It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Trump isn't going to be able to singlehandedly change immigration policy that quickly. He's not going to be able to bring back the manufacturing infrastructure from China the way he claims. Neither foreign leaders nor anyone else are going to roll over for this A hole just because he was on the Apprentice. What happens when this dilettante gets to the White House and runs into reality?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BestinShow

I don't care who it is, NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE is worse than Trump. I'd rather take an establishment asshole (at least I know what I'm getting) over Trump ANY DAY.

Ted Cruz
Michele Bachmann
Scott Walker

Lets be fair to Trump, there are three other people in the country worse than him.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Nope, I'd vote for any of those three over Donald Trump. I absolutely do NOT give Trump the benefit of the doubt. He is and has always been about him and his ego. He absolutely doesn't care about anyone else, and to think that he does now is just naive. Plus all of his policies are just bat# insane and are completely unfeasible.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Not if Cheney was his VP he wouldn't have stopped it.

Here is a thought, if Trump does get into office, and he finds out some rogue element of the CIA black ops took out his beloved New York he is going to be pissed, not sure what he would do, but I hardly think he would keep it to himself.

Whats worse if he discovered what most here already understand, that rogue elements of American,Saudi and Israeli forces banded together to pull this off. I don't think he will be able to contain himself..... hmm this actually makes me want to see him get elected. Trump could be the best chance at spilling the truth about 9/11, he has too big of a mouth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join