It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all know that it's a farce....Right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Welcome to the far-side or should I say, the "farce side" of politics and freedom!

Let me first describe:

FARCE:
a comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations.
synonyms: slapstick comedy, slapstick, burlesque, vaudeville, buffoonery
"the stories approach farce"
the genre of farce.
an absurd event.
"the debate turned into a drunken farce"
synonyms: mockery, travesty, absurdity, sham, pretense, masquerade, charade, joke, waste of time; informalshambles
"the trial was a farce"
FARCE

Now that we have gotten the definition of "farce" out of the way, I would like to elaborate on the FALSITY of our American Government! It's all a farce and is full of falsity, which is the same in my opinion as "Lying Through Your FR#@K!N&Teeth"!

The politicians say they represent us all...their constituents, right? Well, they don't include my opinions...which IMO means believing that each of us has a right to be properly educated without enormous debt, without the discrimination of ethnicity (Israel & Palestine), Black Vs. White, Islam Vs. Christianity, Creationism Vs. Evolutionism, Gay Vs. Straight, Brown Vs. Black, White Vs. Everyone Else, and well...I could go on and on about the rights of mankind. But, I guess that's just how it is right?

One right we are all entitled to is the right to be "Free". The enslavement of Africans in the Americas was major, the Holocaust of Jews in Germany was major, the camps of Asians in America was major, the slaughter of Natives in their own countries WAS MAJOR!!!!!!
What is going on now, politically speaking is major! It's all a farce to separate and divide.

We've got the left side and the right side in America telling us what is right. But what do you think is right?

Rights IMVHO:

To be treated equally
To be paid according to our experience
To Build
To Make
To Believe
To Be BIGGER
To uphold our rights and the US constitution
To Help Others In Need
ETC...

Those are just some of my opinions...what are yours? I'm sick and tired of wars (my father was a green beret in the Vietnam War...totally unnecessary and the agent orange eventually took his life...prostate cancer) I'm sick and tired of "NOT GETTING ALONG", aren't you too? Are you irritated by the distractions, exclusion of most and generally not getting yours? I could go on and on, but...why don't we get along"?

We all want the same things in life, right? At least for the most part. I don't care what color your skin is, you're still a human correct? So what gives? Why are we so divided? It's insanity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA
BTW...our children are not stupid nor devoid of emotion.....we are.
edit on 10/19/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
politicians do not represent the people or themselves really.
Especially since money is free speech and corporations are people, and campaign donations are limitless.
Remember how obama said "americans have the right to know what's in their food"?
And then he put someone from monsanto in charge of regulating...monsanto.

the point is politicians are not there to guarantee our freedom or an equal treatment for us, they are there to favor who gives them the most money.
things like war, discrimination, tying people down to student loans will always be there as long as someone else can profit from our misery

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Here's whats quite intriguing...my son who is now 17 and a senior in high school wants to be an environmental lawyer (at one point in time when he was about 10-13, he wanted to grow replacement body parts, i.e. ears, corneas. hearts, etc). He tells me, "Mom, there's so much that we can do...there's so much we can protect, and I intend to provide solutions and protect to the best of my abilities".

He is on the right track, IMO. Why can't we all get to where he/their generation is?

Are we dumb...are we ignorant...or are we just self involved?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

People like you are dime a dozen

Unfortunately it is not enough

Once people like you are penny a dozen

Revolution can start

Sorry you will have to wait longer
edit on 19-10-2015 by ScrewGmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

it's hard to say for sure where the problem is.
Obviously i hope he manages to do what he wants, but given the age i guess he does not have much experience with the "system" and the roadblocks that are set up to stop any thinking that goes against profits.
You are right in saying that we should all think like he does, if everyone did, a change would be possible.
So why don't we?
Well i can only speak for myself of course: i hardly ever see a good guy win in the real world, so i just kinda lost that type of hope, i sort of developed a "Do what you want as long as you don't need my help" attitude, for better and mostly for worst.
Whatever that spark is that your son seems to have, make sure he keeps it so he doesn't end up like the most of us!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I pretty much agree with you wholeheartedly. Like one poster said, when more think like you do, maybe something will be done. Until then, .... well,

edit on 19-10-2015 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
One side misses too far to the left. The other side misses too far to the right. They take a consensus and determine on average, it's a direct hit.

Celebrations ensue.

When you try to please everyone, you only succeed in aggravating the hell out of everyone.

When you find yourself in a no-win situation, the only reasonable alternative is to do what you want. At a bare minimum, half the people will hate you anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
Welcome to the far-side or should I say, the "farce side" of politics and freedom!
Now that we have gotten the definition of "farce" out of the way, I would like to elaborate on the FALSITY of our American Government! It's all a farce and is full of falsity, which is the same in my opinion as "Lying Through Your FR#@K!N&Teeth"!
BTW...our children are not stupid nor devoid of emotion.....we are.

i couldn't agree with you more. But it's not just the american government, it all government. it has become indistinguishable from farce.

i agree with your children point, they are the first in history to able to learn about something literally anytime, anywhere, reliabley and instantly, out of thin air. the youth culture of today has a lot of potential to change the world significanlty over the next 50 years.
edit on 19-10-2015 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

top topics

join