It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking gun emails reveal Blair's 'deal in blood' with George Bush over Iraq war was forged a YEAR b

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

A bombshell White House memo has revealed for the first time details of the ‘deal in blood’ forged by Tony Blair and George Bush over the Iraq War.
The sensational leak shows that Blair had given an unqualified pledge to sign up to the conflict a year before the invasion started.
It flies in the face of the Prime Minister’s public claims at the time that he was seeking a diplomatic solution to the crisis.
He told voters: ‘We’re not proposing military action’ – in direct contrast to what the secret email now reveals.

Smoking gun emails reveal Blair's 'deal in blood' with George Bush over Iraq war was forged a YEAR before the invasion had even started

A very damming indictment and proof of the fact that we were all duped into going to war.. Also proof that conspiracy theorists are not a bunch of tin hat wearing freaks...

Friends and colleagues of mine died or were injured on the lies and traitorous actions of these evil men.. Not to mention the innocent Iraqis and Afghans who have lost their lives as a direct result..

I am truly speechless atm ... And hope the pair are bought before the Hague.. But I doubt it will ever happen...
edit on 18-10-2015 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It'll never happen. The Spinmiesters will spin, the obfuscators will obfuscate, and the media will censor it.

Funny how someone like David Icke can't be taken seriously because of his lizard rants yet hits the nail on the head so often. But because he is discredited by lizards (even though they rape people on the moon) no one can use him as a creditable source, true or not, it makes everything he says questionable.

Now, step into the realm of spin where this doesn't apply anymore. Meaning, if he lied about the Iraq war (his lizard people) than surely 911 was, what? "Oh but it's not the same!" Cries the obfuscator. "Saddam was cahooting with terrorist, remember the yellow cake purchase?" Harks the Spinmiester.

Meanwhile at CNN: "Donald Trump is 'stump'in New Mexico where he called a Mexican a taco."

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Blair, Bush, Howard and all of their respective associates should be tried for war crimes, it's that simple.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Then they had a year to come up with the WMD bull shine.

Get them to The Hague as soon as possible and let us see them squirm their way through a trial.

It will never happen of course, their masters will make sure of it.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Who is protecting these people??????

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I agree with you David Icke was right and is right still especially on matters of Blair and Bush.

I think Blair is so unpopular in the UK and despised by a number of the public who already knew him guilty regarding the Gulf wars etc that this proof will only add to the numbers who want this man prosecuted along with Bush for war crimes.

I am surprised he feels himself safe in the world. Today he is engaged apparently in trying to force belief in the holocaust onto countries that don't have this law. Its yet another emotive act which only brings aggravation to the world and surely its time we started to make our politicians responsible for the lies and deaths they personally cause.

He needs to be indicted alongside Bush and face the international courts. Although both these men have blood on their hands we should remember that they are the puppet toys of other men and they need to be flushed out - follow the money and I dare say it will reveal exactly where the blood lust flows from.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You just have to look at the members of the 'Privy Council' here in the U.K, headed up by Her Maj. Secret meetings, cross party reps, money men and top civil servants.

But we live in a democracy right?
edit on 18/10/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

While it's good to see confirmation of what most of us already knew / suspected I don't think the emails are a smoking gun.
They show Blair was on board but was having trouble bringing the country with him , we in the UK already knew that , we run a parliamentary system not a presidential one although Blair seemed to think otherwise.

What they do show is the "road map to peace" agreement was just a trick to get some wavering MPs and likely other countries support , something Secretary Powel was deeply involved in and again something many suspected.

Was the Iraq war a war crime ? , in my opinion yes but they control the war crimes court so the prospect of action is nonexistent , they'll just keep chasing elderly WW2 prison guards.

edit on 18-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

This wasn't Bush's idea, I'm sure if it was up to him he woulda just hit rails of powder off the Oval Office desk. His daddy being President and CIA prior means he's in deep, real deep. Blair did his part and judging by how much he continues to pander to the powerful means he knows he's not quite as untouchable. He's a muppet like the rest of us, he just wants to change his stars, he just better remain useful.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Now THAT is the right question to be asking.

While I don't know the answer for sure, it's a safe bet that they are very powerful people whom operate covertly. They are the real ones in control of everything, but they have poster boys like Bush and Blair to take the heat.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The Cabal, Elite, The Powers That Be, Illuminati, Knights Templar. No one knows, for sure anyway.

Yeah things like this piss me off no end. People in high places getting away with murder because of who they know and the position they're in. Well you know the old saying, It's not what, it's who you know.

No wonder people are angry all the time. Please please please Universe let these maggots get what they deserve.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost
Blair will stand trial one day in the hague. Corbyn will see to that. The way to get him is through Dr David Kelly. His assassination needed the prime ministers go ahead.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Not necessarily, see "privy council"...

Reply to Cobaltic:

They also have secret Privy Council courts run by some of the countries most senior judges, who are also members of the Privy Council. See recent news items about the Queens intervention into an inheritance/legitimacy dispute between members of a wealthy aristocratic family arguing over the rights to an estate. It was only in the past few weeks.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So if Hilary knew this as Secritary of State for the past 3-7 years than surely our "Dear Leader" knows. Not a peep, probably too busy drone striking people from his office with a PS4 controller. Thanks for the "change" Obama but you can have your quarter back, maybe save it for a phone call, you're just as guilty. So is Clinton, Powell. The whole lot of'em.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Blair should be dragged out of his mansion and hung from the nearest lampost pitchfork style.

Makes you wonder what people in the intelligence services are made of when they will persecute the average citizen becuase they are whistle blowers and yet let mass murdering scum like this walk freely like they are above it all.....thank f@€k i believe in Universal karma and his day will come.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Tony Blair needs to be called to trial right now. He needs to be charged and arrested by the end of the month, because if you or I committed such grand treachery you can guarantee our feet wouldn't touch the ground as we're hauled of to the courts.

A good honest independent inquiry needs to be set in motion by the end of this year. The public needs to pressure this into action. There is no reason anymore to listen to MP's and PM's as they are deceivers of the highest order.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
We all knew blair was a traitorous little weasel.

He is why I will NEVER not in a million years EVER vote or support labour in any way shape or form.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The same scum protecting the pedophile ring in our higest parts of government and society.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
Tony Blair needs to be called to trial right now. He needs to be charged and arrested by the end of the month, because if you or I committed such grand treachery you can guarantee our feet wouldn't touch the ground as we're hauled of to the courts.

A good honest independent inquiry needs to be set in motion by the end of this year. The public needs to pressure this into action. There is no reason anymore to listen to MP's and PM's as they are deceivers of the highest order.

We already had an enquirey, headed up by that chappie Chilcot.
Of course, years and £Millions later, the report still hasn't been published as they keep finding new reasons to prolong it and keep it from public view. I am sure when it finally does come out, it'll be the usual non-committal BS about "lessons have been learned" and painting the likes of Blair as victims of bad intelligence and other such nonsense.

Once again, it's the establishment protecting it's own. They are all so corrupt, it's mutually understood that if one gets put inside, they'll blab to get off or have a lesser sentence. Thus, they work things so nobody gets put in that position, just keep the status quo and move on to the next war, or banking / corporate scandal, or tax evasion, or expenses fiddling, or kiddie fiddling.....etc....etc!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
We all knew blair was a traitorous little weasel.

He is why I will NEVER not in a million years EVER vote or support labour in any way shape or form.

I thought you voted for the candidate that has performed well in Parliament and worked hard for their constituents?

Blair was as Labour as Cameron, New Labour may well as read Moderate Conservatives. Labour leaders, true Labour leaders, do not do war.

I'm just surprised that the country voted this war criminal back in to power in 2005. Remember, the Tories supported Blair on the war in Iraq and that they would have been briefed on everything in the run up through the 'Privy Council'.

edit on 18/10/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join