It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plot against Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

I tend to agree that as more and more candidates drop out, Trump's numbers will fall and he'll start an independent campaign. He'll laugh at the so called "pledge not to run as an independent" that he signed, and his supporters will love him all the more for it, as they'll see him as sticking it to the mainstream politicians in Washington.

If Trump splits the GOP vote, he'll guarantee a landslide for Hillary.

Agree about the pledge. It's a nothing...actually it's a scam. I wrote a blog post about it, if you are interested: Link

All the pledge accomplished is absolving pollsters from polling a three-way race with Trump as an independent. If they did, people would be horrified at how handily the democrats would win.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Removed by Staff
edit on Sun Oct 18 2015 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think it's quite possible that the only true plot against Donald may also be against this guy, and surely it's orchestrated in the salon.

OI!!!

Don't you knock Giorgio! Don't you DARE!!!!!

His hair is the only thing that can beat Chuck Norris.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I tend to agree that as more and more candidates drop out, Trump's numbers will fall and he'll start an independent campaign. He'll laugh at the so called "pledge not to run as an independent" that he signed, and his supporters will love him all the more for it, as they'll see him as sticking it to the mainstream politicians in Washington.

Agree about the pledge. It's a nothing...actually it's a scam. I wrote a blog post about it, if you are interested: Link

All the pledge accomplished is absolving pollsters from polling a three-way race with Trump as an independent. If they did, people would be horrified at how handily the democrats would win.

Interesting link!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

The only "plot" I see, is to make Hillary Clinton the first female president of the US.

It will be the end of the United States of America ... and the beginning of a brand new world order, with China at the helm.

I used to think Hillary was a shoo-in for POTUS in 2016, but it appears more and more to me that she won't be. I don't even think she'll be the dem nominee.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Good blog you wrote, nice piece of writing. I always suspected that Trump didn't intend on keeping the no-compete pledge, that he had an out.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Good blog you wrote, nice piece of writing. I always suspected that Trump didn't intend on keeping the no-compete pledge, that he had an out.

Yep, he has an out. And thank you!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Rats - I saw the headline and thought this is where we came to get in on it

I'm still game if you are

:-)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I think it's quite possible that the only true plot against Donald may also be against this guy, and surely it's orchestrated in the salon.

Who does his hair? Aliens?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It should be noted that junk polls mean very little. Usually they are performed by elitist lobbying groups, media outlets, and the like, which usually appeal to the lowest common denominator for the purpose of pushing some agenda. Hilariously enough, elitism and populism are often found in the same human being.

Hopefully, these polls don't succeed in convincing the average voter that he should vote in this manner.

edit on 18-10-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Aleister
Trump is the elephant in the room

Actually Chris Christie is the elephant in the room. His gastric bypass from a couple of years ago hasn't benefited him in any way.

Maybe if they had sewed his lips shut.
Probably not, he looks like he absorbs food through his skin.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It should be noted that junk polls mean very little. Usually they are performed by elitist lobbying groups, media outlets, and the like, which usually appeal to the lowest common denominator for the purpose of pushing some agenda. Hilariously enough, elitism and populism are often found in the same human being.

Hopefully, these polls don't succeed in convincing the average voter that he should vote in this manner.

Kinda like the CNN poll after the Democratic debate showing Bernie Sanders winning by a large margin, and because it didn't show that their candidate Hillary, who they are in the tank for, won, scrubbed their own poll. So what you're saying, I guess, we can't trust any polls.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In my opinion, Trump is just a pawn.

He is serving a purpose but, it's not to actually become the POTUS.

That's just too insane to fathom....even for the current state of the good ol' USA.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Supporting Trump over Bush or Clinton is at least a move in the right direction.

Face it, nobody can become a candidate or win the PotUS unless they are already a celebrity. Kim Kardasian would have good shot as the first woman president...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Lets plot to pull off his toupee on national television.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
IN the chaos that is the Republican race for the nomination, Trump can get away with running on a campaign of insults and no substance, because the rest of the field has little more to offer. See the Republican debates (somewhat organized chaos) versus the democratic debate (structured and civil) and you can see why he still has a lead in the polls.

Even if he were to get the nomination, his outbursts, insults, and general lack of ability to define a plan of action for ANYTHING will get him trounced in Presidential debates.

Keep in mind during the 2012 race, somewhat less of a nutjob, Herman Cain was in the lead. Like Cain, Trump will fall off rapidly as people tire of his antics. There are only so many people you can offend and still garner enough votes, just ask Mitt Romney.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
How can someone like Jeb Bush (for example) be adhering to a loyalty pledge to support whoever wins the nomination while now suggesting Trump can't be trusted to have the codes to the nuclear arsenal?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join