It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Keshe Foundation - Free energy on the way?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi there ATS.

My friend told me the other day about the Keshe Foundation and talked about free energy is right on the steps!
So I did some snooping around, and right now he is having meetings with ambassadors from different countries, so they can go home and tell the countries that they should be ready for this new energy.

I searched on ATS for keshe and found a thread from 2013 talking about this, asking if it is a scam.
If we are to believe what he is telling, then free energy is right around the corner!
You can watch his latest meeting (it lasts 3 hours) and I watched some of it.

He is telling that this will be patent free, it should be free for everyone, 1million units are ready for china.
The machine/battery is running on plasma and can act both as AC and DC, he even showed how it works.
His vision is that every government will produce these for every citizen, sounds pretty cool.

So what is all this about?? I've been thrown into all this Kesha foundation all of a sudden and never heard about it before.
Anyone on ATS can tell more? I've heard his other inventions are well known!
www.keshefoundation.org...

edit on 10/18/2015 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Link to some kind of source or is this just a friend telling you crap?

Link would be nice.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Bro, I did give the link.
This is the 3rd meeting.

edit on 10/18/2015 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If this comes on the market, PM me ASAP! I am bookmarking the page as well.

Magrav-Power Universal System
This is a full system that is able to power your home, and produce electricity for the grid! Some assembly required! Release of the systems are expected on or before October 16th
499.99 EUR
plus 21 % TAX plus shipping
Delivery time: Europe: within 30 working days. Other continents: within 30 working days. Worldwide: 90 Days Delivery on all Magrav-Power Systems (universal and car)
Detail

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
My friend told me the other day about the Keshe Foundation and talked about free energy is right on the steps!

A claim Keshe has been making for a long time....
pesn.com...

The situation is quite similar to his “3-4 kw plasma generators”, which he started “selling” in 2011, and never delivered. He delayed the delivery about 15 times over several years, until most people forgot about the topic. I kept explicit track of the first 8 delays (source links for the quotes can be found in the second forum thread linked to below): Keshe originally announced these generators in April 2011: The Foundation submits for sale as of today for delivery early next year [2012] the following: Portable 3-4 KW power systems on DC and AC 24 hours a day supply for the value of 5000 euros.
(Keshe on 04/11/2011) Later he postponed the delivery from early 2012 to December 2012 ........
(Keshe on 12/21/2012) He didn’t keep this date (about end of February) either (3rd delay): .....
(Keshe on 02/26/2013) He didn’t keep this date (about mid April) either (4th delay): .........
(Keshe on 04/17/2013) At this point he stops talking about an actual delivery date (although he was allegedly already in the mass production phase months before, and has collected tens of thousands of Euros in deposit payments) and promises only “test results”. .........
(Keshe on 05/22/2013) He didn’t keep this date (about mid July) either (6th delay): ..........
(Keshe on 07/19/2013) He didn’t keep this date (about mid September) either (7th delay): .........
(Keshe on 10/17/2013) The term “coming weeks” is rather vague, but a timeframe of about one to four weeks would probably be a reasonable association. ......
(Keshe on 11/19/2013) As I mentioned above, this continued a couple of more times, until most people forgot about the topic. There never was an actually working generator.

So as you can clearly see, Keshe lies a lot.

So I did some snooping around, and right now he is having meetings with ambassadors from different countries,

Care to name these "ambassadors", and their country?

If we are to believe what he is telling, then free energy is right around the corner!

Keshe has been claiming that for years!

So what is all this about??

Just a scam from a known scammer

I've heard his other inventions are well known!

Exactly what inventions would they be?
edit on 18-10-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Interesting, I dream of stuff like this...let me know a release date, I can make do with one to power my remote home in the jungles of PNG.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i have heard the name vaguely much as i would like to believe it well i dont for the simple reason
that if he did have a working system that's ready to market then the the "interests"
that produce and sell energy would either buy him off and bury it in a deep dark hole
or bury HIM in a deep dark hole
like has been alleged to have happened to others that have supposed to have made breakthroughs in this field
going right back to Tesla!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thank you for that. Cant name any of the abassadors as I dont know much about all this - and thats why I ask you guys.

Im sorry to hear that he have not been telling the truth!

But it really does look like the things are up and running tho.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the information.

I will buy when / if it works, and has good feedback.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Nothings is for free. Energy is just another way the Elite will use it to manipulate us.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

All anyone has to do is Google "Keshe Foundation" and explore links to seriously suspect this guy as a total pie in the sky scammer.

www.complaintsboard.com...

www.scam.com...

physics.stackexchange.com...

I have a bridge across the Hudson River I'm willing to sell,"CHEAP".

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This guy again?

I remember researching his claims.... There is nothing concrete... just so much misdirection.
I dont get one thing.... cant he just do a demonstration of all the stuff he talks about?

Some have raised this point to him and he gets confrontational.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
M.T. Keshe and his foundation are not a scam at all. I have been researching his works and experimenting from his live teachings with astonishment along the way. I am an electrical engineer who loves modern physics and the scientific method. He has 3 textbooks which I have read slowly and thoroughly, and they are a brillant explanation to a unifiying model he has been releasing and showing to the world. His books and himself explain many mysteries in modern physics with his new model, I call it the Keshe Model. If you love to explore new scientific theories that become discoveries by data and evidence then i highly recommend you read these textbooks, experiment the simple ones yourself with the scientific method, and watch his free teachings and demonstrations by third parties each week.

Keshe is the new Nikola Tesla for this generation. He spent decades experimenting with proving his own theories from observations and now has them perfected and is teaching them to all interested for the greater good of the world. Take the time to read his textbooks and watch his weekly teachings, even if you don't believe. Ask yourself if you could come up with the same concepts to explain things from blackholes to the earth's center to gravity without the keshe model and its unification, or if you could even come close to an answer without his work inspiring you? The applications are ranging from EM forcefields; to atomic structuring of proteins, water, any element anywhere with only the use of light energy; to utilizing dark matter/energy and antimatter/energy to travel.

Borrow the textbooks from a friend if you need too if you can't afford the money or are skeptical. They are in ebook form also. I have all three. He is writing a forth amid all the manufacturing and teachings of the applications of his discoveries, that will touch on the essence of life within organic matter.

keshefoundation.org...

Definitely download his USB at the bottom of the homepage that he handed to every government's ambassador a few years ago. It has his international patents, designs for spacecraft, and designs for systems he has developed and is manufacturing.

Unforunately it seems the modern science community is trapped in a circle of publications only that do nothing except jack up journal subscriptions every year due to exclusivity. They denounce any new discovery outside of their internal network of paid elites, let alone never publish anything that challenges the status quo. This keeps the money flowing by consumption of the media one baby scientific step at a time for any new major discoveries, gives money to all involved in that business model. Then the corporations make deals with the universities and professors of the network for exclusive rights to make the technology, gradually and spread the money out and keep sucking it for more. Greed leads to corruption unfortunately for the current science community. Keshe does a great job commenting on the issues also occasionally.
edit on 18-10-2015 by Freeyourchains because: Better formatting.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeyourchains
M.T. Keshe and his foundation are not a scam at all.

Yes they are - care to show where anything he has claimed has been properly tested?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

He and many others do the demonstrations each week, live and for recording. You should see the new teachings and evidence that is broadcasted and answered thoroughly.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

He and many others do the demonstrations each week, live and for recording. You should see the new teachings and evidence that is broadcasted and answered thoroughly.

Exactly what evidence has Keshe broadcast, who else has confirmed the results?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Okay then... post a youtube vid of the spray electricity tech or the water that becomes anything tech. go on.... ive listened (like a moron) to most vids full length and nothing of actual substance is ever demonstrated.

Whats so hard? if what you say is so obviously true, i wouldnt have even had to reply with a request for you to post a vid or a link of a demo.

a simple 5 minute demo of anything will do.... less talk more walk from the keshe foundation would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

"With the new knowledge and new first principles which are disclosed in this book about the creation of Matters’ and plasmas’, techniques acquired and reactor systems have been designed, developed and tested, it has become possible to replicate the pmtics of plasmas’ environment that allows different Matters of plasma to be released from their interlocking magnetic fields forces within the confines of a reactor.

Further on, it has become possible within the structure of these reactors, to manage and control, these unlocked fields and Matters of the plasma, for specific predetermined functions and applications.[...]

During the reading of this book the reader will discover various future applications of this technology, so it will not surprise the reader that we have applied for several international patents to cover all aspects of the topics, principles, methods and systems mentioned in this book and the ones to follow."
Book 1 The Universal Order of Creation of Matters.

patents.google.com...

patents.google.com...

patents.google.com... ehran+Tavakoli

His USB has many more patents/designs/publishings, and for all video demonstrations by a lot of third party groups with him overseeing any support they need, click here: www.youtube.com...
I would recommend 72nd knowledge workshop and up for an update on what's been released and is happening.
edit on 18-10-2015 by Freeyourchains because: Formatting

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
Hi there ATS.

So I did some snooping around, and right now he is having meetings with ambassadors from different countries, so they can go home and tell the countries that they should be ready for this new energy.

I searched on ATS for keshe and found a thread from 2013 talking about this, asking if it is a scam.
You can watch his latest meeting (it lasts 3 hours) and I watched some of it.

He is telling that this will be patent free, it should be free for everyone, 1million units are ready for china.
The machine/battery is running on plasma and can act both as AC and DC, he even showed how it works.
His vision is that every government will produce these for every citizen, sounds pretty cool.

So what is all this about?? I've been thrown into all this Kesha foundation all of a sudden and never heard about it before.
Anyone on ATS can tell more? I've heard his other inventions are well known!

If there was free energy in every country in the world, the people in the US would still pay for theirs.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

"With the new knowledge and new first principles which are disclosed in this book

Again, that is just claims Keshe has made, and as I already posted his claims are just lies.

So how about showing a demonstration?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join