It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keshe Foundation - Free energy on the way?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
No one has made a working model, as it does not work! His demonstrations were obviously faked.

We have seen these "free energy" scams here before, the E-cat, Blacklight power, Steorn's Orbo, the QEG, the SEG and the most impressive RAR Energia gravity device and now Keshe is following them.

All scams, and none of them work as claimed.

originally posted by: Freeyourchains

None of those devices have three textbooks and many papers worth of modern science shattering discovieries, theories, and presented teachings of "how to & why it works" do they?
You don't know much about blacklight power, do you? It's the second largest scam ever, and yes there's a textbook, the first pages are gobbledeygook and after that the rest of the textbook is plagiarized from a real textbook. There are also supporting materials and claims that rival Keshe's stuff. Blacklight has a bigger scam going than Keshe, having bilked investors out of at least 80 million dollars. I'm not sure what Keshe's tally is but I don't think it's nearly that much.

The E-cat has supposed 3rd party test reports claiming it works, and I could go on about the others but Keshe isn't the only scam with "supporting documentation".

originally posted by: Galaxion
Keshe doesn't have a remote clue about Einstein's equations

originally posted by: GetHyped
And so long as his followers are more scientifically illiterate than him, he will continue to swindle the terminally credulous.
Yes. The part about Einstein reminded me, I was watching one of Keshe's videos on youtube (see title below) and first he showed his face next to Einstein in a two shot view then he later showed a three shot morph. It's an insult to Einstein for this scammer to think he's in the same league but I'll bet some of his scientifically illiterate followers eat it up.

Keshe thinks he's the next Einstein and he also declared himself the Messiah last year, right?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The latest on the Keshe scam - Keshe now claims you cannot measure after his toy!

Keshe claims his Free Energy machine stops working if you attempt to measure it

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

No one has made a working model, as it does not work! His demonstrations were obviously faked.

We have seen these "free energy" scams here before, the E-cat, Blacklight power, Steorn's Orbo, the QEG, the SEG and the most impressive RAR Energia gravity device and now Keshe is following them.

All scams, and none of them work as claimed.

None of those devices have three textbooks and many papers worth of modern science shattering discovieries, theories, and presented teachings of "how to & why it works" do they?
You don't know much about blacklight power, do you? It's the second largest scam ever, and yes there's a textbook, the first pages are gobbledeygook and after that the rest of the textbook is plagiarized from a real textbook. There are also supporting materials and claims that rival Keshe's stuff. Blacklight has a bigger scam going than Keshe, having bilked investors out of at least 80 million dollars. I'm not sure what Keshe's tally is but I don't think it's nearly that much.

The E-cat has supposed 3rd party test reports claiming it works, and I could go on about the others but Keshe isn't the only scam with "supporting documentation".

originally posted by: Galaxion
Keshe doesn't have a remote clue about Einstein's equations

originally posted by: GetHyped
And so long as his followers are more scientifically illiterate than him, he will continue to swindle the terminally credulous.
Yes. The part about Einstein reminded me, I was watching one of Keshe's videos on youtube (see title below) and first he showed his face next to Einstein in a two shot view then he later showed a three shot morph. It's an insult to Einstein for this scammer to think he's in the same league but I'll bet some of his scientifically illiterate followers eat it up.

Keshe thinks he's the next Einstein and he also declared himself the Messiah last year, right?

Wow thost two look alot alike!
Keshes ideas look alot like cold fusion to me here is some LENR technology.
Its like making a reaction which causes another reaction and another!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

LOL! You couldn't make this crap up!

The whole schtick of these free energy scammers is to make their claims so outrageously absurd that only the profoundly ignorant would believe them (and stump up $$$).
edit on 14-11-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

He posted the blueprints with instructional videos that others are verifying daily works.

Care to show us all exactly where on that page anyone has verified this scam works?

No, I did not think you could!

Here you go: blueprint.keshefoundation.org... Go read his textbooks too to get a better understanding. Scientific discoveries and applications are owned by pioneers with the courage to believe in testing their and others creative ideas.

How about you make the device and show us all how well it works. Then start selling them and be a billionaire overnight.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The latest on the Keshe scam - Keshe now claims you cannot measure after his toy!

Keshe claims his Free Energy machine stops working if you attempt to measure it

Hahahahahahahaha. It works, trust me, send me money, just don't try to verify it or it breaks.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He posted the blueprints with instructional videos that others are verifying daily works.

Care to show us all exactly where on that page anyone has verified this scam works?

No, I did not think you could!

Here you go: blueprint.keshefoundation.org... Go read his textbooks too to get a better understanding. Scientific discoveries and applications are owned by pioneers with the courage to believe in testing their and others creative ideas.

How about you make the device and show us all how well it works. Then start selling them and be a billionaire overnight.
How about I never sell the devices, and just fly spacecrafts over their heads during the day when they are at work, giving 25% or more to their governments, and spending all the rest. A lot of stars with a lot of planets in a lot of galaxies out there, yet unreachable if they cant buy the device, or better yet say its a scam and never think about it again. That will keep them on this planet for millions of years more.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeyourchains

Works for me. Get in your saucer and fly over some major cities. Unless of course you know it's a scam .....

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
As expected, Keshe has been unable to show any "free energy" device at all!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

As expected, Keshe has been unable to show any "free energy" device at all!

Did they not ship already and now provide all the power the proponents here promised it would?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why would anyone believe this unless the machine was in their hands, running properly, for like... a week or two... powering your whole apartment, etc.?

These "perpetual energy" devices are some of the oldest, most easily debunked myths in this entire sphere of conspiracies.

Please... this is one area where doubt is good. Don't fall for BS.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Oooh, this a good one.

Even if this device was real, you think there's a chance the energy companies would ever let it see the light of day?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Oooh, this a good one.

Even if this device was real, you think there's a chance the energy companies would ever let it see the light of day?

If it was real? Yes. It would. It's not though.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It wouldn't. There's an unbelievable amount of money in the energy industry, this would render all of that moot. Same reason cigarettes had the information about their effects on people's health suppressed for decades. It's all about that dollah, the average person's standard of living be damned. It might see military use though, with black projects. And I'd like to think there'd be whistleblowers or something, but TPTB certainly wouldn't want this sort of thing to be publicly available.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
It wouldn't. There's an unbelievable amount of money in the energy industry, this would render all of that moot. Same reason cigarettes had the information about their effects on people's health suppressed for decades. It's all about that dollah, the average person's standard of living be damned. It might see military use though, with black projects. And I'd like to think there'd be whistleblowers or something, but TPTB certainly wouldn't want this sort of thing to be publicly available.

They suppressed what THEY knew, they could not suppress the information from others, which is why it eventually went public. You just made my argument for me.

If someone invented this they would be rich, no incentive to sell out when they will make 100x as much by marketing it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Actually, they try to patent it, are denied, then decide to "commit suicide" two weeks later via two gunshots to the back of the head and setting fire to their own apartment. Tragically, all their experimental data and research is lost or destroyed in the aftermath, and the police immediately rule it as self-inflicted, the person likely mentally unstable. They are never spoken of again, lost to the annals of history.

Still, it's not like it's really possible in the first place.

edit on 27/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Oh dear, Keshe has had to recall his "Magravs Power system" as they did noty actually work!

pesn.com...

Also you will be happy to know that they have now just been able to test the units!

I find the following statement from Mr. Keshe on Nov. 19, 2015 to be very puzzling: "We have reached the point of testing ourselves...". What does he mean that they have reached the point of testing them self? They are only just starting to do their testing of the magrav units now??? That would not seem to make any sense as the magrav units have been up for sale on this website for quite some time now, and apparently some at least have already been shipped.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks for the update!
I'm surprised that he actually made shipments at all, but I'm not surprised they didn't work.
The correspondence said they contain capacitors, so it's probably the old capacitor scam. Capacitors will actually reduce the amount of power the power company needs to supply consumers who run washing machines or other motors, but unfortunately for the end consumer, there will be no reduction in the bill because the consumer meters don't measure this effect of capacitors. Some industrial customers might be charged differently and might benefit from installing capacitors for certain types of loads with inductance, like motors.

Capacitors do nothing for mostly resistive loads like light bulbs.

Capacitors could also be a fire hazard if not properly made though the recall information doesn't mention that possibility.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Free energy or reusable energy is a great thing but how do you get around the powers that be because they control everything ?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobw927
Free energy or reusable energy is a great thing but how do you get around the powers that be because they control everything ?
Numerous people have posted "free energy" plans on the internet, which never seem to work.

Maybe someone has a kill switch to shut down the internet, but I've never seen it shut down and that's about the only way they could stop such plans from being distributed over the internet.

Besides this question has nothing to do with Keshe who is a scammer. Have you seen the garbage people have built following his plans? I posted an example earlier in the thread.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join