It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel has gone insane: Offers Turkey 3B and FREE EU passports

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

like a fox

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's ok man, when you get over run you can come to the U.S eat a hot dog and wave a flag, we will forgive you for being traitors in the 1700s and then you can help us with our immigration problem, we still have enough space to fit our brothers and sisters in the U.K.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
a reply to: JonjonjSorry I posted the wrong link before I am problems with my computer every time I try and post on ATS but that's a separate issue. I meant to post this link www.dailymail.co.uk... You will 7th paragraph down it refers to the visas. This would be prior to Turkey becoming a member of the EU as obviously when and if they become part of the EU they would automatically be able to move freely through Europe.

On the separate issue is anyone else having problems when trying to post answers on ATS. It keeps throwing me off the site all the time?

Ok, thank you for your reply. It refers to possibly facilitating visa issue but nothing to do with passports. I am not sure how the rest of the EU feel about that but it would not affect the UK and Ireland, and each country would have a say on travel restrictions.

The visa policy of the Schengen Area is set by the European Union and applies to the Schengen Area and to other EU member states without opt-outs.[1] If someone other than a European Union, European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss citizen wishes to enter the Schengen Area, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus or Romania they must have a visa or be a citizen of a visa-exempt country.
The Schengen Area consists of 22 European Union member states and four non-members: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania are not yet part of the Schengen Area, but nonetheless have a visa policy that is based on the Schengen acquis.[2]
Ireland and the United Kingdom opt out of the EU's visa policy and instead operate their own separate visa policies, as do certain overseas territories of EEA member states.

Here about exceptions.

In exceptional cases, member states may issue visas with limited territorial validity (LTV) instead of a Schengen visa. A LTV visa may either specifically name member state(s) for which it is valid or, inversely, specifically name member state(s) for which it is not valid. Holders of LTV visas are only permitted to transit via, travel to, and circulate within the territories of, member states for which it is valid.
Schengen visa code that member states may issue LTV visas:[73]
when a consulate deems it justifiable to overcome the three-month limitation in six months;
or when a member state considers it necessary due to pressing circumstances to derogate from entry conditions as set by Schengen Border code, or to overcome objections of other member states, or in cases of urgency.

Visa policy in EU

What would be better really? Some kind of control over immigration or a free for all with no legislation?
edit on 18-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: clarity

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

well someone has to foot the bill for the cia IS fiasco, Germanys been the scapegoat since the Holocaust

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

a bit rich coming from a country that raped and pillaged China North Africa India etc etc

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: 23432

Ok here's an alternative. Let Putin continue to pound the crap out of terrorists, put back the legitimate government, screen those who are not refugees (which is about 95% of them) and send them back to their countries. All applicants claiming refugee status must renounce Sharia law and only women, children and elderly shall be fast tracked to anything.

1 - Putin doesn't only bomb the terrorists , he also bombs opposition groups too .
2 - Legitimate government , where ? This guy got his legacy from his father , the butcher of Hama a.k.a Hafiz Esad .
3 - Screen them where ? If in Germany ; that's against the German Law as well as German long term interests.
4 - Renounce Sharia Law ? What are you on about ? It's not even an issue .
5 - The so called legitimate government of Syria didn't even issue identity papers to Kurds of Syria . It was a government that did/does kill large amount of it's own people .

Your so called alternative is not looking good . It's neither realistic nor pragmatic .

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

One of the Russian diplomats a year ago clearly stated to the media what Germany's problem is

They have no sovereignty

They still have foreign (US) troops on their soil, their leaders have to listen to the almighty USA..

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

I said I wasn't going to get dragged into it but I'll say this. It's clearly waaaay over your head.

1. All opposition groups ARE terrorists.
2. Just as legitimate as any other family born ME rulers. No business of yours or mine to dictate who gets to rule
3. Open border policies is suicide for any country. To say it's wrong to screen is just foolish
4. Sharia is entirely on point - to say otherwise only shows you don't know what you're talking about
5. Micro management of nations beyond the west's control is futile.

eta: I'll repeat. 95% of those migrants aren't refugees and a large number aren't even from Syria. So now what do you have to say? Let all of Africa in to EU, what the hell eh? Why not bring the whole world? Just throw away your passport and grab the next boat to Europe. What a joke. This is way over your head.
edit on 19-10-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

At least you know your friends at the NRA can save the non gun owning people....again. By sending guns to defend freedom from the invaders.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Kick the can down the road 20 or 30 years and see how many local born their are who have English sounding names , the little village i stay in has a population of 5000 and 2000 are not local but are breeding like rabbits .

Can you see the future now and not a shot was fired

Why is having an English name important?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I never thought there'd come the day that I'd be contemplating entertaining sympathising with Neo Nazi ideology...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
visa-free travel to the EU???
so the immigrants can join Turkey
then get a free pass port.
go to UK or germany.
dump the pass port and be a immigrants again!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

I think a sense of nationalism is the word.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Kick the can down the road 20 or 30 years and see how many local born their are who have English sounding names , the little village i stay in has a population of 5000 and 2000 are not local but are breeding like rabbits .

Can you see the future now and not a shot was fired

Why is having an English name important?

I am Dyslexic and some of the names popping up are a real handfull for people like me to deal with , And some days you think you are in a foreign country with everybody around you speaking different .

I have felt like a alien in my own country more than i care to remember , whether in a city or a small town

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I am Dyslexic and some of the names popping up are a real handfull for people like me to deal with , And some days you think you are in a foreign country with everybody around you speaking different .

I have felt like a alien in my own country more than i care to remember , whether in a city or a small town

I guess I just don't get it. I'm in the US which is fairly diverse, and I've done a good bit of traveling. I understand each nation in Europe is far more homogeneous than we are but it still just doesn't make sense to me. An Arabic name is just as foreign as a Japanese name yet people from those two cultures see vastly different treatment.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I don't even live in Europe... albeit originating from a once-prominent European empire.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
@THREAD

If you ask yourself the WHY our not so beloved Cancelorette acts like she does, just read Ferkels (aehem, Merkels) book. She wants to write history, and she will, I´m sure.

a reply to: ScrewGmail

You are one of the first persons here to not only recognize this but also base your thoughts on it.
Can´t stress that enough. 99% of the world and probably 95% of the german people do not know this, and when told, shake their heads in disbelieve.

That´s why so many germans try to get the "yellow paper". Because if SHTF, just having a passport from the BRD does not proof you being german by old law. Since we never gained full republic status, there has never been something like "Germany" since WW2. That alone is a sneaky and tricky thing...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join