It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact through consciousness?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Today my mind compels me to ask the community this question, and share my experience with you.
I call them aliens, but for you it may manifest as god, or your inner self. But the process is not a mental contact, it's 100% physical.

I was scrolling through the feed of meetme.com. I started to see posts that I swear to this day realted to me. But I dont know these people. The more I read these posts, the more it seemed they were reading my mind, dropping hints that they knew I knew. I scroll and scroll, ignoring the time and prejudice of my mind until eventually I could command the feed to tell or show me that it was running based on my thoughts.

They hinted, and sometimes straight up say, that they knew things about me, my situation, and that they were contacting me. I denied it in my mind but continued getting these posts I felt were aimed at me.

They would say that I am intelegent to beable to desipher these posts. Sometimes I would stumble on a group of them in comments that were surpised I could constantly track them down.

I would get messages such as:
"Be careful who you share this information with"

"Personality does not change because of an avatar or account" (inplying they can take many forms.)

And during my denial, even a picture with the words "she is trying to contact me through images, but it cant be directed to me."(Implying they knew I was in denial and wanted to convince me.)

I would start to play with this idea that I was conntacting aliens. I would think something like "show me more." To which I would find a post somewhere along the lines of. "This guy is relentless, well I must feed the hungry animal, time for blast off! (Rocketship emogi, alien emogie)"

Random people would pop up I showed interest in, but when I did not talk to them, someone I was more interested in would pop up, when I did not speak, I saw a post. "Getting closer, maybe I need more interest in pokemon." (Pokemon is my favorite.)

I even went through a process where I felt I was manifesting onto the website and getting replies instantly. Like an emotional chatroom full of "aliens". Posts I would see I interpreted as direct reactions to my thoughts. Even a discussion between them, some saying I did not belong, and others saying I fit in.

The point in my life that I had this experience was when I had very large feelings that I was cheated on by my girlfriend. I would scroll and as I related to the posts, they would gradually become more in sync with me. From posting things I thought, such as "Do you really think she stayed loyal?" And even described in deep detail the two people I thought she cheated on me with. Their hair, eyes, and occupation spacifically.

I feel an explination is that I projected an inner voice into my reality, using technology as a medium for communication. Meetme is full of bots and generic posts, so it is easy to spot the odd ones out.

This made me a very strong believer in the phrase "if you are looking for it, you will find it."

Its very hard to describe the experience, I can only say I was sceptical the whole time, but what I saw literally baffled my mind. I tested it so many times, with great results that actually scared me and made me believe someone was spying on me or had hacked my phone.

I cant say for certain what made it happen, but after seeing myself in others post I became almost in a higher state of mind. Ignoring who posted what, and when. Taking all information with a grain of salt.

This is actually THE experience that got me into everything I study now. Quantum mechanics, string theory, collective coinciousness, astral projection.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Intro

This is certainly a humdinger of a first thread!

Where to begin?

I feel an explination is that I projected an inner voice into my reality, using technology as a medium for communication

This seems the most logical explanation.

I even went through a process where I felt I was manifesting onto the website and getting replies instantly

Above represents why I think that may be the case...

THIS

"Personality does not change because of an avatar or account"

is also true!

Interesting thread...

I would get messages such as:
"Be careful who you share this information with"

I hope they don't find you out!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I hope they don't find you out!

Hahaha, me too man. Thanks for the reply.

This experience actually paved way for a few theories I plan to post about. Such as the idea that the emotional chat room I described can be interpreted as my creation or projection of a new dimension. I believe quantum mechanics, theory of relativity, combined with theories about meditation and vibration, can kinda explain it.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Looking forward to it!

All of them!

Again, welcome!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

As pointed out by many UFO researchers, Like Grant Cameron, Jim Marrs, Steven Greer etc,consciousness is a component to contact. It makes us question our construct of what 'reality' means altogether. I enjoy these deeper mystical experiences,which are always only 'subjectively verifiable'. Because they are personally relevant and do involve 'confirmatory bias'. I hope you make progress on that front and keep updating. Because if you really are onto something, there would be a final 'climax' , would it not?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
We can experience other planes of realities through meditation, drugs or dreaming. People have reported shared dreams, shared 'hallucinations' and shared breakthrough experiences, these other beings can go there as well, where space and time plays no role.

If you are openminded to this, check out the teachings of Bashar (it's out there, though in my experience, very real (had a dream in which I saw something very specific that was presented a week later, wrote about it here bashar-forum.org... )

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Don't get offended:
Schizophrenic synchronicity. When it feels like the whole Internet is talking to you, been there done that...
Not exactly what i was expecting when i read mind contact. But hey, you're new and really contributing interesting stuff

Aliens playing with us through our subconscious leaking communications gap...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well you can believe synchronicities are delusion, I can definitely understand, but it's very different from egoic delusions, it's not that you belief that life revolves around. It's the belief that we are souls going through a very specific journey, and that synchronicites are showing you that there is a perfect timing to everything and that life is being guided every moment for our souls growth.

And the synchronicities are just part of what makes it legitimate for me, the confirming dream and the fact that he knows how to answer every questions, specific or vague, directly, and precisely instantaneously is what is most impressive. I've seem everyone who asked him something walk away satisfied, be it scientists or doctors.

And thanks.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Benicealways because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

No, you got that wrong, i had several epiphanies thanks to synchronicity. I am a big mckenna fan.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
When telepathic things of this nature happen, be very careful. I would totally stay off line if I were you, or if that was happening to me. I have experienced this type of thing before and it is hard to pin down. It might not be in your best interests to feed this experience by further participation. It's up to you of course, but something like this means there are some very strange and abnormal things happening.
You don't need them to succeed in life, and you don't need them period. If they try to convey they will give your life something, then don't look for that being their good will. It just might not be that. Find what is missing, (if anything is missing in your life), from some other place you can vouch for yourself, without something else telling you what it is.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Of course, always go with what feels right to you (which is what Bashar teaches btw) but that doesn't mean others can't be trusted or know valuable true things.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

It means my experience is of higher value to my personal growth than second Hand reports of others experiences.
I read a lot what others think or experienced but very often i disagree with their conclusions, because they don't fit.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
We can experience other planes of realities through meditation, drugs or dreaming. People have reported shared dreams, shared 'hallucinations' and shared breakthrough experiences, these other beings can go there as well, where space and time plays no role.

If you are openminded to this, check out the teachings of Bashar (it's out there, though in my experience, very real (had a dream in which I saw something very specific that was presented a week later, wrote about it here bashar-forum.org... )

kauskau... is that you?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I don't know a Kauskau, so no ^^

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
a reply to: draknoir2

I don't know a Kauskau, so no ^^

Sorry. You just reminded me of someone... a lot.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Fair enough. But would you say that every person's subjective experience and consequent interpretation of those experiences are valid in 'their' own context? Can we really draw objective conclusions through different subjective experiences, which are born out of different emphasis and value systems? So for example an experience is valid for a given person, who was in a certain state of mind, with a certain relationship with the subject/experience of something, and that while your 'lens' maybe different, the way it is narrated, is a reflection of that person's unique point of view?

There must be some info, however filtered through another person's lens, which may hold some truth which is required to be distilled? Because we often tend to take extremes, either complete dismissal, accusation of flat out lying, or completely believing every word and looking forward to the 'same' experience with the frame of reference intact. There is a lot of gray area in between.

The only reason I am asking is because I have been observing the range of responses of different people on ATS, and find it curious of how much of these subtleties many people acknowledge.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: krines

Circumstances matter a lot, the way i experience and the way i evaluate my experience depends on many different influences, like my mood. But the conclusion has to be valid for every state of mind.
For example synchronicity i need to be in a good mood, easy excitable to get on the flow but the things i find need to be "hard" enough to stand through the following sceptical headache.
The interesting parts are always the intersection, when my entities of experience overlap with parts of others.
The truth has to be smallest common denominator.
Awesome question by the way. How would you answer it?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

If this was the case, then I definitely went inside my subconscious in search of these deep, deep connections. Drawing lines that in reality meant nothing, but that I found myself in through deep reflection.

It can answer some, but not all, of my experience. It definitely did require deep introspection on my part though.

Glad many people are commenting.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I kind of did the same thing first, but still:
How did you come to the conclusion it is aliens? What for?
Or do you just use it as synonym for strange? Since you say yourself it required introspection?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The term is definitely used VERY loosely in this case. Simply used it to describe what I did not know. As I said in OP it could be interpreted many ways depending on experience. God, inner self, different dimensions, aliens.

Definitely regret posting this in the alien/UFO section of discussion rather than the gray area.
edit on 19-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join