It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request: Help with lost cat.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Request: Help with lost cat.

Off topic, nasty, rude and/or un-helpful posts will continue to be removed....You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
~~~OFF TOPIC MATERIAL REMOVED~~~

On topic: Try leaving a bowl of the cats food out and also shaking the bag of food,or opening a can of it(which ever you feed) while calling here Kitty kitty. You may end up with wild animals trying to eat it,but it may also bring your cat in.
edit on Sun Oct 18 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is only one very ,very important rule to remember with cats. You don't own a cat, a cat owns you. That means you might be the best person in the world to your cat but, and it's the biggest but in the world, if some-one is treating your cat better than you it WILL go there. It could be anything, it might like being scratched behind the ears and you don't do that or it might be fed chicken but you only feed it salmon. Absolutelly anything could make a cat stray.
One thing you must consider is SEX. That is an animal thing that an awful lot of people don't think about. Has your cat strayed to be with it's partner?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

This is going to be really awful, but if you've checked local shelters, put up flyers, asked your neighbours.... I'm not sure you are going to find him, or want to.

I lost my cat, by first fur baby at 2 years old. We had just moved and I looked for a long time, and eventually found his remains... It #ed me up good.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: berenike

With a torch! Thats how we find our cat in the wood pile stalking mice at night

OP My cat went missing once for 9 months. Lots of flyers, and eventually someone called.
They got a HUGE hamper of goodies from me .

Thanks, it's encouraging to hear stories like this.

I am reading everything eventually but I'm not necessarily replying to everything. Though I'm grateful for all the positive responses.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
~~~OFF TOPIC MATERIAL REMOVED~~~

On topic: Try leaving a bowl of the cats food out and also shaking the bag of food,or opening a can of it(which ever you feed) while calling here Kitty kitty. You may end up with wild animals trying to eat it,but it may also bring your cat in.

Yeah I did this for the first few weeks but it was clear that he wasn't responding to it, whether he was nearby or not. He just seems to have vanished. Hopefully that means he is being taken care of at least, but I just don't know what to think of this whole situation. My street is also very cat friendly, with at least half a dozen cats roaming freely on my street, without disappearing or anything happening to them. I just don't know what would have happened to my cat.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
There is only one very ,very important rule to remember with cats. You don't own a cat, a cat owns you. That means you might be the best person in the world to your cat but, and it's the biggest but in the world, if some-one is treating your cat better than you it WILL go there. It could be anything, it might like being scratched behind the ears and you don't do that or it might be fed chicken but you only feed it salmon. Absolutelly anything could make a cat stray.
One thing you must consider is SEX. That is an animal thing that an awful lot of people don't think about. Has your cat strayed to be with it's partner?

Well he was neutered... Do cats / animals find partners even when they're already fixed? I hadn't really considered it...

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx

This is going to be really awful, but if you've checked local shelters, put up flyers, asked your neighbours.... I'm not sure you are going to find him, or want to.

I lost my cat, by first fur baby at 2 years old. We had just moved and I looked for a long time, and eventually found his remains... It #ed me up good.

Thanks, I think I'd be glad to know whatever happened to him, whatever it actually was. The huge question of it is going on and on.

Most likely is someone took him in, I guess, though I just don't know what to think happened.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

Someone could tell us where ALL the cats are going.They go missing all the time and I find it puzzling

I agree, it's puzzling. What the hell are all these cats doing lol. Online there is a constant stream of new missing cats.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I haven't read all the replies but if you still have the litter box, sit it out near your house, as they will pick up their own waste scent.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Hey I lost track of this post, yeah I'd love someone to do a tarot reading if you'd like to. I mostly called him Baby.

Also I don't know if I mentioned this already, I will go for a psychic reading in person at some point, but this thread was just to see if anyone could help before doing that.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete As soon as I get into the right frame of mind, I'll consult the cat tarot cards to see what they say and if you want I can pm you or just post it on this thread. It's up to you, but I need to have a specific question for Baby. I'm thinking something like, 'Has Baby found a new home, will he ever return to Peacefulpete?' If you want to word things differently, let me know.
I'll be reading them later on this evening.
I would like to know what the psychic says, if you don't mind sharing.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: peacefulpete As soon as I get into the right frame of mind, I'll consult the cat tarot cards to see what they say and if you want I can pm you or just post it on this thread. It's up to you, but I need to have a specific question for Baby. I'm thinking something like, 'Has Baby found a new home, will he ever return to Peacefulpete?' If you want to word things differently, let me know.
I'll be reading them later on this evening.
I would like to know what the psychic says, if you don't mind sharing.

Hi, I like the questions that you already formed.

Seeing a psychic in person will happen at some point, sure I can let you know what she says. I'm not sure if she would specifically focus on my cat though lol. I'd have to ask first. When I've seen her over the years, she is mainly giving general tarot readings...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete As soon as I get time and right frame of mind I'll read the cat cards. Just let me know if you want answer on the thread or in a pm.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: peacefulpete As soon as I get time and right frame of mind I'll read the cat cards. Just let me know if you want answer on the thread or in a pm.

Hi, thanks! You can reply in the thread and/or PM. I'm not embarrassed to discuss it in the thread lol but PM's are good too.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
And?? Offering a lot of money helps. As to psychic insight, after reading your header I saw a cat crouching next to a big metal dumpster (where garbage bags are thrown into) in an alley. Does that make sense? I feel for you, one of my cats years ago fell into the gardens below (live on first floor). Turned out he was hiding behide a wood object. As I had put flyers in mailboxes offering 100 guilders, now 45 euro's, a neighbour just said: Come in my garden and look, because I think saw him. Yes it was my cat, hiding behind something. Of course I paid him the money.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete Hi, I didn't forget about saying I would read my cat tarot cards for you and I'm so so sorry for not getting back to you. At the end of October and the first two weeks of November I was going through tough times with my own cat. We also call our cat, baby and I couldn't focus on anyone other than my cat. I am very sorry. I don't know how you feel about me reading my cards for you now, but I'm curious if you have seen a psychic about your cat.
Once again so sorry, my cats territory and life have been all topsy turvy with mountain lion sightings in the yard and his dad being gone for very long while.(he ran away to a neighbors house)
Just let me know if you want me to read the cards and I will do so asap.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I had a cat once missing for 4 months. Eventually after several false alarm calls, we found her again. Flyers were the key. We canvassed about a mile radius, and offered a modest reward (that's all we put on the flyer). Our flyers had tear off strips with our numbers, making it easy for folks to have with them. We got calls way after even finding the cat, and removing the flyers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join