It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plot against Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The mainstream GOP candidates are obviously flummoxed by Trump's popularity and lead in the polls. If low-level tricks like plants in the audience making statements to derail him aren't successful, I wonder what their next step will be? I wonder if more severe tactics will be used if he's still leading in the polls by say, next spring? I worry for his safety. Trump is currently ruining TPTBs plan for a Bush nomination to face Hillary.

"Back in the days of Richard Nixon and Watergate, Donald Segretti had a word for it.
Unfortunately, I can’t use that word in a family newspaper, but suffice it to say it had something to do with rats and everything to do with a vulgarism for political dirty tricks: using plants and double-agents in order to embarrass a candidate and boost their own man’s chances".

"Whatever the case, it’s clear that the Trump phenomenon is giving professional politicians a severe case of heartburn".
nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Or Trump is playing his part perfectly and will ruin the republican field so much that Hillary is a shoo-in come election time.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I think it's quite possible that the only true plot against Donald may also be against this guy, and surely it's orchestrated in the salon.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There doesn't need to be a plot, the guy can't go a week w out insulting someone or saying something juvenile.

Donald's ego and mouth are his own worst enemy

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Have to remember in this context that the Bush campaigns, all of them, use the dirtiest of dirty tricksters. W's brain, Karl Rove, was preceded by his dad's brain, that fellow who died of cancer and had death bad apologies for all the dirt he stirred up. Jeb Bush was behind the dirty tricks in Florida in the 2000 election (adding thousands of false names to felony lists, etc.), and that thing with the tippee-toes shows his tendency for end-arounds and hints even further at a lack of character and principle. Trump is the elephant in the room (an elephant with a combover) who the Bushies have to de-ivory, but this is a rouge elephant with long and experienced tusks.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Trump is the elephant in the room (an elephant with a combover) who the Bushies have to de-ivory, but this is a rouge elephant with long and experienced tusks.

But alas, The Donald dosen't have the CIA in his back pocket like the Bush clan; that see Ivory as only piano keys and trinkets.

Jeb in 16......might as well get used to it!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If there is a plot to make Donald Trump appear to be a bad candidate for President - then that plot hinges totally upon a single fact...

Donald Trump is, indeed, a bad candidate for President.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's not a plot against him. Once all the bluster and rhetoric is done, he has nothing substantial to offer. Nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Or Trump is playing his part perfectly and will ruin the republican field so much that Hillary is a shoo-in come election time.

I agree, Trump is going to 'throw' the race to democrats -- but I think Bernie is the new Chosen One.

Regardless, when democrats win Florida, all the pundits will point to Trump's tough (crass) stance on immigration. After all, GWB only won Florida by 537 votes, in 2000, and the hispanic population has grown by 50% since then.

Personally, I think Trump is going to sabotage republicans and then break from the party and run as a third party candidate. I base that prediction on the strange backdated loyalty pledge:

Political Dirty Tricksters

And then there is the Washington Post article about Bill discussing Trump's run with him in May:

Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

I don't believe five 'unnamed' people close with both sides just happened to approach the Washington Post in August about a conversation that happened in May. I think this story was sanctioned by Trump and Bill. Neither Hillary nor Trump are intended to win, but the voters are supposed to believe she's the Establishment's choice and would do anything to win.

But i believe Establishment is 'Congress.' They will be spending the money, they will be diverting America's resources. They are corrupt.

So, I think the Establishment really likes Bernie's $18 trillion plan for America.

edit on 18-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
There doesn't need to be a plot, the guy can't go a week w out insulting someone or saying something juvenile.

But despite his many gaffs, his poll numbers aren't declining. I think what you're seeing is a following that ignores or like the fact he says what's on his mind. What you say is "insulting someone or saying something juvenile" to you is endearing to his hardcore base. His ego is what sets him apart from the establishment candidates who only say things that people want to hear while sticking their fingers in the air to see which way the political winds blow.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Trump is popular because he lets whatever he is thinking fly right out of his mouth... or at least appears to do that.
I wish there was a true libertarian that had the balls to say what needs to be said and wouldn't let the press, the Republicans and the Democrats crucify him figuratively... but then they would just have him murdered, literally.
I think Trump is a red herring, put out there by someone... tptb.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Trump is the elephant in the room

Actually Chris Christie is the elephant in the room. His gastric bypass from a couple of years ago hasn't benefited him in any way.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The only "plot" I see, is to make Hillary Clinton the first female president of the US.

It will be the end of the United States of America ... and the beginning of a brand new world order, with China at the helm.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I think it's quite possible that the only true plot against Donald may also be against this guy, and surely it's orchestrated in the salon.

Could Donald Trump be an alien ? YES !

(post by mmilo3 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

But despite his many gaffs, his poll numbers aren't declining. I think what you're seeing is a following that ignores or like the fact he says what's on his mind. What you say is "insulting someone or saying something juvenile" to you is endearing to his hardcore base. His ego is what sets him apart from the establishment candidates who only say things that people want to hear while sticking their fingers in the air to see which way the political winds blow.

Look at the poll numbers when there are only 2-3 candidates left. Trump gets pummelled by Ben Carson. Trump looks good now because he has most of the TEA Party vote, which is about 30% of the GOP. As more candidates start to drop out, the more mainstream Republicans will flock to people like Ben Carson, whose numbers will skyrocket, but Trump is already pretty much at already at maximum support cause he'll only attract the loonies on the far right.

Mainstream Republicans who actually look properly at the issues will never, ever vote for him.

I tend to agree that as more and more candidates drop out, Trump's numbers will fall and he'll start an independent campaign. He'll laugh at the so called "pledge not to run as an independent" that he signed, and his supporters will love him all the more for it, as they'll see him as sticking it to the mainstream politicians in Washington.

If Trump splits the GOP vote, he'll guarantee a landslide for Hillary.
edit on 18-10-2015 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

Look at the poll numbers when there are only 2-3 candidates left. Trump gets pummelled by Ben Carson. Trump looks good now because he has most of the TEA Party vote, which is about 30% of the GOP. As more candidates start to drop out, the more mainstream Republicans will flock to people like Ben Carson, whose numbers will skyrocket, but Trump is already pretty much at already at maximum support cause he'll only attract the loonies on the far right.

Mainstream Republicans who actually look properly at the issues will never, ever vote for him.

I tend to agree that as more and more candidates drop out, Trump's numbers will fall and he'll start an independent campaign. He'll laugh at the so called "pledge not to run as an independent" that he signed, and his supporters will love him all the more for it, as they'll see him as sticking it to the mainstream politicians in Washington.

I love when poor liberals act like theyre better than people. LOL. Bro, knwo your role please. Youre a liberal. Youre poor. You have 10,000 internet comments.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mmilo3

I predict your life on ATS will be a short one. Let's see if I'm right.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

The only "plot" I see, is to make Hillary Clinton the first female president of the US.

It will be the end of the United States of America ... and the beginning of a brand new world order, with China at the helm.

I don't think you are supposed to "see" the "plot."

Hillary and Jeb are too obvious. Besides, Hillary didn't win in 2008. In fact, she ended up dragging Obama over the finish line by keeping her name on the Michigan ballot while he removed his. Hillary actually won the popular vote. She reserved the right to take the fight to the DNC credentials committee, but she didn't. She rolled over and let Obama have 600,000 votes cast for her in Michigan.

Also, it cannot go without saying that Obama's family has an interesting long-time tie to the Clinton-Bush crime network via Systematics, Inc, in Little Rock. That tie puts Obama's family at the scene of Mena, the BCCI drug-money laundering scandal, and in bed with the Clintons and Bushes. Too coincidental for me.

The contender that "looks" least Establishment-connected is the candidate to watch. Obama sold himself as an outsider, but turned out to be an insider.

So...Bernie is the one to watch, IMO. All of Hillary's negative press benefits Bernie. If Joe runs, he is going to split the moderate democrat vote and throw the race to the liberal democrats.

Congress wants to spend under Bernie's plan for America -- and they will never make it obvious that they do.

edit on 18-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mmilo3

originally posted by: babybunnies

I love when poor liberals act like theyre better than people. LOL. Bro, knwo your role please. Youre a liberal. Youre poor. You have 10,000 internet comments.

Nope, not actually a liberal. I'm living in Canada, where we have an election tomorrow, and the LAST person I would vote for would be Justin Trudeau (you probably don't know who that is)

Love your trolling efforts though. Well done.

I'm not a Liberal, or poor, but have nothing against liberals or poor people, as you appear to. I'm a 1%er in Canada.

I base my posts on FACTS, rather than just spouting ridiculous rhetoric to get a rise out of people.
edit on 18-10-2015 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join