It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help naming this hallmark movie,thanks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i've only seen it once back in 2000 so i know it came before that year.

story goes: a mother witnesses a her young son falling into a pond during the winter.By the time she arrives to help save him,he's already out of the water and unto the icy pond.boy recalls he was saved by a lending hand,but no face was revealed.only thing shown reaching down was a purple heart and the hand.police investigated certain people,but nothing lead to who saved the boy.the boy's father was killed in war and the boy's grandfather and his mother did not speak with each other.at the end of the movie police give up as to who it was that helped save the boy.while the boy was laying in the hospital bed,his grandfather shows up giving him a gift.it was something his son (boys father) wanted to give his son but couldnt cause he had died.while the grandfather is opening up the case revealing a purple heart belonging to his father,the most beautiful song of amazing grace being played by bagpipes started playing.it was obvious the person who had saved the boy from drowning was indeed the ghost of his father.

needless to say it was a very,very good movie.ive been searching ever since for the name of that movie,nothing.anybody knows the title of the movie,tell me.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
starr and a flagg for sending us on a hunt....how cool....

some evidence like video shows somebody saving people from auto accidents in quick-time.....you know, then poof they're gone.....
edit on 18-10-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

i done tried iso for this movie,gave up.time to send out an sos.

There's 7 billion beings (excluding alien beings) on this planet,surely someone knows the name of it,surely.

happy hunting!
edit on 18-10-2015 by Dripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
well, at least that narrows it down if its a hallmark movie. Maybe try writing an email to the division of hallmark that does the movies? Or create new accounts at some websites dealing with movies? Good luck and sorry I couldnt be of more help!

top topics

join