It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrow series.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Omg I am addicted to this show! I watch it a season behind via Netflix so I'm just finishing Season 3 so NO SPOILERS please!

Is Arrow part of a comic series? I know comic book heroes are popular as of late and I noticed one episode with The Flash on "Arrow" and then I saw there is a series called "The Flash."

Are these all intertwined with other comics?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
All part of the DC Comic Universe.

The world in this Multiverse share a space and fate in common and its structure has changed several times in the history of DC Comics.

Multiverse DC Comics

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

You have never heard of dc comics?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've been binge watching Arrow. I like it a lot. I've also been watching The Flash. That's another good one.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The best thing would be to watch season 3 of Arrow and season one of Flash, back to back in episode order, as there's a couple crossover episodes, like you've noticed, and Flash is really good. Am a big Arrow fan but enjoyed the Flash way more than season 3 of Arrow, check it out I think you'll like it.

There's another spin off starting early next year ... Legends of Tomorrow

This trailer might have what some consider spoilers, so only watch after you've finished Arrow season 3 and Flash season 1

DC universe

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

the best thing to do would be to start with season one of arrow and when you get to season three, start season one of the flash.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I agree and that's exactly what I meant

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

To answer your question: Yes. Arrow is based on the DC Comics hero Green Arrow

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yes arrow is based of of the green arrow character from the dc comic universe. There are some notable differences between the classic comic book. The tv show is really good and as are the comics.

I highly recommend reading his stories either the newer one or the classics as they are very interesting

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I binged on Season 1 of The Flash and wondered if The Arrow was worth a go.
edit on 18102015 by Scallywwagg because: typo

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
We got hooked on Arrow too. Just got notice of the latest season available on Netflix but won't have a chance to catch up until after my Beloved's surgery. Hadn't heard about Flash but we'll certainly give it a look. I have a feeling we'll be doing quite a bit of watching while he recovers so Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I love the Arrow, but I have to warn you that Season 3 was not the best season in my opinion. Season 4 appears to be a bit better so far, we will see how the season progresses. The Legends of Tomorrow will start around Christmas time and will be a spin off of Arrow and Flash. It is a great time to be a comic book nerd with all of the movies and tv shows right now.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You have never heard of dc comics?

Well yes but I don't read them.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I've been binge watching Arrow. I like it a lot. I've also been watching The Flash. That's another good one.

I just started The Flash! I saw him on an episode of "arrow" and then chose to watch it.

My boyfriend actually shut up either day with "The Flash" shirt on and I laughed.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Yeah I noticed some crossover episodes and thought that maybe I should watch flash with arrow back to back. I watch season three of arrow already but I have no problem watching it again .

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

I just finished season three and I liked it the only thing I do not like is the cops lawyer daughter. She seriously annoys me .

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You might like Marvel's Agents of Shield. I've been watching it and it's okay. It's not a lot like Arrow or Flash though, since it's not DC. That said, it's cool.

Did you notice how everyone uses Microsoft computers on Arrow? Felicity is supposed to be a bad ass hacker but uses windows (which I've heard hackers have nothing but disdain for) and uses windows explorer for internet (also something I'm pretty sure hackers wouldn't do lol). I have a friend that claims that it's to show how bad ass she is, by using the worst tools she can. I disagree. It's product placement. Still, a cool show.

new topics

top topics

join