It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cutting Edge Technology That Can Change The World! Billions in Change

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is some of the most amazing technology and ideas I have seen in a very long time. Free Energy, Clean Water, Medical Breakthroughs.

Billions in Change is a movement to build a better future by creating and implementing solutions to serious problems facing the world in the areas of water, energy and health.

The world is facing some huge problems. There’s a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn’t reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the sick. That takes doing. This film is the story about a group of doers, the elegantly simple inventions they have made to change the lives of billions of people, and the unconventional billionaire spearheading the project.

billionsinchange.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What a pleasure to watch.

I have always believed in the good of mankind but with all the focus on the ghastly and greedy bankers and financiers, who the media give celebrity status to, one gets despondent. Its because their only motivation is squeezing every last buck out of everything they do, regardless of its impact on other peoples lives and because its purely for their own wealth and status. Yes they do charity work , but it often involves a cursory amount given to some project e.g. creating some rose with one's own name on it etc or benefits on the sly one of their own companys' or a buddy's in some way and importantly its money being used as a tax write-off.

The barge giving clean water is so simple and clever - its utterly brilliant and one can imagine these being places all around coast lines where draught is a part of life. It would open up habitable space for people to live in again and importantly give people hope. Hope is something even despite all our advantages living in the UK where I heard that many of our youngsters have little faith or hope for the future, but imagine the difference for youngsters living in areas suffering from draught and the slow erosion of the desert.

This guy is worthy of the highest regard, his kindness shows throughout and permeates his workforce. I do wish him luck because he is a truly modern-day hero and we need more of them and less of the shallow, greed bound monstrosities that are infecting the world's people's lives.

Great feeling for a Sunday morning. S&F well deserved.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well, first we have to point out what the cause of all of these problems is. What scientists've found is that cancer is a byproduct of one's environment. Carcinogens being alien to the natural human composition, it makes sense that cancer is therefore prescribed via the foods we eat, the things we do, (obviously radiations we're exposed to) etc.

No one who eats a natural diet that I know of has cancer. Many natural foods have been studied to prevent cancer. Paleo diets prevent sunburn.

The cure for cancer? Stop eating artificial foods!

Okay, so back to the main point entailed within the beginning paragraph: What's the source of all of humanity's problems?

I personally blame humanity' stupidity. There are, however, ways to combat this.

There's a website I'd like to place here called geniusintelligence.com. IQ score of 160+? Go here.

The better apt people are at creating solutions to any multiplicity of problems, the fewer problems we'll have.

The greatest thing about imagestreaming is its profound enhancement of creativity. It's the main exercise used in GI for attaining an IQ of 160+, which precedes and is necessary to complete before moving onto something called Quantum Image Streaming.

A free version of how to practice Image Streaming can be found here www.winwenger.com...

Anyway, it's a start. The more intelligent humanity as a species becomes, the more capable we become at solving our own problems.

I'm personally meditating for three months before starting, but for all of you other people, I encourage you to try it.

God bless. Namaste.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
These acts will change the world you are right. One by one billionaires will fold and start to evolve the mind when realise how much love, respect, satisfaction, enlightenment is shown to his kind and ensure his place in history for the right reasons.
Evolution of the spirit.
You are right shiloh7 what a great sunday morning message

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I read posts but rarely reply. I just finished watching Tomorrowland and then coming here and seeing this just seems so serendipitous.

We must, I repeat must, push our dreamers, our innovators, our best. The future is in their hands.

Rally round them. Support them and benefact the world's tomorrow.

Step down. Deconstruct soapbox. Second star....

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
This is some of the most amazing technology and ideas I have seen in a very long time. Free Energy, Clean Water, Medical Breakthroughs.

Billions in Change is a movement to build a better future by creating and implementing solutions to serious problems facing the world in the areas of water, energy and health.

The world is facing some huge problems. There’s a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn’t reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the sick. That takes doing. This film is the story about a group of doers, the
elegantly simple inventions they have made to change the lives of billions of people, and the unconventional billionaire spearheading the project.
\
Well my importacne cannot elyON3-ELW3

billionsinchange.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Nice .thx for sharing.......

This guy is a real role model if only there were more like him....he makes 4 billion dollars and gives away 99%,and he thinks about helping others and actually has a means to do it....as Shilo7 mentions it is a breath of fresh air,people like him are a way forward to a society that works together for both the common good and advancement
edit on 18-10-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: cant spell

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Blissful

The period added at the end of the link rendered it inaccessible.
www.winwenger.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I wish there were more men like this gentleman, he is brilliant and so too are the people whom are working for him.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Great video S&F.. As soon as I started watching I thought of Bill Gates first and then was reminded of 156 other billionaires giving money to fund/buy politicians.. What a messed up system..

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

"The more wealth you get the bigger you duty becomes, which is to help those who have less, who are suffering. The more you are given the more you are asked."

Where are the rest of the billionaires with this attitude? Most billionaires don't deserve the money they have, this man deserves more.

edit on 18-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Great video S&F.. As soon as I started watching I thought of Bill Gates first and then was reminded of 156 other billionaires giving money to fund/buy politicians.. What a messed up system..

Power has become more prized than humanity.

This man is an example of someone who believes he has a duty to humanity and has the spiritual faith to know with money comes obligation.

This man is happier giving away his money than those whose appetite can never be satisfied, and thus are never truly happy.

I think Gates made a big mistake with Monsanto and Bilderberg. I have an issue with anyone who is in closed door meetings making decisions that could impact the rest of humanity. It stinks of elitism and a superiority complex.

A righteous philosopher or philanthropist has no need for secrets in the modern world.

edit on 18-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
None of this is cutting edge at all this is very old technology and I mean really old. Show me some nanotech 3d printers and then you may have my attention.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
None of this is cutting edge at all this is very old technology and I mean really old. Show me some nanotech 3d printers and then you may have my attention.

Using graphene cable to capture geothermal energy is a new idea, and very cutting edge IMO.

www.thinkgeoenergy.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Using graphene cable to capture geothermal energy is a new idea, and very cutting edge IMO.

www.thinkgeoenergy.com...

Im not impressed by some 1904 technology, true they wernt using graphine to make rope to do it but its the same thing.
You dont even need to go deep into the earth, just go to where there are volcanoes there are plenty all over the world. . . .

In the 20th century, demand for electricity led to the consideration of geothermal power as a generating source. Prince Piero Ginori Conti tested the first geothermal power generator on 4 July 1904 in Larderello, Italy. It successfully lit four light bulbs.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Does the guy have a bunch of snappy young lawyer savants working for him?.

If he doesn't, the big corporations do and will try to trip him up at every turn to prevent them losing market share.

Really, governments, legal (systems)schemes and monetary systems must change to free up free thinkers like this guy to do their works.

The Old World Order is still in full force here and must go....

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

There are many examples of people living near volcanoes with a "not so good" outcome.

I don't suppose it would bode well for a geothermal energy collection system either, even if it did pump the energy a distance to populated areas it would be prone to destruction and stop energy collection.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Im not impressed by some 1904 technology, true they wernt using graphine to make rope to do it but its the same thing.
You dont even need to go deep into the earth, just go to where there are volcanoes there are plenty all over the world. . . .

From what I've seen of the video,impressing you is not his end goal.

This guy wants to help the poor half of the world. That half of the world is living in conditions that predate 20th century American technology. Simplicity can be effective and elegant.
edit on 18-10-2015 by Teikiatsu because: can't spell simplicity.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Wow,

just wow, the work these small teams are doing are amazing, yet i bet no MSM will pick it up, and let the masses know,

he has fundamentally solved 3 of the biggest problems today, and even said they are simple fixes,

hopefully big oil, big pharma and big drinking companies acknowledge this,

i actually want to work for this company, feel like they're actually making a difference

S&F for you sir, my eyes have been opened!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

There are many examples of people living near volcanoes with a "not so good" outcome.

I don't suppose it would bode well for a geothermal energy collection system either, even if it did pump the energy a distance to populated areas it would be prone to destruction and stop energy collection.

you see your thinking like a today person,

why not have the station in the middle of the Atlantic, and the only thing you pump to the shore is energy??

you don't live next to a nuclear power station to be able to turn on your TV???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join