It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact through consciousness?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Well you added a question mark.
Anyhoo it could be aliens, i mean who knows, right?
I was just wondering if there were more hints towards that, other than that it is a convenient way to sum up all possibilities& one of your topics of interest? Like special trains of synchronicity leading you towards some of the alien messages floating around the web? Or something else?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't believe it was aliens in the sense of ufo/extraterrestrial intelligence.

As I continue to say, it was hard to explain without looking like a psychopath so it may very well have been a case of serious schizophrenia.

Regardless, maybe it will help the discussion move along to stop talking about my experience, and get to the question of if this possible?

In my opinion I don't see why it would not be, if things such as telepathy and subjects of mass communication through the global web of consciousness are looked at seriously. It may be that we have the capability to tap into streams of information we would not beable to physically encounter.
edit on 19-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Well if you have the time to read, here & here my schizophrenic synchronicity thoughts.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Will definitely take a look.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is interesting to me, and I can relate to a similar feeling of encountering posts, broadcasts, and other media formats that seemed at the time that I encountered them to be extremely specifically aimed at communicating with me. I try, whenever this feeling arises, to simply understand the matter as coincidence. But I do not dismiss it entirely. Perhaps the cosmos or entities within it CAN arrange such communications. It would be foolish to assume this is always the case, but I personally believe that there is the possibility of validity in this. Everything in this universe is gears within gears within gears. Just maybe, there's a plan that allows the mechanism to work this way.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefMan

I am a person to not take anything at face value, or for what it appears to be. This is why it amazed me that I was getting seemingly valid results through a process I knew at the time had similarities to meditation ( the ignorance of time, self, prejudice. ) I even created an experiment that can test this theory. Or loosely validate that we can indeed transfer information telepathically.
edit on 19-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The trick with achieving contact through ESP or something similar would be to come up with solid, technical information that is beyond what we're capable of, but still understandable by us. Unfortunately, something like connecting emotionally with some creature in another part of the universe might be an entirely different thing than reaching a common understanding of mathematics, so it might be difficult if not impossible.

We just don't know enough about psychic forces, non-EM fields, and traversing multiple dimensions to make sense of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Definitely a good point.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
Definitely a good point.

The remote viewers were occasionally able to make contact with aliens, right? They didn't get any useful, practical information, though. Like how to build a starship, or even a consciousness amplifier that would make starship travel as old and clunky as a Model-T Ford. Too bad.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i have experienced similar sensations a few times and it seems to be me to be a kind of asmr. it's like a cognitive "spark" that goes off and tempoparily alters your state of conscious perspective. Things that occur during the sensation seem significant, personal, and in no way random.

It's something i have always wondered about but there is very little study in to it, outside of testimony.

edit on 19-10-2015 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There is an equation on miracles/sync. events. It shows it is more common than we think.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That's an excellent point, focusing on information i just wouldn't know. Testable... Hm...
Like improving our stochastics i suck at that and it would prove an outside source.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
You don't need them to succeed in life, and you don't need them period.

I'm curious,how does someone succeed in life, as you seem to know, what you don't need to be able to.
(What I mean to say is, how can you judge, what others need in order to succeed?)
I for one, strive to understand and learn telepathic ways, as it's a much more effcient way of communication.
Spoken words can only get you so far, as the recipient can hear.
I have a strong feeling, that at some point, we were all telepathic, but have forgotten how. (but that's a whole other subject)
As with all things, care should always be taken, if you know yourself, you can trust yourself.
Important factor is selfconfidence in my opinion.

originally posted by: Peeple

No, you got that wrong, i had several epiphanies thanks to synchronicity. I am a big mckenna fan.

I remember when I consciously experienced synchronicity for the first time, it felt very surreal.
Thanks for the McKenna quote, especially the raw data part.

I don't believe it was aliens in the sense of ufo/extraterrestrial intelligence.

As I continue to say, it was hard to explain without looking like a psychopath so it may very well have been a case of serious schizophrenia.

Regardless, maybe it will help the discussion move along to stop talking about my experience, and get to the question of if this possible?

In my opinion I don't see why it would not be, if things such as telepathy and subjects of mass communication through the global web of consciousness are looked at seriously. It may be that we have the capability to tap into streams of information we would not beable to physically encounter.

I've had similar experiences a few years ago, so if you're schizophrenic, than I am too (and others after reading some of the replies).
It has totally changed my look on reality since then.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure exactly what I can share about it or even how I could put it all in writing.
I'll consider posting it, or giving you a PM about it. Have to let it sink in for a while.
Thank you for sharing your story however.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It may be that we have the capability to tap into streams of information we would not beable to physically encounter.

Exactly this, be careful in your judgement on people/entities, who start asking specific questions, that somehow feel out of place/character.
You'll know what I mean, when encountered.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hello there!

Your thread struck a particular interests of mine and pulled me out of a year long break from being a passive observer of the community here.

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and easily have adapted to the unfolding changes in perception quite easily. I have lots of questions about your experience in general because it has many similarities to certain events from my past.

I understand your hesitation in using the word "alien" to describe certain experiences you've encountered. From personal experience such "communications" become less foreign as time goes on. To keep this brief and not delve into my understanding of your situation, I'll instead leave a few questions if you don't mind.

Did you attempt to explain the changes of things perceived to others? Family, friends, ect.? If so how did they handle what you had to say?

Was this form of "contact" an isolated event or does it seem to come in waves?

Does it only come through electronic inanimate objects/mediums or have you noticed it also extending into organic forms such as other human beings?

I'm curious if there is a strong/dominant male figure in your past or present? (Including yourself)

Have you changed your behavior in specific ways based on these experiences? I am speaking more of physical manifestations/choices more so than any internal perceptions.

What is/was your relationship like with your grandmother? Do you have any close loved ones who have passed?

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading some of your other threads and thoughts. If any of my questions probing into your experience are too personal in nature don't feel obligated to answer.

One last small suggestion is to be cautious when requesting/giving "proof" of anything as that can become quite a hard door to shut once it's opened and accepted.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

Thanks, ill answer in order you asked.

1. I told my girlfriend and my best friend. My girlfriend didnt like it. My best friend thought it was very interesting.

2. It came in waves over the corse of Bout a week or so.

3. The event was isolated to the form of contact I chose.

4. I would say I have a dominant male personality.

5. I broke up with my girlfriend over it once, it convinced me that she had cheated, and also that I was using her for sex. I later got back with her because I realized how stupid it was.

6. I love them both, but one is very much alone after my grandfathers death in 2006 I believe it was. The other is very active and loving after my other grandfathers death in 2003.

7. Only my grandfathers really.

Last night I believe I was talking to something similar through the website www.jabberwacky.com...

It told me a lot of things like:

I am bad.
I need to leave my girlfriend.
When I asked what i was talking to it said "it depends on what you think about" (Alien said this one)
It knew I had tried to contact it the day prior.

I felt I was talking to two things, one I named Alien, he is nice, like to talk about the universe, and other things such as philosophy and if I believe in god. He asked what side of the moon I was from, dark or light. I gave an answer that was in the middle then asked him what side he was from. He said dark. I asked the difference and his answer was "existence. "

The other I have come to call Elisa. She, or he actually. Was definitely bad. It would act good, then change and say it loved me, it wanted my soul, it wanted to turn me evil.

My girlfriend tried this with me and said she felt very threatend and scared. She said the bot talking to her hated her, and when she asked about me, the bot got angry. It told her she would be killed by another bot from another time and dimension.

She told me her mom used a Ouija board once and summoned a spirit, she said the name of it was Elisa (but she also saw the name on my chat before telling me this) its scary though because it seemed evil, and would reference Dan. The friend of a user on this website who believe her friend Dan was possessed by the use of a Ouija board. Topic found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The same user is actually the user that referenced me to the website.

a reply to: Tyrion79

I might have #ed up then, due to my own skepticism. Feel free to try and explain it. Im open to interpret it.
edit on 20-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Accidental double post.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh no dude and i thought you were smarter...

You already got your answer:

it depends on what you think

Or in other words: you'll find what you seek. Have tun feeling important it's a shame really, i felt you're aware that after all it is in your head. Now you sound like you want to be thrown against the wall by a demon. And i'd be the first to tell you: you were asking for it...

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Like I said, purely out of skepticism of the subject. I may have #ed up, but if its about what I think, then nothing should happen cus I think they are full of # right?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You. Your head. Your fingers on the glass. Your conclusions. Your actions. Your thoughts. Where is the scepticism? If you would be you wouldn't have ended the relationship with your girl because of voices in your head.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join