It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keshe Foundation - Free energy on the way?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: DreamerOracle

ATS members are slipping

Not all members...I just now returned from the scrap yard with some beautiful copper wire, plate copper and plate zinc. Time to make some Gans...I'll be nano coating some wire in a campfire, hopefully tonight...
All shown in the instructional videos with the blueprints, and many others making them too. It is our time to discover! :-)blueprint.keshefoundation.org...
edit on 9-11-2015 by Freeyourchains because: Added link

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeyourchains
He posted the blueprints with instructional videos that others are verifying daily works.

Care to show us all exactly where on that page anyone has verified this scam works?

No, I did not think you could!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

He posted the blueprints with instructional videos that others are verifying daily works.

Care to show us all exactly where on that page anyone has verified this scam works?

No, I did not think you could!

Here you go: blueprint.keshefoundation.org... Go read his textbooks too to get a better understanding. Scientific discoveries and applications are owned by pioneers with the courage to believe in testing their and others creative ideas.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeyourchains

The answer is "no" then.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

The answer is "no" then.
The answer is above in this forum. I just posted it three times. Third party independent verifications of his devices and applications.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Third party independent verifications of his devices and applications.

Again, exactly where on that page has anyone demonstrated "free energy" like Keshe claims - remember, even Keshe never demonstrated it!

Funny how you are unable to show that, almost as if it does not exist!
edit on 10-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Third party independent verifications of his devices and applications.

Again, exactly where on that page has anyone demonstrated "free energy" like Keshe claims - remember, even Keshe never demonstrated it!

Funny how you are unable to show that, almost as if it does not exist!
www.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/10/keshe-releases-free-energy-blueprints-live-3233928.html
Is another link to show you the live Q&A sessions he is having with third party builders across the world this month. His textbooks explain all his research and discoveries. His papers present the data proof collected. With the blueprints and instructional videos, people are making working models, and he has demonstrated his own with explainations in his knowledge seeker workshops.
edit on 10-11-2015 by Freeyourchains because: Link fix?

edit on 10-11-2015 by Freeyourchains because: Link fixx?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

With the blueprints and instructional videos, people are making working models, and he has demonstrated his own

No one has made a working model, as it does not work! His demonstrations were obviously faked.

We have seen these "free energy" scams here before, the E-cat, Blacklight power, Steorn's Orbo, the QEG, the SEG and the most impressive RAR Energia gravity device and now Keshe is following them.

All scams, and none of them work as claimed.
edit on 10-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

With the blueprints and instructional videos, people are making working models, and he has demonstrated his own

No one has made a working model, as it does not work! His demonstrations were obviously faked.

We have seen these "free energy" scams here before, the E-cat, Blacklight power, Steorn's Orbo, the QEG, the SEG and the most impressive RAR Energia gravity device and now Keshe is following them.

All scams, and none of them work as claimed.

None of those devices have three textbooks and many papers worth of modern science shattering discovieries, theories, and presented teachings of "how to & why it works" do they? Imagine Keshe as a modern Tesla. Tesla demonstrated his mysterious discoveries to only a selected handful in private. Some of which today people have not discovered how to replicate, like controlled floating ball lightning, but many have seen the phenomenon in submarines upon closing high powered DC switches. But for the 121 public patents and 137 classified patents, the world only believes in what they can understand and says "scam to all else" without much effort, and then they justify a discovery only for commercial use for it. If no commercial use, then they dont care, and even dont believe in trying to discover.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
@Freeyourchains: Tesla would be utterly disgusted to be compared to a charlatan like Keshe. Only someone without a clue about Tesla's actual life and work -- not the myths propagated in free energy circles -- can make such a ludicrous comparision.

BTW, how many patents does Keshe have? Zero, right.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Galaxion

Search of patents from 80 countries at the european patent service gives 4 results for tavakoli keshe. Not quite zero.

However, the existence of a patent is no guarantee of a working device.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pirvonen

@Pirvonen: I expected this answer. It's wrong. The correct answer is zero. Keshe doesn't have and never had a single patent. The results you are referring to are failed patent applications:

register.epo.org...

Keshe stopped paying the fees after the rejection was imminent (see the correspondence with the patent examiners respectively under "All documents"). Applications not paid for anymore automatically get the status "Deemed to be withdrawn". Abandoned patent applications are worthless.

I happen to know a thing or two about Keshe, see for example here:

www.energeticforum.com...

or here:

www.getoutofdebtfree.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Galaxion
Ah. The summary listing is not entirely transparent to one not used to reading it. I did not recognize the status in summary listing; reading the items indeed reveals "deemed withdrawn" which to me is a rather damning indicator.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Keshe is the man! He is offering an alternative energy path to unlimited energy and a global shift towards free energy. I see nothing wrong with this!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If its free energy, why are we supposed to send 499 Euros plus tax?
Just curious.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

@FormOfTheLord: I'm watching this Keshe circus since many years (few of Keshe's current followers are aware that he's in the pseudoscience business since about 10 years) and know far more about him than 99+% of his followers (see for example the two links in my previous post). He claims he can offer the world free energy and all kinds of other miraculous things. Actually, he can't. He failed to deliver on his promises countless times. Anyone with a serious understanding of physics can easily see that his theories are completely worthless. That's for example the reason why he has never published a single article or paper in any recognized scientific publication.

Just to mention one tiny detail: Neither his "textbooks" (a very euphemistic label) nor any other of his writings contain any math worth mentioning. It's obvious that he lacks the neccessary knowledge. You can't do physics beyond a primitive level without math. That's simply ridiculous.

edit on 12-11-2015 by Galaxion because: Punctuation

edit on 12-11-2015 by Galaxion because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galaxion
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

@FormOfTheLord: I'm watching this Keshe circus since many years (few of Keshe's current followers are aware that he's in the pseudoscience business since about 10 years) and know far more about him than 99+% of his followers (see for example the two links in my previous post). He claims he can offer the world free energy and all kinds of other miraculous things. Actually, he can't. He failed to deliver on his promises countless times. Anyone with a serious understanding of physics can easily see that his theories are completely worthless. That's for example the reason why he has never published a single article or paper in any recognized scientific publication.

Just to mention one tiny detail: Neither his "textbooks" (a very euphemistic label) nor any other of his writings contain any math worth mentioning. It's obvious that he lacks the neccessary knowledge. You can't do physics beyond a primitive level without math. That's simply ridiculous.
He adds to Einsteins' mathimatical equations in book one...thats worth mentioning. Have you even read them yet in the last ten years? There are quite a lot of paid disinformants working for the gov on the internet. Once you read his patents, papers, textbooks and videos, go ahead and make the low cost items to build the systems he presents with instructions. You will love it in the first moment you create your first gravity field! Then you are thrilled for life, and want to keep researching, experimenting, and discovering for life.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

He adds to Einsteins' mathimatical equations in book one...

Keshe doesn't have a remote clue about Einstein's equations (except of course: E = mc^2 -- everyone knows that one), and seemingly neither do you. I assume you mean with "adding to Einstein's equations" this breathtaking equation in Chapter 5:

E = m(M)c^2

Or what else? I'm not going to waste my time with vague inklings. If you can't quote the alleged math you're talking of it doesn't exist. And don't dare to quote the nonsense a few pages later "K = m(M) ...". No, that doesn't count as math either.

... create your first gravity field!

Neither Keshe nor any of his followers has ever created a gravity field.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Keshe is the man! He is offering an alternative energy path to unlimited energy

Except Keshe is just a proven liar. Remember this?

The situation is quite similar to his “3-4 kw plasma generators”, which he started “selling” in 2011, and never delivered. He delayed the delivery about 15 times over several years, until most people forgot about the topic. I kept explicit track of the first 8 delays (source links for the quotes can be found in the second forum thread linked to below): Keshe originally announced these generators in April 2011: The Foundation submits for sale as of today for delivery early next year [2012] the following: Portable 3-4 KW power systems on DC and AC 24 hours a day supply for the value of 5000 euros. (Keshe on 04/11/2011) Later he postponed the delivery from early 2012 to December 2012 ........ (Keshe on 12/21/2012) He didn’t keep this date (about end of February) either (3rd delay): ..... (Keshe on 02/26/2013) He didn’t keep this date (about mid April) either (4th delay): ......... (Keshe on 04/17/2013) At this point he stops talking about an actual delivery date (although he was allegedly already in the mass production phase months before, and has collected tens of thousands of Euros in deposit payments) and promises only “test results”. ......... (Keshe on 05/22/2013) He didn’t keep this date (about mid July) either (6th delay): .......... (Keshe on 07/19/2013) He didn’t keep this date (about mid September) either (7th delay): ......... (Keshe on 10/17/2013) The term “coming weeks” is rather vague, but a timeframe of about one to four weeks would probably be a reasonable association. ...... (Keshe on 11/19/2013) As I mentioned above, this continued a couple of more times, until most people forgot about the topic. There never was an actually working generator.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Galaxion
Keshe doesn't have a remote clue about Einstein's equations

And so long as his followers are more scientifically illiterate than him, he will continue to swindle the terminally credulous.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join