It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning Conspiracy - Has Dave Chappelle been cloned?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

edit on 1/7/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigdevonlove

edit on 1/7/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great thread OP...pretty sure he went on an actually mega crack binge like one of his characters and then ended up in Africa to sober up. I'm with you, he is definitely really different and awkward nowadays. In 2015 he posted on twitter a stand up gig 48 hrs prior to performance, playing at Club Bahia in LA and it sold out within hours of the tweet. I drove by the line it was massive (down multiple blocks).

He probably uncovered how evil the media is because if memory serves me correctly he suddenly and unexpectedly left his show and retired without any notice.

I don't think he is a clone for the record.

edit on 7-1-2016 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

REPLY, PART I

Dear Redlisted!

I don't speak English well enough to express to you just how thankful I am for your post!!! To say that I've been feeling very uneasy, shocked and outright sick all day today after inadvertently running into "the new Dave Chappelle" today online (on Letterman’s show), is to say nothing at all!

The thing is that I haven't lived in the US for 6 years now (also left for the same feelings of disappointment, emptiness, stress and hopelessness that Dave was probably feeling when he left for Africa many years ago). During the 10+ years that I had spent in the US in total, I had grown so sick of the country’s system, its politics, its fakeness, and most importantly - the illuminati brainwashing, completely controlling and zombifying people so skillfully and aptly that the latter remain completely clueless all their lives, that I had decided to leave forever, leaving all my possessions and even abandoning my green card, and never ever have looked back or regretted it!

Anyways, it a whole different story, so I won't digress... So, while I was still in the country, esp. in the latest years, I was following Dave Chappelle, his career, his life, his turmoils, his soul-searching, very closely. I was there when he disappeared, then turned up in Africa, then came back, and my partner and I were real worried about his state of mind as we understood (from our own experiences) what he was going through. We watched all his appearances after his return, read his interviews, and discussed everything very extensively and empathetically...

And just like you share in response to some comments below, one grows to know and love DC as a family member or dear friend in the process of watching his shows and following his life. This, I am sure, is mostly owed to his amazing and unique fragility and realness of soul, his undoubtedly pure and tender heart, his extreme sincerity and straight-forwardness, no-BS attitude, lack of any materialism or greed, lack of any vulgarity and dirtiness in self-expression, lack of interest in riches and superficial things, etc... So, out of the very few and in between famous personalities in the American show business, I could have bet my life (until today, arguably!) that he would be the one to NEVER succumb to the Illuminati's fake lure and promise of money, fame, sex, comfort, carefree life in exchange for selling his soul, his true self, his conscience to the devil!!!

As I type this, I am still in deep shock and awe from what I saw in his appearance on Letterman, I cannot stop feeling betrayed, fooled, deceived, and so stupid in being so idealistic. I am in deep disbelief and feel like it's a bad dream, hoping that I will awaken soon.

You will probably understand what I am going through because I gathered from your article that you had the exact same reaction. That is why I feel like your article was like something that rang very close to home, something that I, too, felt like writing; pretty much every sentence describes how I feel and what I would like to say! It was not him today, it simply WASN’T HIM in that interview! I absolutely refuse to believe it! Yes, the general features resembled him (I even compared the teeth), but the person inside that body is anyone BUT our beloved and true DC. I am absolutely, positively, 1000% sure of that!

As soon as he made his first step into the audience, I sat down in shock and said, "There's no way this is DC!" I started thinking that there must have appeared another someone under the same name after I had stopped following the American media and social life. But then Letterman started asking questions that were relevant to DC’s life, and I slowly started distinguishing the old familiar traits... Only each one separately though (eyes, nose, teeth...), because altogether they still weren’t forming the whole picture - the good old, kind and kindred, ever so witty and lively, smirking and smiling face of DC.

The body was wrong, the mannerisms were completely off (in fact, minimal gesturing at all, which is HIGHLY unusual for DC), his eyes are devoid of any light and life (completely dead, like made of glass), and then the VOICE completely killed me off, at last!!! I said, "If this is Dave Chappelle, then I must be Oprah!"

Nothing was making sense, I was in trance! Tons of crazy ideas started flashing through my head: like, maybe it was a joke being pulled off on the show and shortly DC will throw off his fake body suit and mask and will become the good old Dave again: skinny, a little slouchy, with incredibly smart eyes, quick and incredibly poignant wit, and childishly squeaky and unique, beloved voice!... But the miracle wasn't happening!  And that awful, lush, million-dollar suit, the two million dollar watch, the ring, his eyeglasses, his polished/pompous look and demeanor were making me completely sick! I wanted back the good old, humble and down-to-earth, slender Dave in a simple cap, jeans and a t-shirt with a very casual jacket on.
Then I thought maybe he had been seriously sick all these years and had just come out of a coma, that's why he looked differently and was a little ‘out of it’ upstairs (A LOT out of it, actually)...

Then, more disappointing ideas had started crossing my mind; like, maybe he never managed to completely get over that breakdown and depression and, perhaps started doing some hard drugs (at this point I of course knew that whatever happened that made him this way (not himself, completely out of it), was of the Illuminati doing because ultimately he never agreed to give in to them (like 99% of celebrities do), so one way or another, they'd figured out a way to get to him (either dead or brain-dead)...

Then I thought (to my greatest disappointment and sadness) that maybe he had just gotten tired and finally succumbed to the pressures. Decided to sell out. SOLD OUT. Decided that this life is too short and there's not much one can do (one who wants to have a career in the American show business and be able to use his talents) but to give in and play by the reigning elite's rules and pretend that he is content with everything and doesn't have a conscience or scruples; that maybe he decided that since he'll never be allowed to be himself, he should start pretending and accept their rules so he could at least ensure a comfortable life for his family…After all, he did talk of his family and three kids a lot, and I thought, ‘well, perhaps when you start having little ones depend on you, you are ready to give up your life principles in order to be able to feed them, send them to college, etc.? Maybe, he had decided that it’s better to be “Rich, Bi-a-tch!” than principled but poor and nameless?

But none of these theories really sat well with me, because I felt like I knew Dave like I know myself, and I felt ashamed of even thinking that he could ever sell out. Yes, it was his body (physical features), but yet it WASN’T HIM! Wrong voice, wrong posture/mannerisms, wrong skin color even! But most importantly – wrong mind and heart, of that I was entirely certain! I started saying, “they must have either partially lobotomized him, or given him a brain implant, or hooked him on some bad drugs, like meth or crack!” I couldn’t think of any other explanation to such a disastrous and obvious transformation in such a formerly strong, independent and undefeatable spirit!

more..

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

REPLY, PART II:

I almost immediately (like you, I am sure) thought of cloning (how else could he still have the same facial features and SAME TEETH!?!) Naturally, I started inundating the Internet searching for info about what happened to DC, why this total change, cloning DC, etc. Cloning seems like the most logical explanation to me, btw. So, being a non-paranoid, non-obsessive, but rational and very realistic ‘conspiracy theorist’ that I am (like the old DC said to Oprah once, “I am a conspiracy theorist to a degree”), and unlike most responders to your article, I DO in my heart of hearts believe that cloning is something very real and very much used by the reigning global elite for years now to replace indocile, defiant, unruly subjects. So, yeah – I’m with you there!

Another alternative (which I am sure is also equally viable), is that I believe it is fully possible nowadays to give brain transplants that would function just fine in a totally new body. That would also explain in full why not Dave’s personality is inhabiting his former body now.

But whatever the case, my gut tells me it wasn’t his voluntary sellout that happened here. My gut tells me that instead of killing him off completely (like they did with MJ, Whitney, Robin Williams, TuPac, Aliyah, Left Eye, Joan Rivers and many, many others… What a waste that would be in this case! After all, he kinda did give in a little by retreating from the spotlight and into the countryside), this time the illuminati decided to neutralize Dave Chappelle by killing his personality but keeping his body (or his likeness, if this was the case of cloning) in order to abuse his former image and reputation and to show that he, too, has sold out and is now in the game with everybody else, promoting greed, materialism, sex and immoral lifestyles (like did his ‘buddies’ in the photos you)… Who’s to say, btw, that these ‘buddies’’ personalities weren’t gotten rid of in the same way already?

I am now watching his interview on Oprah after coming back from Africa… He’s so real, so alive, SO himself there! He is laughing sincerely; he is making acute and profound jokes! He talks about real, deep and thought-provoking things… It tears me up.

Whatever happens now, I think it is safe to say, “Rest in Peace, dear buddy Dave! You had opened my eyes on so many intricate and non-obvious things back in the day, you taught me to analyze the complex, multi-layered and deceptive fabric of the American society with surgical precision and critically, and you showed and taught me how to be real to one’s ideals. And for that, I will never forget you and will never doubt your realness”.

I haven’t seen any of the shows or appearances of ‘the new dave chappelle’ yet. I may try to watch one or two (just to see what exactly you, Redlisted, are describing in your article), though I doubt that I can last very long. It will probably be disgusting, dirty, superficial and repulsive, like his Letterman appearance was (and like 99% of other artists are nowadays).
What a loss! I hope at least lessons will remain. In some people’s minds and hearts.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

with respect fella you do not know what the government gets up too
too dismiss a theory without 1st hand experience too disprove it is not scientific
clones ? doubles ? its not implausible the science is there but without hard data either way deciding if its real or false is unwise

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

because i am butterfly dreaming i am prince

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I think you mean "clowned".

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

That middle aged spread. Happens to the best. Look at Jackie chan. He used to be super skinny when he was real young. He's like 60 now and definitely broader shoulders and wider I'd say.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

People are right. We should not jump to conclusions that they are able to clone humans on such a mastery level. However the first cloned horse as already had a baby horse 10 years ago and the baby is perfectly normal. And remember the technology is always 30 years more advanced than what the public knows. So since the first frog egg was clone in 1952. I can believe the inside report that the elite cloned the first human in 1938.

It is much more likely that the inside has simply paid off a double of Dave Chapelle. And since Dave's cousin tried to reach out on the internet saying they killed Dave, and in two small months Dave's arm size grew by more than a couple inches, why is it so hard for you sheeple to suspect any foul play? Are you all paid off also? Reading the replies you all are either paid off or you are incredibly stubborn and skeptical that it makes you completely blind!

It is a different person. I have narrowed down that Dave was replaced within the two months of July 2013 to August 2013. You can see with an image search on the net that Dave changed his body from being a different complexion and size from a picture taken in June 2013, to a picture taken in September 2013 and he was the new person.
edit on 13-10-2017 by AlienVessel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redlisted

originally posted by: NowWhat

This is why a friend of mine who was recently in Washington D.C. almost bumped into President Clinton jogging. My friend was surprised by the lack of security.

Presidents only have security for 10 years after leaving office.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It is because we have a republican in office again that dave can come out to play again.
No not a clone but the result of hiding from the people in office during the obama term.
Now that things have stabilized in some ways he will bring his funny ass back to the screen.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join