It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keshe Foundation - Free energy on the way?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeyourchains
The lazy say "it's a scam" without evidence or lifting a finger,

Actually it is the lazy and gullible that claim it works, going on his years of lies why should he suddenly tell the truth?

The idiot is the one who says "Shut up and take my money!"

That is a good description of the gullible that believe Keshe!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The lazy say "it's a scam" without evidence or lifting a finger, those are the ones who don't truly read his works, tests, and experiment on his presented results with their own eyes. If they would just read, then try and do something; then they would be enlightened to the mysteries currently in modern physics and would pass by the barriers of closed minded scientists who live for the regurgitated publishing for money only system.

The idiot is the one who says "Shut up and take my money!" when the impossible is made possible.

Buy one and prove everyone wrong. Demonstrating one of Newton's laws to be wrong would wipe out most of the laws of science. I can't wait for you to show us.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The lazy say "it's a scam" without evidence or lifting a finger, those are the ones who don't truly read his works, tests, and experiment on his presented results with their own eyes. If they would just read, then try and do something; then they would be enlightened to the mysteries currently in modern physics and would pass by the barriers of closed minded scientists who live for the regurgitated publishing for money only system.

The idiot is the one who says "Shut up and take my money!" when the impossible is made possible.

Its just a bias some people have, they will be skeptics until it becomes a worldwide solution and its commonplace.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

From orders received so far, less than 10% have taken the opportunity to donate. As per Mr. Keshe instructions, the price has changed to 799.99EUR, to make the donation mandentory. You must fill in the donation location on the top of the page. This is to support your own governments in the transition to the new technology.

Link

Not much else to say that people like P. T. Barnum and like have already said about the gullibility of people.

Smart would be to wait until it's tested and in use before buying.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Bro, I did give the link.
This is the 3rd meeting.

I see an edit in there... ninja

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I saw the presentation and he is releasing them FREE on 10.26.15 with the recipients promise to use it to help others and always in peace.

Seems like a decent gent.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Here's where you can get it --> www.keshefoundation.org...

From orders received so far, less than 10% have taken the opportunity to donate. As per Mr. Keshe instructions, the price has changed to 799.99EUR, to make the donation mandentory. You must fill in the donation location on the top of the page. This is to support your own governments in the transition to the new technology.

originally posted by: NewzNose

I saw the presentation and he is releasing them FREE on 10.26.15 with the recipients promise to use it to help others and always in peace.

Something doesn't add up. Is he increasing the price from 500 EUR to 800 EUR to include a mandatory 300 EUR donation, or is he releasing them free?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So he claims it will be free .. then charges $500 .. which is not enough, and then increases it to $800.

Yeah, sounds legit.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Got a receipt where you paid him $800 after 10.26.15?
edit on 22-10-2015 by NewzNose because: correction

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

More importantly is he going to ship you one for free?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeyourchains

Hey man...

I just wanna pay some money and plug n play... ya know?
things shouldnt be complicated.
if mr keshe has anything concrete he should package it, sell it and if its really that good it would change the world!

example.... he could create the first real hoverboard... 'back to the future' style... that would surely get him the attention he so desperately warrants.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
More importantly is he going to ship you one for free?

They will be free, but a shipping and handling charge of $800!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
They will be free, but a shipping and handling charge of $800!
It would have to be something like that.

He could lower the price from 500 EUR to zero, and increase the mandatory donation from 300EUR to 800EUR, LOL

The tax authority might have a problem with either of those options because he was charging 21% tax on the 500 EUR price and he might not be charging tax on the donations.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Got a receipt where you got one totally free no money at all required?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It isnt 10.26.15 yet, is it?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Then why are you talking about them being free?

They are not. In fact the price was recently increased.

In 3 days you can post and show me they are free and you have one coming and did not pay a penny, and I will say ok I was wrong. Or you can post and show me they are not free, and you can say ok I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperstFinancial responsibilities have kept me from expressing myself for 45 years. If this is factual, I'll be free, in many ways, for the first time in my adult life. We'll all be. Tomorrow is the day, let's hope.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It isnt 10.26.15 yet, is it?

Only one day to go! Cant wait to see your free super duper energy machine. Free free free. Double free cause its free and it gives free energy and maybe oreo cookies too, who knows?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

In 3 days you can post and show me they are free and you have one coming and did not pay a penny, and I will say ok I was wrong.

I believe it's free in the fact that the purchaser gets free energy plus the plans are free if you want to make one, so yeah, it's free. If you're wealthy and you would like one that has been manufactured, it will cost you, but again, you don't have to buy it because you can make one for free or little cost. Oh, part of the purchase price is a 300 euro cost that is to be funneled back to the purchaser's country to offset the impact this will have on said country. Keshe claims that they are being manufactured and distributed for his cost - no profit.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So, have any of these "amazing" free energy devices been tested by independent, scientific bodies?

I've had a Google and I can't find one who has come out and said, "Yes, categorically, this is free energy".

Freeyourchains? Anyone? Do you have a link to someone demonstrating and proving his tech?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join