It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly vet saves 16 children from knife attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I'm afraid many of the men I know would have ran crying!

Yeah gun owners if no weapon..lol

And i thought this was impossible...according to gun owners if your unarmed your a sitting duck.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He probably did better by not shooting the lad half a dozen times with all the young kids around as at this point they know think the guys a hero and also they didn't need to have to witness a bullet ridden corpse and all the accusations here of them being crisis actors for hire etc.

Also it send a message that you can defeat your problems without killing been the sole solution which these days in the US seems a strange message.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

yo.....the old man almost didnt pull this off. Do you have kids? By your respinse im guessing not. ANYONE who targets kids gets no mercy until they arent breathing. Let the kids deal with the aftermath in counselliing......i bet their parents will be a milliion times more willing to deal with that than burying them!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh look - another mentally unstable white male aged between 16 & 26 from the generation of "GTA is my reality". I wouldn't be surprised if it came out he is/was on psychotropics.

You know what the most obvious correlation seems to be to me? Most of them don't have girlfriends/wives and are in fact, virgins.

I propose that in order to reduce the incidence of mass murder, we should legalize prostitution.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh look - another mentally unstable white male aged between 16 & 26 from the generation of "GTA is my reality". I wouldn't be surprised if it came out he is/was on psychotropics.

You know what the most obvious correlation seems to be to me? Most of them don't have girlfriends/wives and are in fact, virgins.

I propose that in order to reduce the incidence of mass murder, we should legalize prostitution.

Yeah you could be right there, I guess some people can't really control their hormone unbalances due to their urges and need to reproduce.

Maybe they should do a study on the behaviors of this individuals, to find what really gets them riled up to do such hideous crimes.
edit on 18-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Angst and homicide usually don't go hand in hand. But rejection, and many other things could lead to homicide.

I'd say the inclination of a teen with hormone problems would be, at worse, inclindes to do something to someone against their will. Rape seems to be much more along the lines than down-right up-close and personal murder with sharp objects. Thats something completely different.

Getting a rise in ones jeans and noticing every jiggle of the opposite sex's body is NOT grounds for murder..

And some people.. Some people couldn't get laid, even IF they were paying..

/shudder..

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm curious where people are seeing that he was on medications.

Perhaps the problem is that this kid wasn't on meds, is his problem.

It seems with the other things going on, he certainly has some issues.

or did I miss it in the article?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join