It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Isn't America Stepping Up and Taking Its Share Of Syrian Refugees?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Because we have our own refugee crysis from Mexico, central, and south america.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Russia is their friend. Why doesn't Russia take em all?
edit on 31121015TuePM43K by tinyDAWK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

What "share" is that? Are we still a sovereign nation or do we belong to the UN?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Wesley Clark oughta know....he's a member of the CFR and they do run things.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think the USA should take as many as Saudi Arabia has and not a person less or more.

edit on 10 20 15 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Looking how well they are working out for Germany, Sweden and Croatia just to name a few, we don't want them. For all the many different type of people Muslims hate, American top the chart. They'll pull the crap they are everywhere else and Americans will string them up. ISIS is hell-bent on getting terrorists in to the US, this would be their chance. We will see where this all goes, but trust me, the American people are watching. We know the government isn't as they would LOVE another attack, it will give them the go ahead to do things they have waiting on the back burner.
If other European countries had a physical way of keeping so many out, they would. We are lucky enough to have large oceans and 1000's of miles. Has Obama brought a lot of this on, probably. Don't get the wrong idea, most Americans are opposed to his nosing into other countries. I think the Nobel peace prize some idiots gave him has sent the wrong message...wouldn't you agree? He's passing this Assad thing off as being a humanitarian.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

Don't worry, we won't get the wrong idea, Americans are as powerless as the European people and the Russian population.
This is the feast of the bobo's, sadly it is always the population that suffers.

edit on 20-10-2015 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia
First time I heard about Chinese refugees. I was under the impression that we were only dealing with Mexico/Latin/South America

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Now I'm reminded of a dream I had where my family ('murican btw) took in a Syrian couple with a sick daughter, and there were more Syrians at the back door I was shooing away. We're out in the country too, so it was surreal to see all these people stomping about the backyard.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
First time I heard about Chinese refugees. I was under the impression that we were only dealing with Mexico/Latin/South America

Yeah, they fly in to Central or South America or wherever and then walk up. That there is a sign from the Texas border - notice how it's got Chinese writing on it? Been going on a few years now.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7we i am all for helping those that need but the majority of these refugees seem to be young fit men who should be liberating there country not trying to go somewhere else and demand handouts yes obama helped make this mess but so did putin and awhole bunch of other world leaders

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Why isn't any of the rich arab countries taking ANY of them?

80% of them are healthy, young males. Sound more like ISIS Trogan House campaign to me.

300,000 young healthy males would make a good army to over throw ISIS and take back their country. Why should we give them handouts if they don't even want to help themselves.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Probably because there's nothing that says a country involved in a war must take on refugees.

See, it's not the U.S.'s fault that European countries have an open-border policy that is now biting them in the ass. Also, nothing says that Syrians must flee from the Middle East into "Westernized" areas.

Like some have pointed out, we (the U.S.) takes its share of refugees every year, and also immigrants, both legal and illegal.

But the reality is that our country can't even deal with helping itself right now, so what business do we have pretending that we can help support other countries' citizens?

Umm

I got a great idea. Lets just stop ALL our aid programs for two years and dump that money back into the US. Then all these people would have nothing to complain about US messing up the world.

But, wait. Then they would just complain because we are letting all the children starve and not helping.

IF you don't like us STOP taking our money and support. We have plenty we could be doing with it at home.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Read up on the Chinese birthing hotels. They pay big money to come over here just to have their babies and be able to claim citizenship.

We need to inforce the 14th Amendment. Just being born here DOES NOT grant citizenship, if you are here under false pretenses. IE "anchor babies" don't really exsist. If your here illegally, your baby is also illegal. Read up on the 14th.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Refugees taken by Arab states:
UAE - 0
Kuwait - 0
S.Arabia - 0
Qatar - 0
Bahrain - 0

Refugees taken by the U.S.:
Stuff-all.

Seems the self-hating, under-breeding, Bavarians are the only ones who are willing to have their cultures diminished by this malignant form of godtardism...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

You know, please don't take me for a Bavarian. Would be like calling the average US-American a Californian surfboy. Okay, now going more serious:

Our culture will not be diminished by refugees, how did you come to this silly conclusion? Think that you can see the future? Think that you can extrapolate and interpolate and predict based on facts and shinanigans? From how many thousand kilometers away?

We will show you. Good people of all countries and folks will show you and everyone else being so all-knowing and all-patriotic, that there are better ways to deal with refugees than to hate them. To exile them. To ban them.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
Obama is the leading proponent to get rid of Assad. The West - for various reasons, mostly obscure, has obediently and probably somewhat reluctantly trotted along. Most European leaders know they don't have a mandate from their people for this action.

However the problem of picking up the cost and chaos caused over these joint actions is falling purely to the Europeans and not Obama.

The situation is so severe, that even with a labour need, the floods of people involved are slowly destablising Europe. With thousands still coming the costs are going to be astronomical and I am wondering why as its Obama's wish to cause war and get rid of an Elected Head of State, should only be born by Europe?

Syria wasn't a problem to America or Europe before Obama started his 'hate' campaign. Muslim, Jew and Christian lived alongside each other and it wasn't a failed state needing Obama's care and attention. In fact its 'Obamas interference that has caused the destruction of this country and the floods of immigrants. I rather suspect it isn't Assad whose the only one "that needs to go" I could name a few more but what do others think?

(I realise I have put this on Obama only but EU leaders are taking immigrants he doesn't appear to have stepped up to the bar for this issue).

How many are you going to take in to your home? Be sure to post pics of all the refugees you're taking in. Remember, leading by example is key to getting your concerns remedied.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
America is not taking more "refugees" for good reason. While this administration continues to support and allow illegals and enemies to cross our border to kill legal Americans, it apparently realized that the American people wouldn't stand for letting more enemies of America in.

You can argue, call names or anything you want...but this is just another part of the plan of Islam to spread, populate and infect (or invade) other countries in their ultimate goal of transforming or removing non-Muslims from existence.
edit on 10/21/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

And this is a simple fact...Obama's inaction to lock down our borders as REQUIRED by the law, and DEMANDED by the majority has DIRECTLY CAUSED the death, injury of and crimes against legal American citizens. Obama allows Americans to die because he and his party want more votes. That is an undeniable fact. Why isn't this man and his minions in jail or hanging from a tree?
edit on 10/21/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
Why Isn't America Stepping Up and Taking Its Share Of Syrian Refugees?

We can't take care of our own homeless. But the world expects us to take care of someone else's?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

You know, please don't take me for a Bavarian. Would be like calling the average US-American a Californian surfboy. Okay, now going more serious:

Our culture will not be diminished by refugees, how did you come to this silly conclusion? Think that you can see the future? Think that you can extrapolate and interpolate and predict based on facts and shinanigans? From how many thousand kilometers away?

We will show you. Good people of all countries and folks will show you and everyone else being so all-knowing and all-patriotic, that there are better ways to deal with refugees than to hate them. To exile them. To ban them.

Get back to us in twenty years and reminisce about the good old days of your pre-Muslim culture, cause you know, if there's any statues or artwork, the few extremists will destroy unabated.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join