It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Please Pray For My Mom

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:24 PM
a reply to: Night Star God bless your sweet self and may you find peace and comfort in all the precious memories of your dear Mom. She has gone to be with your dear Dad and I'm sure they are smiling from heaven at what a kind and sweet person they have raised.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:10 PM

edit on 23-10-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:17 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Night I am So sorry to see this. Many Warm Heartfelt Hugs for You!...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:47 PM
You have all been so amazing in my dark hours! I can't tell you how much it has meant to me to have such an out pouring of love, kindness and compassion. I never expected this much attention!

For my Mom and Dad who are now together, happy and at peace...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:58 PM
I am so sorry. Losing a parent is incredibly painful. People often misinterpret the hurt and pain felt after death, no matter how longs it's been. The pain is not because they are gone, but because a part of them remains. The pain is a reminder that part of them still lives on through your memories and love for them. Yes it hurts, but it is a reminder to keep their memory alive.

Celebrate her life and and remember, people will see the beauty of who she was through you.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:21 PM
a reply to: calstorm

That was beautiful calstorm!

I spent most of the day in her apartment just going through pictures she had piled in draws. It was so amazing to see pics of her as a child, young lady, young woman and having a family and their families having families of their own. 92 years she graced this earth with her presence. I even found post cards and notes from my Dad to her when he was stationed in the navy. I don't think anyone has ever seen a deeper love than theirs. She had so many cards she had saved from Dad. So beautiful and heartfelt.

I found pics and artwork from some of the grandkids, baby pics and other pics of my Brothers and Sister and I. While I was down there, I made shopping bags for my Brothers and Sister with their baby and childhood photos and that of their kids. We will share the antique photos of Mom and Dad. The jewelry will be sorted by my Sister and I and we will then share with each other, my only remaining Aunt and the grandkids when we have time.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:47 PM

I am so sorry for your loss Night Star...... and yet glad that your Mom has gone to join your Dad and both smile on you.

I don't know why I am posting this youtube, other than it shines and my intuition says 'do it!" Shi Bhig, Shi Mohr roughly translates to 'Little Hill, Big Hill, and was written by Turlough O'Carolan in the 1700's. If you ever get to hear Jason Fowler play this tune on the guitar, it is the most beautiful and perfect rendition I've ever heard.

edit on 24/10/15 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:12 PM
a reply to: argentus

Oh that was so beautiful1 Thank you so much for sharing!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:18 PM
Funeral will be Monday. Please pray for me to have the strength and courage to face this and say my goodbyes.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:34 PM

I'm so very, very sorry.

Wish I had words...but there really aren't any. She's beyond all cares now, if that helps any.

...and they're together again in whatever comes after this mortal coil.

She loved me-
And inspired me-
With transcending devotion.

It was a blessing-
To have been her daughter,
To have been loved-
Without conditions.

Her words of wisdom-
Opened my eyes-
To the world-
And to myself.

By seeing the best in me,
She empowered me.
By believing in me,
She transformed me.

She grew old-
And floated away,
But her love remains standing-
Eternally by my side.”
― Giorge Leedy, Uninhibited From Lust To Love

I changed "son" to daughter, I thought it appropriate.

They'll both be only a thought, and memory, away.

Take all care, darlin'.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:04 AM
Dear Night Star,

Sad to hear the news, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Your mother was so blessed to have you, so proud and I am sure
you brought her immense joy in her life here on earth. You are
a thoughtful, loving person; a reflection of her.

These next few days may be painful as you let her go on to the other
side... just know that she still loves you as she always did.

Reaching across the screen with a hug, love and prayers.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:27 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this news Night Star. The picture of your parents is incredibly touching, and no doubt they are having a wonderful reunion! I know it's hard to find solace in the things people say when you lose someone you love, nothing seems able to measure up to the pain you feel. I really do wish you the best, and you're in my thoughts and prayers. Take good care of yourself, and if you ever wish to talk to a stranger and just vent, please don't hesitate.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:07 AM

Night... I am so sorry for your loss.

You are very much like me in the amount of time you spent with your best friend. I know that relationship all too well and am very fearful as you were of the day that I no longer have it. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now.

Even knowing that a loved one is no longer in pain, or is with people they loved and lost prior... It still hurts like hell to lose them. It leaves a hole that is never truly filled the same again.

I pray for you to have the strength to get through the coming days, weeks, months, and years. I pray that one day you will be comforted by the memories you have instead of gutted. And while that seems absolutely impossible now and for some time to come... It will eventually come. Your mother would want no less for you.

Again, I am more sorry than I can say. If you ever need an ear or a shoulder... I'm here.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:10 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. You were so blessed to have such a lovely lady as your Mom. And I'm sure that many of your Mother's positive points run in your blood also.

And you know that even though she physically is no longer here in our Earthly Realm, she is and always will be close to you in your heart, mind and soul. And she and your Dad both will always watch over you and that should help add some comfort during this passing.

Rejoice and relish in the life she lived and shared with you and the family!

edit on 10/25/2015 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:19 AM

What could I possibly say ? The world has lost a beautiful soul.

But we are richer for having you, your mums legacy lives on through you and know that she would be proud at the support you give to us in our times of need.

Now it's our turn to reach out to you

I'm so honoured to call you friend, and to have known your mum if only through your description of her here.

To quote your signature

Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is
the little voice at the end of the day that says
I will try again tomorrow.

And we'll be here for you

Be strong and proud and carry the legacy with pride

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:24 AM
The acute measure of such exquisite ache is wonderful tribute to a love built together, that blessed and so rightly treasured fortune. Precisely because of their own particular beauty it is a pained hardship to look now on that love and see the fingerprints of those who nurtured and crafted it so. But the flower of remembrance it carries so softly today will bloom with increasing tenderness and you will be able look easier upon those eternal delicate fingerprints and know they bless each of your tomorrows. It is a beautiful thing to see such love.

My best to you and all those there at this time Night Star.
edit on 25/10/15 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:28 AM
a reply to: JAK

That's truly beautiful

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:46 AM

Deepest sympathies to you and your family Night Star , I wish there was something I could say to help ease the pain but I know there is not.
You will never be truly parted , your parents live on in your soul and memories.

My thoughts are with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:48 AM
God, I wish could answer each and every reply in here. Just so tired and drained. Believe me, I am reading every heartfelt word and feeling the love! You are all so special to me, so wonderful. I am so fortunate to have my ATS family, many of who have become real friends.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM

No need to reply Night

We love you and are with you

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>