It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yep, Trump brought out the 9/11 card and he's not holding back for where blame lies. I'm not sure though it's entirely fair to try attack Jeb Bush for his brothers administration... then again Jeb did have a major part in helping his brother get elected in anycase (Florida, 2000).

He took another shot at Jeb Bush for claiming that Bush's brother, the 43rd president, kept the nation safe.

"I'm not blaming George Bush," Trump said. "But I don't want Jeb Bush to say, 'My brother kept us safe,' because September 11 was one of the worst days in the history of this country."

So Trump is not blaming Bush.... but he says it was a preventable attack.... and since the attack happened under Bush and it was preventable, Bush is not to blame? I'm very confused by Trumps stance here.

Oh and it didn't stop there. Both Carson and Trump, the two top GOP candidates, are jumping ship over Bush and the Iraq war as well:

On Twitter, as the "Fox News Sunday" interview aired, Trump tweeted: "Jeb, why did your brother attack and destabalize the Middle East by attacking Iraq when there were no weapons of mass destruction? Bad info?"

edition.cnn.com...

Ben Carson: 'I Was Never In Favor Of Going Into Iraq'

Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson on Wednesday said that he would not have authorized the invasion of Iraq.

"I've said definitively that I was never in favor of going into Iraq," he told The Hill. "And since we did go in, the big problem is that we didn’t secure victory there, and that’s a huge problem."

talkingpointsmemo.com...

It seems as though the two top candidates are getting the message about support for the Bush administrations decision making. It's not good for the polls, not good for support. Especially if you're wanting to reach out to independents. That and the fact they both want Jeb Bush out of the primaries....

I wonder if Trump and Carson are secretly meeting with one another to get rid of Jeb?
edit on 18-10-2015 by Southern Guardian because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

One could only hope.

I will take Carson and Trump any day over Jeb / Hillary.

You know, Jeb and Hillary should just run together on the new "Establishment Ticket" They can argue over who's turn it is to be President as both believe the office is theirs by right.

edit on 18-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Fat chance, lol. 9/11 was an inside job and Trump would have went the way of JFK if he tried to prevent it from happening. Just pandering to the crowd, nothing more. He is establishment,he wouldn't have done anything to prevent it.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by: infolurker

I will take Carson and Trump any day over Jeb / Hillary.

You'll probably get your wish.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Sanskrit treatise - 4th Century BCE

...and then I'll screw him over as well.

Me - today

edit on 18-10-2015 by BestinShow because: Better format

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

How exactly was he going to prevent the US government from allowing the attack on NY and the Pentagon on 9/11?

He appears to be rather vague on the details - he clearly has information (and hindsight) that no-one else has?

Let me guess, he would have built a big fat wall around the country, no wait, he would have built an cheap-assed Chinese iron dome over the entire country and sent the bill to Mexico and Canada?

"Moronic Political candidate" has a new poster child.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The best thing about this is that he is bringing 9/11 back into focus, the day we said goodbye to the USA we once loved.

Damn the Bush Family.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Trump is making a lot of BS claims....anyone can do that!

If I'm elected, I'll issue a directive that all animals must wear clothes like people, so children don't have to see their naughty bits hangin out.

Think of the Children!!! My new campaign slogan....
edit on 18-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump may step on some toes he doesn't want to step on with this statement.

On Twitter, as the "Fox News Sunday" interview aired, Trump tweeted: "Jeb, why did your brother attack and destabalize the Middle East by attacking Iraq when there were no weapons of mass destruction? Bad info?"

Here is one of the reasons why we went into Iraq.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Blame it on the Muslims, naturally.

They should've taken this Movie seriously !!

They WARNED US about 9/11. This was on Movie back in 1996

Life is too weird !

edit on 18-10-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yeah he could've stuck his big head in the air and blocked the planes!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

He took another shot at Jeb Bush for claiming that Bush's brother, the 43rd president, kept the nation safe.

"I'm not blaming George Bush," Trump said. "But I don't want Jeb Bush to say, 'My brother kept us safe,' because September 11 was one of the worst days in the history of this country."

What he did was very coy. You notice he doesn't address how badly the wars are going? Presidents don't keep the country safe, nether does endless war.

Good one Trump, he's got his head in the rubble, too.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah, that's easy to say... now!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How exactly was he going to prevent the US government from allowing the attack on NY and the Pentagon on 9/11?

Well, he's very rich. you see..

His richness is the...

There's nothing else to add.
edit on 18-10-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Does this mean Trump thinks the 911 attackers were Mexican? Or came be way of Mexico where his wall would have stopped them? Because well funded terrorists create fake paper work come in just like anybody else. They do not sneak in, they walk in because we spend so much of out border security budget on keeping out people who do out crappy jobs instead of investing in ways to detect fake documents and actually keep potential terrorists out. And while know his support is falling with every dumb thing Trump says you have to wonder why it has taken this long for people to figure out he has no idea what he is talking about.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Poor Donny. He's unaware the whole thing was simply unpreventable. Despite many warnings. "No one in this administration could imagine...."

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Trump was against Operation Iraqi Liberation, we have to give him that.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Yeah maybe trump would prevent it

By not going along the false flag of 9/11

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
While I don't mean to make light of an event as tragic as 911, if they had strapped trump to one of the towers, maybe the hijackers may have been blinded by his hair and missed.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I don't care who it is, NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE is worse than Trump. I'd rather take an establishment asshole (at least I know what I'm getting) over Trump ANY DAY.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I am not sure who pulls the strings at the top, but I suspect Donald would do the same as Bush and Obama, exactly as instructed by the puppet master.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join