It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact through consciousness?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Im confused on this post..

I can only say that my experience (I have been, and still am practicing this synchronization technique for about 3 months pretty much straight now.)

What I have discribed in this thread is mental synchronization through technology. BUT ITS MUCH MORE FUN IN PERSON.

With friends you trust, it won't get awkward, and it's fun to give little hints that it is working.

At this point I'm asking the question: Why do we pretend we cant connect consciously?

I have had way too many experiences to say it isnt possible. 3 Of my friends at the very least admit we have had telepathic conversations. I'm not trying to convince, because I KNOW.

My girlfriend and I had one of these conversations last night. I would think.

"You're so cool for participating with me in this." She smiles, or holds my hand real tight.

It's getting late and our friend was suppose ton be coming, but says he is on the way. Mentally I ask her if she wants to hang out still. She responds by moving her hand up and down. Like saying "eh just for a bit."

My friend(who I also had a mental conversation with) watches us have this mental conversation, laughs and says "Oh my god...hahaha"

I tell him he can join in too, as I shift my thoughts from my girlfriend, to him.

From that point he joins in.

So either im super crazy, or this thing works.
edit on 12-11-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

i guess it was more an answer to the title than to you.

Yesterday i did some cross reading and found numerous threads about alien contact through magic, telepathy etc. It made me think and since you took this title, i just putted my observations in here.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
The title isnt so accurate, with my new interpretation and experiences, the main topic kinda changed.

Only because I dont think its alines now.
edit on 13-11-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi, that was pretty cool info.

I usually sit on my experience to feel all I can about it and have my thoughts and beliefs on it, I only put it out there to get confirmation and luckily find others who went through the same thing.

The more I looked the answer outside the more confused I became, to believe in yourself and increase your intuition by trusting in it will make you confident and the answers will come faster. Believe in your conclusions.

On the other hand I always leave a 5 to 10% of doubt and am not afraid of coming back from my conclusions, discerniment is learned overtime and I prefer to trust and be a little wrong (you're never a 100% wrong when you trust in your intuition) than to go with what someone else, even a guide or even an et told me.

Now after all that I practice for myself (never had a reading or consulted other psychics, I'm not sure I ever will, I wouldn't really trust someone who charge for messages freely given) I feel it could be a communication you went through but also feel you should be careful with it. Know that the first one contacting us sometimes are from the service to self/negative entities, be them Earth bound or aliens. They tried to 'hijack' me when I was very young to stop me I guess but I resisted going into the wrong path and the battle went for many years but I'm finally out of it and thankfully ethical. Now I have protection also, I guess it was for learning and a test and was never abandoned or forsaken.

I would suggest shadow work (I understand as checking our conscience and working on our flaws), always helping anyone in need, humans or animals, going vegan to get rid of the fear, heavy karma and being part of this black magic global sacrifice, and usually trying highly vibrational things in all that we read, think, watch, listen to... It's just that everything low vibrational is a portal or an opportunity to lower vibrationals come in, that's why some say Jesus's name and it doesn't work, some use sage but the thing comes back, read the bible but it returns... exterior practices are meaningless or if the person has faith it's temporary, the root of the problem and their realm of domination is in our soul, we evolve and it gets harder for them, so this way you make sure you have only positive contact.
It's not having faith or saying Jesus name, certainly not having a religion, it's about developing the unconditional love and forgiveness just like Jesus taught.

I hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Peeple said what was obvious a few lines into the original post.

To Dead Cat: Unfortunately, what you are experiencing is intelligent marketing, and a little (harmless) pinch of paranoia (I understand, as does everyone who has been cheated on I'm sure)

Before you get upset, don't get me wrong - I fully believe that there are means of communications we don't utilise on a regular basis which perhaps another form of intelligent life may be able to use - this is in fact what I was hoping to read about when opening this topic - however it appears that you're a victim of modern day online marketing. Every word on every website you visit , especially but not restricted to those you type yourself, are flung around marketing databases so that you can have information relevant to you put right in your face.

I'm sure there are benefits to this type of marketing, for instance generating revenue for a company who wants to sell a particular product to a particular type of person - but that would also depend on your outlook.

As an experiment , I'd recommend deleting your Facebook account and trying to use your mind to control the feed of information you see on a computer you've never used before, outside of your usual browsing environment.

Better yet, spend an evening outside and look at the stars. If they can hear your thoughts diluted through such an immense well of information such as our internet, I'm sure they can hear your thoughts directly projecting into the atmosphere.

Either way, I hope you don't take offence to my view on your post. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i would say "alien contact through consciousness" is possible in the sense that aliens are interdimensional beings. if you think about the odds of physical contact with an alien in person either by us visiting them or them visiting us the chances are low.

because look at how all of the nearby planets have no sign of life that can be communicated with...

and in order to reach the farthest depths of the universe we have no other means but by consciousness because our technology is not advanced enough. also assuming we are dealing with aliens that are not physically detectable technology would not serve us in the first place.

i do find it very fascinating and mysterious that earth is the only planet in our solar system that we can observe that is teeming with life...coincidence or?

ah the wonders of life and the universe!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Maybe it is not aliens. Just think about it how lucky we are:
Without the moon there would be no tides, the earth axis would be instabile
Without the other planets in our solar system, we wouldn't be so well protected from asteroids and meteors

Inhabitable planets would need all those things too.

So maybe it is the distinction between soul and self that gets lifted through meditation, magic, etc?
No foreigners, but formers communicating?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
personal opinion is to avoid these, because are the filthy ones. Now if you just so exited and wish to contact with any of them and whatever it is, I cant tell you what to do!

Better start learning protecting your self (techniques)... If there is any valid method known.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join