It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request: Help with lost cat.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This thread is for real, not a joke. I got the idea from the other thread asking for help with the OP's missing friend.

My cat has been missing since Sept. 2nd. He was hanging out in the main hallway of our shared house, with my apartment door open to the hall, and then my neighbor let him outside. While this might sound risky in retrospect (since he got out), my dad has been leaving this door open to the hall for nearly 20 years, without worrying about our neighbors letting our animals outside.

I've done flyers, gone door-to-door, visited the local shelter, and posted online.

If anyone has any psychic ability, would you consider this case and see if anything comes up? I really don't know what to think happened to him. He was very happy and spoiled with me, so he wouldn't WANT to find a new home. He hasn't turned up at the local shelters AFAIK. For a while I thought he just wanted to live outside, but it's turning cold now and it's been six weeks. I guess that leaves someone taking him in, but like I said, he wouldn't have wanted a new home, and I've done flyers and door-to-door for the local area.

My cat was a large gray male with faint tiger stripes, green eyes, claws.

Any intuition from anyone? I was already going to visit a psychic in person and ask, so I might as well ask you guys online too.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I dont think its a case of Moggy wanting a new home. Cats dont think like humans.

Someone or soemthing may have scared him and he ran outside and got lost and cant find his way home.

Im not psychic, so I can't help sorry. I hope he turns up though!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How old is the cat?
Sometimes when a cat knows their end is approaching, they just disappear.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh how sad to lose your kitty! Someone might have taken him in. Sounds like a pretty cat.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
When I was a child we found out our cat had been 'given a ride to the country' by our neighbor after they bragged about it at a party my parents attended. I don't understand people that are cruel to animals.

I hope you cat is okay and comes home safe and sound.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have 2 outdoor cats, and they sometimes disappear for weeks in the summer because food is abundant, mice, squirrels and birds. Im hoping your cat is just feasting on little thing and will come home soon.
edit on 18-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Cats go by scents, so make sure you leave his old litter out (hopefully you still have it). If he was an indoor cat then he probably didn't go far. Read about trapping cats, I heard it works.

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If it was a male cat that wasn't cut, you may never see it again.
Toms will hunt the pussies.
My brother had one show up after over year missing. It stuck around for a few days and then disappeared again.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

This 'crap' is someone worried about their missing cat. I hope you never need help and come here to ask for it. How mean of you.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

This 'crap' is someone worried about their missing cat. I hope you never need help and come here to ask for it. How mean of you.
well if this isn't crap tell me who in their right snipped minds asks an online forum for help to find Its poor lost cat. help not going to happen advice it might be a very small possibility someday
edit on 18-10-2015 by DrumsRfun because: Do not try to evade the censors

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Someone who is trying anything to get their cat back.

Do I believe in psychics? not so much. Would I ask here for psychic help? no but Im not going to begrudge someone who would.

You telling them their cat is probably dead isn't helping anyone, Im sure the OP realises that is a possibility.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Someone could tell us where ALL the cats are going.They go missing all the time and I find it puzzling

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

Someone who is trying anything to get their cat back.

Do I believe in psychics? not so much. Would I ask here for psychic help? no but Im not going to begrudge someone who would.

You telling them their cat is probably dead isn't helping anyone, Im sure the OP realises that is a possibility.

if they are trying to find their cat then they need to get off their ass and do something like idk ACTUALLY doing something not begging for others to do it, this is what i got from the thread if anyone wants sympathy from me look for it in the dictionary its between snipped and syphilis
edit on 18-10-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2015 by DrumsRfun because: No evading our censors.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Your'e a real charmer aren't you.

If you had bothered to read the OP, you would know they HAVE actually got of their arse and put out flyers and went door to door and checked their local shelter.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent the OP did clearly state that they've been doing things like posters up, going door to door and calling all the shelters. Perhaps you missed that part.
So why not ask for psychic help. I wish I was psychic myself as I would love to help.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete My heart goes out to you. I have a cat tarot deck I could give a go at, I am not psychic though. I would need the cats name. Let me know if you want me to give it a go and try to figure out the cards.
Keep checking with your neighbors and calling shelters also, have you hollered out the cats name around your house?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Completely, uncalled for. My tolerance for people who lack sympathy for others is pretty low ATM.

OP, It's likely that someone found your cat and decided to make an indoor cat out of him. Cat's can't exactly verbalize their protest, and humans don't always a deliberately missed litter box incident correctly. He can't make it home if he can't get out. Don't give up.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join