It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Pray For My Mom

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hope she gets better. But anyone would be quite blessed to live to that age. That's a very long life! There is a point where it likely gets pretty uncomfortable to stick around any longer.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Just saw this night star, i will pray for your mom, i am not a big prayer but i will for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just saw this, my mom became sick a couple years ago, but she is doing fine, prayers are with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Night Star i hope your mom is better, just wanted to stop by and say again my prayers are with you.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

You are so sweet a person Seesar!

I hope you are well!

I'm sure Night will appreciate your checking in...

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Just saw this, i hope she is doing well, god bless you.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

May peace be with you and your mother.

May you both find the strength to face these challenges and may your rock be forever in your center.

May your heart pulse life into your life full of love and vibrant force of will.

Bless you two and may all that is keep you two.

My soul to yours.

My heart to you.

edit on 4 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Aww thank you, i am doing better, and i hope night star's mom is doing.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
My 92 year old Mother had a stroke on her left side and is in the hospital. I am just devastated. I know a lot of you don't believe in a God, but to whoever can help with prayers or positive vibes or whatever, please. please help.

That woman has done so much for so many people and they could never ever repay her for all she has done. Her life alert called me and I ran down to her apartment below me to find her slumped in the small bathroom moaning and groaning. It broke my heart. Usually when you call 911, they answer right away and they just weren't answering. I was frantic! Finally help arrived and all she wanted was to get up. They had such a hard time with her legs in the position they were in. Her head and right arm are all bruised. They are supposed to see if she might have broken anything.

Pray for me too. With depression and anxiety I am a wreck. Love to all of you who come in and will be here for me!

((((((((((((((((((((((( NightStar ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Message about NightStar's mom
Night posted this Oct 23rd - I just wanted to update the end of this post.

originally posted by: Night Star
Mom passed away in the early hours of morning. She is finally at peace and with my Father now. I am devastated, but glad that she is finally at peace. She earned her wings a long time ago.

I see that this post has become active again. In hopes of sparing NightStar any pain I wanted to move her update to the end for posters to read.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I pray that God will bless you and your mom.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks for the update, i am so sorry and did not mean to open any wounds, my mom is still well but i lost my father in 2005 and i know it is hard, i hope your mom is at peace night star, god speed.
edit on 3-5-2016 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join