It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not receiving other members' PMs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I may have messed something up when opening my account and inadvertently disabled receiving messages from other peeps. I received two messages from a mod informing me about two threads of mine being moved to separate boards, but can't get messages from regular members. Any way I can fix this?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A number of us have noticed that at times we didn't get someone's private message. They will ask a member in a thread if they got their message and sometimes they don't. Seems to be working for me at the moment, at least I hope so. I never ignore a private message, so if someone sends one and I don't reply in a day or two, try again.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I raised a thread on this a while ago and Skepticolverlord did look into it and reported that the issue could not be replicated.

I have also had many occasions where private messages have not gotten through or I have not received them
edit on 19-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I guess we all know who's behind this...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
My biggest issue is about with notifications about replies to my comments--I get maybe 50%, sometimes less, sometimes more. I don't know what that issue is, but it's caused me to have to revisit threads the following day to see if anyone responded directly to me (as when I'm in a direct conversation, not just because I'm narcissistic and think everyone should be talking to me). Often times there are responses and I was never notified.

It's frustrating.

top topics

join