It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is something that makes you happy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Let's not forget being right on the internet.

LOL! That's happiness right there!

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Have you trained him much? I've heard they can learn and adapt extremely well.

Yeah, he's pretty brilliant. I don't train a lot of "tricks", but he's very well-trained in obedience and knows TONS of words and phrases.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
October weather in Southern Texas.
The mornings and evenings are just cool enough.
The clear sky days are perfectly warm.
Watching the birds flock for winter migration.
No responsibilities.
Leftovers from the big barbecue cook off.
Gentle breeze and shirtless. Laying in the seeding grass.
Life is good.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

This winter might be a bit different than normal for Texas.. If I remember correctly, it will be both wetter, and colder. But it's great it's enjoyable right now, thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This is my dogs.

We did the full obedience training with our first family dog back when the oldest was a little one. It was an activity for me, him, and Roscoe to do together twice a week. Roscoe's only issue was he was a submissive piddler. Otherwise, he was exceptionally trained (for a doxy that had alpha tendencies of his own that conflicted with his submissiveness).

But when we got Lillie, she learned all that he knew by watching and living with us. So when he went on to Doggy Heaven, and we got Sasha, she picked up the exact same training.

Nothing fancy....important phrases mostly. "Leave it" for when they may eat something that is valuable or dangerous. "Potty Outside"....obvious. "Go see (insert name)" to have them go to that room. So on and so forth.

But no tricks. Sasha's never brought me a beer. If she did, i'd list that as an answer to the OP.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: berenike

Good old dopamine at the drivers seat. People use narcotics to replicate the feeling you are explaining, it's great to see you feeling that way all on your own brough goal setting and accomplishing. Thanks for sharing!

Really?

If I'd known that I'd have been out on the street selling tickets to come and clear my garage

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I've just taken in a delivery of a month's supply of chocolate - ask me how happy I am

Well... it's supposed to last for a month...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

People

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
These North Koreans make me happy.

And jealous of their skills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join