It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keshe Foundation - Free energy on the way?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Its free if you make the unit yourself.... I thought somebody on Ats would be following the classes while making the unit? ATS members are slipping... I will watch... mull over... then I will make one myself just to see. Rather than dismiss it off the bat like some unthinking Troll Shill. :-)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Its free if you make the unit yourself.... I thought somebody on Ats would be following the classes while making the unit? ATS members are slipping... I will watch... mull over... then I will make one myself just to see. Rather than dismiss it off the bat like some unthinking Troll Shill. :-)
Only an ignorant person would believe what Keshe says.

In this video he calls a banana "plasma" at around 7 minutes. A banana isn't plasma, the sun is plasma, so is the plasma coming out of a plasma torch.

Further on in the video he mentions something about using the device on a non-resistive load. It's hard to know what he means due to his excessive dictionary abuse but he probably means something with a motor in it like a washing machine.

I tried to check his website yesterday for updated information and I suppose due to high traffic perhaps the website wouldn't load for the first few attempts. Finally it did but the session was over by the time it did.

I'm having better luck today, watching him live now at this youtube link, in the background, for entertainment purposes, but he's spouting more complete nonsense so far:
www.youtube.com...

This Keshe fan made one of Keshe's "Plasma generators" back in 2012 and he seems very impressed he can get 59 volts from the his home-made Keshe device. I wonder if he would be even more impressed that he can generate over 1000 volts by shuffling his feet on the carpet in the winter, but he doesn't seem to know this nor that neither will actually power anything, as they are both forms of static electricity.

www.youtube.com...

Has anybody got a link to the plans to build one of his new gadgets? I didn't see those on his website.
www.keshefoundation.org...

edit on 20151027 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

In 3 days you can post and show me they are free and you have one coming and did not pay a penny, and I will say ok I was wrong.

I believe it's free in the fact that the purchaser gets free energy plus the plans are free if you want to make one, so yeah, it's free. If you're wealthy and you would like one that has been manufactured, it will cost you, but again, you don't have to buy it because you can make one for free or little cost. Oh, part of the purchase price is a 300 euro cost that is to be funneled back to the purchaser's country to offset the impact this will have on said country. Keshe claims that they are being manufactured and distributed for his cost - no profit.

That's not free, and that paltry sum will do nothing, and there is no evidence of Keshe giving any money to any country.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

Don't confuse a troll shill with a non gullible educated person who can smell a scam.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: infolurker

I saw the presentation and he is releasing them FREE on 10.26.15 with the recipients promise to use it to help others and always in peace.

Seems like a decent gent.

Well I went to the website, still costs $800. What do you think now?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

My opinion hasn't changed. The tech IS free the conversion of the tech in machine form is a small pice to pay. He gave the tech and mass produced it for free distribution to the G countries, who were to use the tech for good and peaceful means. When those countres militarized his tech, he then release it to everyone.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Hahahahahahaha. Free, for only $800. Rich.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

What part of FREE technology do you not get? The cannister isn't free but the technology is Free.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

but the technology is Free.

It is? So where can I get one of these free technology devices then?

You also claimed

he is releasing them FREE on 10.26.15 with the recipients promise to use it

So how do you use it then?
edit on 28-10-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

What part of FREE technology do you not get? The cannister isn't free but the technology is Free.

So when I buy a phone the technology is free, just the phone isn't. So I guess EVERYTHING is free.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Men hating to read directions is stereotypical, you know.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Men hating to read directions is stereotypical, you know.

Since it is free where is yours?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Ask any diabetic who takes their glucose levels frequently each week....the testing unit is relatively dirt cheap to free, in most cases; it's the test strips that are the high cost.

This applies in other areas as well.

Sometimes in reverse, such as satelitte tv.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So when I buy a phone the technology is free, just the phone isn't. So I guess EVERYTHING is free.

I think the point is that if you had the components and the skill and the will, you are welcome to construct your own 'phone'...although most would prefer to just buy one complete.

Same thing with this supposedly.

He's making bold claims about this energy tech, apparently each of those small blue units (according to Keshe) is capable to providing enough power for lighting, cooking, heating and will do so continuously for between 30 - 40 years without charging or adding fuel.

Bold claims indeed.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Since it is free where is yours?

I can't imagine why that is of concern to you.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

No they arent. 18c-25c each. Now how about we get back to your claims here. Test strip would be like fuel .. so he is giving the device dirt cheap and selling fuel at a high price? What exactly is your point?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Here you go Arbitrageur...the link you wanted.

USB plans link (BIG D/L)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Get to work building it and let the cable company know you no longer need them.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Here you go Arbitrageur...the link you wanted.

USB plans link (BIG D/L)

Sorry, no. On that USB file set I found nothing that I as an engineer, my spouse as a physicist, or my father as a mechanic, recognized as a blueprint. There were a few patent applications - in a most confusing layout and in rather obfuscatory format - that could perhaps be developed into blueprints for actual buildable things. But if you found real to-build blueprints there, I would be happy to be corrected.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pirvonen

Then you could build it and prove it's a hoax.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join