!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
and I am sure there are Chinese people who think Mao is a hero, so what's your point and why do you find this topic relevant to the scope of our discussion on this forum? Is your topic really related to anything regarding ' War On Terrorism, Iraq, & N. Korea'?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
and I am sure there are Chinese people who think Mao is a hero, so what's your point and why do you find this topic relevant to the scope of our discussion on this forum? Is your topic really related to anything regarding ' War On Terrorism, Iraq, & N. Korea'?

Do not you believe that the US army is just like the Japanese Army in World War II. The US army in the biggist terrorist in the Current world!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
riiigght.

No. I don't believe that.

Who stopped Japan in WW II? Who helped China in WW II?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatWall

Do not you believe that the US army is just like the Japanese Army in World War II. The US army in the biggist terrorist in the Current world!!!

Don't take it too much by heart. I understand why you're upset the Jap's, but it's not a reason to do such a comparison. BoB88 has right when he told about Mao who was a butcher as Stalin or Hitler were. He's right as you right when you say that the Jap's are still seeing their soldiers like heros, when in fact, they were all a bunch of criminal cranks.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
BAH!

Listen man, get over it! It is things like this that reignite war! People saying that a nation has not fufilled a debt of blood. That is how World War Two started. Japan is not the same place it was fifty years ago. Sure they are still killing themselves for a "greater good," but they are doing it through work rather than by plane into boat. No matter how hard you cry, no matter how many Japanese you kill, these people will not come back to life. You will have only prolonged the grief and suffering. Until you forgive, things shall continue to be as horrible as they have been. Children will continue to die, women to be raped, families to be slaughtered. If you persist in seeking compensation, only more death shall be the outcome.

You say that China has suffered injustices. And Tibet has not?

Video

It seems that China learned something from Japan.

XAOS

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by xaos]

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

riiigght.

No. I don't believe that.

Who stopped Japan in WW II? Who helped China in WW II?

Who help who in the WWII? in Second World WWII, the Japanese was the common enemy of US and China. Actually, the US army began fighting against Japanese in 1941, when we had already fought against Japanese for almost 10 years which began in 1931!!!!
Before 1941, where was US army? Before 1941, what US army did? Do not say" US help China in WWII". It make me disgusting!
Tell you the truth, most of the pictures I posted were taken before 1941 when US army began taking part in WWII.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Really, what's the point of this?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
yeah, typical argument there. I hear that from the Europeans all the time 'why wasn't the US there earlier?'

If you know anything about American history you'll know that the US wasn't in any shape to help anyone. (see ' great depression') - though, that didn't stop the US, the Flying Tigers jumps to mind. And where was China in the Korean War? oh, that's right, they were fighting the UN.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
XAOS:
If you want to tell something, please give clean and clear pictures!! If you want to tell something, please give me evidence: how and why do you believe that the pictures you posted were taken in China? Give me clear evidence that the "policeman" in the picture is a true Chinese policeman!!
I have the disc about the picture you posted. almost Every Chinese in the University got this disk. and we do know it is from "FaLunGong", but we do not know who can get our address and send us the disc. Actually, the whole disk is just like the picture, we can not see anything clearly. and only the same unclear person was showed again and again???
Tell you that I also do not like "FaLunGong".
With these picture, you can not cheat anybody!!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Really, what's the point of this?

I was wondering the same thing. What is the point of this?
What is your purpose? Shall we get up off our lazy computer addicted butts and fly over to japan to engage in genocide? All the pictures make me want to do is cry. Not even vomit, just cry. The fact that human beings can stoop that level is disgusting. But the perpatrators no longer live. They can be punished no further, so I ask you: What do you plan to do about it?

And as for Tibet, your country is to insidious to allow photos to be taken of them torturing innocents, but they cannot erase memories. So as you have been so kind as to supply us with such pictures as you have given us, I shall return in kind with text:

Torture methods used on male and female Tibetan political prisoners,
including Buddhist monks and nuns, included electric shocks, aerial
suspension, sexual assault and attacks by ferocious dogs, the centre
said.

``There's not a single Tibetan prisoner who has not undergone
torture while in prison, but it's a matter of degree,'' he said by
telephone from Dharamsala.

The human rights centre quoted a 28-year-old Buddhist nun named
Tenzin Choedon as saying she suffered beatings and had a stick
inserted forcefully in her vagina, causing severe stomach pains.
During her torture session, she watched other nuns being abused with
electric batons in their anuses.

Chinese prison torturers had become more sophisticated in recent
years, inflicting internal injuries to ``tactfully cover up visible
signs of torture,'' the centre said.

From www.tibet.ca...

More Here

And Here

And Here.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why don't you like falungong?

does the disc come with the little red book

Im w/ xaos: To me, the current Chinese government (I don't mean the Chinese people) but the government resembles the Japanese of WW II.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here is a decent link about the Japanese in WWII: www.worldwar2database.com... I think you made your point, the Japanese treated the Chinese as sub-human.

Great Wall, the people here have a point. The CCP is a brutal dictatorship, Tibet being a good example. I have an intense dislike of them, especially since they recently put pressure on the owner of my site to shut it down due to anti-CCP postings and pro-free Taiwan postings (server was in HK). And I have nothing against the Chinese people, just the CCP. Look at the stellar way China handled SARS. They denied it was a problem until it was a huge problem. That is what they do. Whenever something is not how they like it, they pretend it is not a problem.

Lastly, how come my friend in mainland cannot access his own web-sites? Yes, the CCP are a great lot of people.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Great, I am back to CCP bashing. That got me in trouble before...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I agree with Byrd
What makes you think we cant trust the Japanese, The images your showing us took place during WW2, not not now. We are a different generation. I think you should stop listening to what jibberish your elders are teaching you about the japanese. My religion (sikh) went through the same sorta holocaust around 300 years ago with the muslims, they came and slaughtered our Gurus, men, women, children the old. But you dont see me bashing muslims, in fact one of my best freinds is muslim. You cant judge an entire nation. Bush invaded Iraq, people hate him, not his country.
i really dont see the point of this post other than.
Think before you post

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I didnt care when they started to practice what they hated, ty xaos for the pics

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
While I find the Japanese to be quite Spartan in there orientation (Zen and the principles of logic) I see no reason to call them animals. For the record there are some very good reasons with respect to ancient history as to why Japan is today called Japan and not a part of China.

China like Japan is an incredible country with its carved mountains and very interesting systems beliefs but one does have to wonder, why is it exactly that the most unique aspects of these beliefs are much easier to learn about in Japan when there alleged origins are from China?

It may surprise many to know that the head of the Falun Gong actually resides in the US.

The Falun Gong is actually a system of belief which as well feels democracy in China is a good idea.

See links

www.religioustolerance.org...

clearwisdom.net...

www.faluninfo.net...

Might I suggest that beyond what is included above there are other reasons the Chinese communist are so very concerned. Beyond what I have alluded to
in this post might I suggest you ask the Japanese.

One question Great Wall do you know of any other cultures besides the Tibetan's which have never invaded another's territory. Please do not mention the American Indian culture because as far as what I know of ancient history you would be wrong.

[Edited on 12-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
GreatWall,
I understand why you want the world to know about what Japan did in WW2, and I also agree that the cruelty seen in the photos you posted is beyond excuse..

But the US is NOT doing the same thing around the world. It just isn't. Yeah, life in Baghdad might be chaotic right now, but, prior to 2 months ago, if you were an Iraqi you never knew if some guy was going to take your family away at night and do to them what the Japanese did to your people in those pictures.

And, so far as the US not helping you guys out in WW2... you do realize, don't you, that until the US entered the war in the pacific that China was losing, right? We bombed the living daylights out of Japan, what else did you want us to do?

Believe it or not, I watch official, Chinese State television everyday because I just happen to get it... People in China are fed a diet of selective reporting. Like someone pointed out above, China is doing to Tibet what Japan did to China.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Why don't you like falungong?

does the disc come with the little red book

Im w/ xaos: To me, the current Chinese government (I don't mean the Chinese people) but the government resembles the Japanese of WW II.

Should I have reasons to like or dislike something??!! Tell me why you like Falungong? Because of Falungong, you can stay in USA for the excuse of taking political sanctuary? Because of Falungong, you can make a living in USA as a tool against China used by some government?
I do dislike this kind of person, try to get his personal purpose by betraying his country and his people!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Chinese prison torturers had become more sophisticated in recent
years, inflicting internal injuries to ``tactfully cover up visible
signs of torture,'' the centre said.

From www.tibet.ca...

More Here

And Here

And Here.

XAOS

Do you believe that these links can tell something. I will say it can tell nothing. if somebody want to bash his government, he has no problem to falsify anything. Tell me, did you ever stay in prison in China? Did you ever see what happened in Chinese prison? .....
I can understand why you did these, why you betray you country, because you have to survive in USA, you have to make a living. But I never like it!!! Do you understand

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
GreatWall,
I understand why you want the world to know about what Japan did in WW2, and I also agree that the cruelty seen in the photos you posted is beyond excuse..

But the US is NOT doing the same thing around the world. It just isn't. Yeah, life in Baghdad might be chaotic right now, but, prior to 2 months ago, if you were an Iraqi you never knew if some guy was going to take your family away at night and do to them what the Japanese did to your people in those pictures.

And, so far as the US not helping you guys out in WW2... you do realize, don't you, that until the US entered the war in the pacific that China was losing, right? We bombed the living daylights out of Japan, what else did you want us to do?

Believe it or not, I watch official, Chinese State television everyday because I just happen to get it... People in China are fed a diet of selective reporting. Like someone pointed out above, China is doing to Tibet what Japan did to China.

onlyinmydreams:
I also can understand that you try to support your country. That is good.
Actually, the thing happening in Iraq also happened in China in 1840 and in 1900.
I do not know if you know Chinese History. I do not know if you know something happened between 1840-1945 in China.
From a series invansion from Britain, Spanish, Porta(I do not know how to spell), USA, Italy, Austria, German, Russian, and Japan. Our country became very poor and very weak. When Japanese began another invasion into China in 1931, my country and my army were so weak, they can not protect his people. Thousands and thousands of people were killed!!!
Dear onlyinmydreams, I do not know what do you want to tell me from the US army invaded into Iraq.
Actually, the US government and people are not so bad. you admit that it was not a good thing to invade to North America to kill the Idia, You admit that Bush is so bad to invade into Iraq. I do not know if you ever said the same thing when you invaded into China. But do you believe all these words can change anything???!!! Just as you killed someboby, and then say I am sorry, and then everything is fine???!!! and you are OK???!!! and you can continue to kill somebody else, and continue say I am soryy, and continue to be OK.......??????!!!!!!
This is the Logics you are using?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join