It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, have you ever considered you might be on the wrong side?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Seede

According to the OT God was the good guy. God made a perfect house for us to live in. Never had to worry about house payments or utility bills or doctors or hospitals of rescue and fires or even the weather. It was all perfect with free stuff. And the kicker was that you never had to die. No such thing as a tooth ache or being hungry.

Yes all very true, it was in essence a paradise! That you and I can agree on. The following though...Is kind of fallacious;

Now guess who screwed all of this up? Go ahead I'll wait. Tum de dum ------------------------------ Well did you get the answer? If you didn't know then I will tell you. It was Mom and Pop. No No, it was not God who screwed this all up. It was Mom who wanted equal rights with the Guy that gave her all the free stuff. Some people call this greed but it was actually the free will to throw the rule book in the dump and hate the hand that fed her. Mom took her choice the same way that you took your choice. So Mom and Pop wanted to knock the Guy that loved them so much that He gave them free stuff. That is what you see today. The Moms and Pops from then on screwed the Guy who loved them so much that He simply let them have their own way.

So are you admitting that Adam and Eve indeed lacked free will prior to disobeying God? Why then punish the descendants to a grueling fate of turmoil and hardship on earth? What is all that supposed to prove? Tough love on the descendants when they never were able to experience the blissful ignorance of basking in God's glory? On top of that are you implying that God an all powerful,all-knowing, omnipresence of a character was not able to foresee the potential "corruption" of his children and intentionally allowed it to happen? I would call Eve's actions discovering new knowledge that God was willingly holding out on them.

But you see these kids are not the kids of God. God only had two kids. All the rest belong to the Moms and Pops who bad mouthed the Guy that gave the free stuff. It's called Pro Creation and not Creation. Big difference. You got this all wrong. You blame God for what people did. That is what is going on today. The bad mouths are blaming the cops for them stealing and killing. Same ole story from way back when. By the way God does not punish you forever. He simply does not want this kind of crap in His new world. He now gives us a chance to live forever and get the free stuff that He gave His kids. The ball is in your court.

Yes genetically the descendants are Adam and Eve's children, technically their also Gods kids as well. I even have the fictional book to back me up; Acts 17:24-29, John 1:12 read it for your self. If were God's children we are his responsibility, If he wants to continue standing by as more people are killed and having their rights violated that's his fault and his fault that he allowed Eve to be tempted to begin with.

I understand how you would think that,
or if you don't believe that then I understand why people think that Adam and Eve lacked free will before sinning against God,
but studying the Bible as a whole I have proven to myself that it wasn't that Adam and Eve lacked free will before they disobeyed God it was that they were inclined to agree with God that this is not the way you treat your loving Creator so they were prone to do righteousness, they would have to go against the grain so to speak, they would literally have to dwell on their decision, to force themselves to disobey meaning that they would think about it way too long and would not reject the thought, like they should have and because they did not reject the thought right away the closer and closer they got to disobedience, and I wish I myself was like the way they were inclined to make the right decision meaning that the right decision or doing the right thing was so strong I would actually have to go against my own strong will to make a bad or wrong decision.
If every human was inclined to make the right decision, the loving decision, we would not have this dangerous and evil world that we live in. So after Adam and Eve went against their own inclination to do what is right and they force themselves to do what is bad because they dwelled on it too long, then it became easy to do what is bad so now mankind is now inclined and it is way too easy to do what is bad and it is difficult to do what is good I believe that my research has proven to me that this is what happened to Adam and Eve.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Seede

According to the OT God was the good guy. God made a perfect house for us to live in. Never had to worry about house payments or utility bills or doctors or hospitals of rescue and fires or even the weather. It was all perfect with free stuff. And the kicker was that you never had to die. No such thing as a tooth ache or being hungry.

Yes all very true, it was in essence a paradise! That you and I can agree on. The following though...Is kind of fallacious;

Now guess who screwed all of this up? Go ahead I'll wait. Tum de dum ------------------------------ Well did you get the answer? If you didn't know then I will tell you. It was Mom and Pop. No No, it was not God who screwed this all up. It was Mom who wanted equal rights with the Guy that gave her all the free stuff. Some people call this greed but it was actually the free will to throw the rule book in the dump and hate the hand that fed her. Mom took her choice the same way that you took your choice. So Mom and Pop wanted to knock the Guy that loved them so much that He gave them free stuff. That is what you see today. The Moms and Pops from then on screwed the Guy who loved them so much that He simply let them have their own way.

So are you admitting that Adam and Eve indeed lacked free will prior to disobeying God? Why then punish the descendants to a grueling fate of turmoil and hardship on earth? What is all that supposed to prove? Tough love on the descendants when they never were able to experience the blissful ignorance of basking in God's glory? On top of that are you implying that God an all powerful,all-knowing, omnipresence of a character was not able to foresee the potential "corruption" of his children and intentionally allowed it to happen? I would call Eve's actions discovering new knowledge that God was willingly holding out on them.

But you see these kids are not the kids of God. God only had two kids. All the rest belong to the Moms and Pops who bad mouthed the Guy that gave the free stuff. It's called Pro Creation and not Creation. Big difference. You got this all wrong. You blame God for what people did. That is what is going on today. The bad mouths are blaming the cops for them stealing and killing. Same ole story from way back when. By the way God does not punish you forever. He simply does not want this kind of crap in His new world. He now gives us a chance to live forever and get the free stuff that He gave His kids. The ball is in your court.

Yes genetically the descendants are Adam and Eve's children, technically their also Gods kids as well. I even have the fictional book to back me up; Acts 17:24-29, John 1:12 read it for your self. If were God's children we are his responsibility, If he wants to continue standing by as more people are killed and having their rights violated that's his fault and his fault that he allowed Eve to be tempted to begin with.

You both bring up very good points,
what I would say that when you think of the fact that it appears that God is punishing, the now in perfect children of Adam and Eve and I do believe technically they're also God's children,,, but look at it this way,
if God wiped out Adam and Eve right away for their disobedience then Adam and Eve's whole generation of billions of people would also be wiped out and never have a chance to prove themselves on God's side. So yes growing old and dying getting killed unjustly those are all in a sense punishment and you could look at it as punishment for their mom and dads defiance, but if you look at the alternative it's a chance to prove that you are at least like God son Jesus and in the face of unjust crime, in pain and suffering,
if you are like Jesus prove that even under these conditions you will still be on God's side,,
God will RESURRECT YOU,, God has promised to UNDO all the injustice that Adam and Eve's offspring had to experience because of the wrong doing of MOM and POP. I don't remember what Scripture it was, but I believe that he even promises to wipe out the really terrible parts of this experience even from their memory and what I mean by that is there are some experiences we need not to remember, WE still get the point but we don't need the details in our brain, what happened to some of us. So if you look at it that way whereas if God wiped out Adam and Eve then we would never have a chance to prove ourselves like his Son, remember he died unjustly he suffered unjustly, it reminds me how people appreciate a boss that is willing to get his hands dirty also or he won't ask his employees to do anything that he's not willing to do. So if God's only begotten Son,, his most prized possession, DIED and SUFFERED like WE DO then we can do the same,, so let's all look at this As not punishment for what our parents did (Adam and Eve), but look at it as a blessing that we were given a chance to prove ourselves like Jesus did and then receive the undeserved kindness in the end, will be everlasting life on a paradise earth or if you're one of those selected to rule with Christ in heaven, but both of those GIFTS are living in peace for eternity.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I had no choice into entering my former faith, when you live in societies where the dominant ideology has its tentacles wrapped around every aspect of life in some form for centuries your forced to adopt its beliefs as your own or risk being ostracized or suffer severe life threatening punishments.(i.e Islamic societies that practice sharia law) The reason we can discuss these ideas openly is because our rulers allow us, historically as you know that hasn't always been the case.

Within these societies though, dogmatic religions create a state of dissociation and deluded cognitive thinking about the deeper issues within or without the society.(e.g psychiatry in the past has labeled those who are mentally unfit as spiritually deficient and would operate as such. Same sex relations and transgenderism have been considered for the longest time a form of mental deficiency up until the DSM-III I think? Most of this mentality based on christian doctrine) This is the same for every religious belief not just Christianity and they will vary in their effects over the population.

I see the transitioning between religions and ideas not as a crisis of faith but a mere curiosity to explore other realms of culture and lifestyles that make up their beliefs. In other words if you choose to adopt those different beliefs for personal reasons such as it has improved said persons overall health and fitness. I think that is more than acceptable, shunning people for changing their minds on certain ideas? You may call it indecisive and disingenuous, I see it as people exploring their consciousnesses. Or their life forces or whatever you wanna call it.

I don't see how the christian doctrine preached by pastors today, read and spread around by fellow Christians is Luciferian? If your Idea of the character God is different, elaborate please...

Ok I am new to responding to, really any threads on the Internet, so I do not know how to ask what you all think of this question, I don't know how to respond to all of you at the same time, so I'm just going to reply to Nate. Here's my question let's imagine that there is only one true religion and the reason why I even ask this question is I noticed that from Genesis to Revelation God has always worked only with 1 nation 1 people and then when he decided to give every nation tribe and tongue a chance he went straight to 1 faith 1 way of thinking one God one Lord. And think about it, if you believe the records of Adam and Eve there was only one religion the only time there became two religions was when Satan made his sales pitch to Eve.
So anyway here's my question let's assume that there is only one religion one truth and the Bible seems to imply that so based off of that sumption, wouldn't it make sense that all of the other religions would have different levels of truth in it and that Satan would use all but one religion too confused to divide and conquer to give God a bad name to make people not believe in God, I mean isn't that his military strategy that he is using against God because if there's only one truth and in your life you've only seen or INVESTIGATED EVERY RELIGION EXCEPT FOR THE TRUTH, because you do not know or have not experienced that one true religion out of thousands, wouldn't you throw up your hands and say AH forget it? OR you would just settle down with the not so true religion and just hope that God will pick from every religion and save you from Armageddon? THE other reason why I bring this up is because remember Satan in the Bible, it says that he keeps transforming himself into an angel of light, so he keeps making himself an imposter of Jesus giving everyone a small level of truth that seems like Jesus is working with that religion but maybe it's only 99% truth but not 100% true.
This is what it looks like Satan strategy to me, I have the great feeling that God is only working with one people and I've even read in the Bible that were supposed to search out for those people that God is working with that one faith that Jesus talks about that one mind that one Lord Jesus says that you will know my people by their love, so I believe the Bible has left CLUES OF WHO THOSE PEOPLE ARE and we need to find them, not settle for 98% truth of a religion or just lay back and think that God will pick us out of all religions even though we are in a religion that has traditions and policies that are in direct violation of the God of the Bible.

ALL can reply, please.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vincentdaniel7

not meaning to interrupt here but..

Ok I am new to responding to, really any threads on the Internet, so I do not know how to ask what you all think of this question, I don't know how to respond to all of you at the same time, so I'm just going to reply to Nate.

Get 20 posts... then write your own thread for members to reply to

And please break up your writing into paragraphs... no one wants to read a wall O text

Many will just pass right by if said wall is presented

Carry on ladies and gents

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
THE ONLY!!!

* (( TRUE RELIGION )) *

!! -- IS -- !!

☆[[ LOVE ]]☆

(1 Corinthians 13; 4-7)
4. Love is PATIENT and KIND. Love is NOT JEALOUS. It does NOT BRAG, does NOT get PUFFED UP, 5. does NOT BEHAVE INDECENTLY, does NOT look for its own INTERESTS, does NOT become PROVOKED. It does NOT keep ACCOUNT of the INJURY. 6 It does NOT REJOICE over UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, BUT REJOICES with the TRUTH. 7. IT BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES all THINGS, HOPES all THINGS, ENDURES all THINGS.

HOW CAN YOU TELL GOD'S TRUE PEOPLE?

When there are (thousands of Christian) denominations ?

(John 13; 31-35), 31b.
JESUS said: “Now the Son of man is glorified, and God is glorified in connection with him. 32. God himself will glorify him, and he will glorify him immediately. 33. Little children, I am with you a little longer. You will look for me; and just as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I go you cannot come,’ I now say it also to you. 34. I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another.

35. BY THIS ALL WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY DISCIPLES —IF YOU HAVE LOVE AMONG YOURSELVES.”

(Mathew 5; 43-46)
>43.“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44. However, I say to you: CONTINUE to LOVE your ENEMIES and to PRAY for those who PERSECUTE YOU,
>45. SO that you may PROVE YOURSELVES SONS of YOUR FATHER WHO is in the HEAVENS, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.
>46. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

If you have a fictional book then you are propagating fiction but I really doubt that is what you believe.

Yes some people are the offspring of the Creator but not His kids. God made only two kids without belly buttons and all the rest have belly buttons but you are right, people are Gods responsibility and He took that responsibility very seriously. In fact He even gives them a chance to change their mind about Him and move on up to a new world with all the free stuff that He gave them in the beginning.

I have one child and one grand child. The grand child is my offspring but not my child. People also have only one earthly pop and one spiritual pop. Dig out your fictional book and read John 8:42-47. That will explain what I mean.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Seede because: reply quote was missing and needed to be included

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

not meaning to interrupt here but..

Ok I am new to responding to, really any threads on the Internet, so I do not know how to ask what you all think of this question, I don't know how to respond to all of you at the same time, so I'm just going to reply to Nate.

Get 20 posts... then write your own thread for members to reply to

And please break up your writing into paragraphs... no one wants to read a wall O text

Many will just pass right by if said wall is presented

Carry on ladies and gents

Oh that's what you mean by (wall O text) okay I wasn't sure what that meant Thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So anyway here's my question let's assume that there is only one religion one truth and the Bible seems to imply that so based off of that sumption, wouldn't it make sense that all of the other religions would have different levels of truth in it and that Satan would use all but one religion too confused to divide and conquer to give God a bad name to make people not believe in God, I mean isn't that his military strategy that he is using against God because if there's only one truth and in your life you've only seen or INVESTIGATED EVERY RELIGION EXCEPT FOR THE TRUTH, because you do not know or have not experienced that one true religion out of thousands, wouldn't you throw up your hands and say AH forget it? OR you would just settle down with the not so true religion and just hope that God will pick from every religion and save you from Armageddon?

Your question is based on a logical fallacy, Who knows the truth? You? Jesus? God? Why take God's word on anything regarding the acts of Satan? For example if you were to see two parents fighting over their child in your vicinity, lets say you were to sit and observe them for awhile.

You see Parent A, Parent B, Child A and Child B.

You notice Parent A is absent all the time and refuses to make time to see the children unless their worthy enough and even then they may still refuse. Parent A will also want the children to constantly adore and love them, If the children instead decides to play with their toys or watch cartoons or something else entirely. Parent A will become jealous and exert punishment in the form of further neglect. But Parent A will only appear to the children to physically abuse the crap out of them for refusing to recognize their authority over them. You also overhear that Parent A kicked out Parent B accusing Parent B of wanting greater authority over the children. All the while Parent A will constantly spout off about how much love they have for the children while simultaneously blaming the children for the predicament their in.

Now Parent B is shunned by Parent A and their friends. Parent B seemingly cares for the children and wants the children to make up their own mind about the life they want to live, was also more than willing to spend time and teach the children how. Parent B is further Condemned by Parent A and incites a restraining order over Parent B, threatening that if Parent B continues to corrupt Parent A's children that Parent A and their clone son from another union will kick Parent B's ass. Parent B than resorts to using proxies to communicate with the children about how the life Parent A promises is bull#. All the while Parent A continues to send his friends to say to the children that one day Parent B will be no more, for you see Parent A is to send his other son to kill Parent B.

Meanwhile the children fight among st themselves over which parents in the right. Child B adores Parent A and continues to follow every rule in place in the absences of Parent A. Child B's reward for their loyalty is to live forever and ever with Parent A and his friends where Child B and Parent A's friends shall adore Parent A in song and be granted great free health care. Child B also in light of this beats up Child A for not adoring Parent A, breaking any of the rules and continues to state that If Child A refuses to adore Parent A and his other son that Child A will be killed alongside Parent B. Child A sees how dysfunctional the family is and refuses to abide by either parents authority but is accused by both Parent A and Child B that they, Child A is adoring Parent B.

My question to you is, whose is in the wrong in the above example? Parent A? Parent B? Either one of the children? or you the observer who's bias leans to Parent A?

BTW welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't presume to know the origins of the universe.

As far as scientific theories go in comparison to antiquated origins stories?

Science.

edit on 10-19-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Science.

Why not? Science does it...

And since you had to bring up antiquated origins stories...

The theory of evolution is FAR older than Darwin, and used to be an ancient pagan occult / hermetic theory based on hermeticism.

Darwin basically plagiarized Anaximander who taught that humans evolved from fish.

"Gotta love how 'evolution theory' is historically demonstrated to be nothing but failed ancient mythology updated & repackaged with scientific lingo hijacked from Christian pioneers of science (Linnaeus, Ray, Mendel, Cuvier,etc), pushed by Freemasonic/Communist control of centralized gov't, universities, press, media & think-tanks backed by the satanic elite with their world Socialist revolution while 'Atheists' still cling to politically corrupt 'science' or point to imaginary 'evidence'." Source

"The theory of evolution came from the Hindu Brahmins. Pantheistic evolution was passed down by Pythagoras to the Greeks. Thales and his Ionic School branched out from Pantheistic Evolution to Naturalistic Evolution. Plato and Aristotle's evolutionary ideas were dispersed through the Alexandrian School in Egypt.

The ideas were followed through the Middle Ages (Aquinas), Renaissance and into Freemasonry, where they were preserved. Freemasonry and the Enlightenment had a re-birth of the philosophy of evolution. Lord Monboddo and Erasmus Darwin carried the philosophy forward. Charles Darwin, coaxed by Charles Lyell, developed the idea."

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Just how many tin foil hats do you own?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Just how many tin foil hats do you own?

King George the Lesser would be SO proud of you for never tolerating outrageous conspiracy theories...

The label "conspiracy theory" is commonly used to try to discredit criticism of the powerful in government or business. Of course, the American government has been busted in the last couple of years in numerous conspiracies.

In other words, high-level government officials have conspired to cover up the truth. Indeed, those who most loudly attempt to ridicule and discredit conspiracy theories tend to focus on defending against criticism involving the powerful. This may be partly due to psychology: it is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind.

It is scary for people to admit that those who are supposed to be their "leaders" protecting them may in fact be human beings with complicated motives who may not always have their best interests in mind. Indeed, long-term psychological studies show that approximately one-quarter of the American population has an "authoritarian personality", where they look for a "strong leader" to protect them.

Authoritarians not only don't want to hear that the most powerful people might be acting against their interest, they will aggressively defend against any such information. But it's not just the quarter of the population that can be said to clinically suffer from authoritarian personality disorder. All of us - to one degree or another - have invested tremendous hope in the idea that our leaders and institutions will protect us.

Why government shills & intellectual cowards LOVE the term "conspiracy theory"

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I wasted 10+ years of my life on outlandish conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

So anyway here's my question let's assume that there is only one religion one truth and the Bible seems to imply that so based off of that sumption, wouldn't it make sense that all of the other religions would have different levels of truth in it and that Satan would use all but one religion too confused to divide and conquer to give God a bad name to make people not believe in God, I mean isn't that his military strategy that he is using against God because if there's only one truth and in your life you've only seen or INVESTIGATED EVERY RELIGION EXCEPT FOR THE TRUTH, because you do not know or have not experienced that one true religion out of thousands, wouldn't you throw up your hands and say AH forget it? OR you would just settle down with the not so true religion and just hope that God will pick from every religion and save you from Armageddon?

Your question is based on a logical fallacy, Who knows the truth? You? Jesus? God? Why take God's word on anything regarding the acts of Satan? For example if you were to see two parents fighting over their child in your vicinity, lets say you were to sit and observe them for awhile.

You notice Parent A is absent all the time and refuses to make time to see the children unless their worthy enough and even then they may still refuse. Parent A will also want the children to constantly adore and love them, If the children instead decides to play with their toys or watch cartoons or something else entirely. Parent A will become jealous and exert punishment in the form of further neglect. But Parent A will only appear to the children to physically abuse the crap out of them for refusing to recognize their authority over them. You also overhear that Parent A kicked out Parent B accusing Parent B of wanting greater authority over the children. All the while Parent A will constantly spout off about how much love they have for the children while simultaneously blaming the children for the predicament their in.

Now Parent B is shunned by Parent A and their friends. Parent B seemingly cares for the children and wants the children to make up their own mind about the life they want to live, was also more than willing to spend time and teach the children how. Parent B is further Condemned by Parent A and incites a restraining order over Parent B, threatening that if Parent B continues to corrupt Parent A's children that Parent A and their clone son from another union will kick Parent B's ass. Parent B than resorts to using proxies to communicate with the children about how the life Parent A promises is bull#. All the while Parent A continues to send his friends to say to the children that one day Parent B will be no more, for you see Parent A is to send his other son to kill Parent B.

Meanwhile the children fight among st themselves over which parents in the right. Child B adores Parent A and continues to follow every rule in place in the absences of Parent A. Child B's reward for their loyalty is to live forever and ever with Parent A and his friends where Child B and Parent A's friends shall adore Parent A in song and be granted great free health care. Child B also in light of this beats up Child A for not adoring Parent A, breaking any of the rules and continues to state that If Child A refuses to adore Parent A and his other son that Child A will be killed alongside Parent B. Child A sees how dysfunctional the family is and refuses to abide by either parents authority but is accused by both Parent A and Child B that they, Child A is adoring Parent B.

My question to you is, whose is in the wrong in the above example? Parent A? Parent B? Either one of the children? or you the observer who's bias leans to Parent A?

BTW welcome to ATS

Thanks for the welcoming to ATS.

Ok based on the knowledge that I have of the personality of the God of the Bible and before you have a relationship you better make sure you know his personality before you trust him before you believe what he says and that person is going to have to prove themselves.

As far as parent A) parent B) child A) and child B).

Let me try to put it this way, parent A), that made everything in this universe he knows exactly how everything works he knows his child forward and backwards because he created him, he knows his limits,

He can tell in the future what would happen if he plays with dangerous toys and if he condones the child's actions and just says "well let them have fun let them do what they want let them choose any course they feel free to do so". And taking the attitude of parent B) , even though knowing that the child does not know any of the dangers, because of his inexperience. Instead, parent A) does not agree with this type of parenting because of love, he knows that if he gives them unregulated freewill and choice that is unguided, that the child would not live very long or have a happy life so instead of taking that, attitude,,
he's going to do anything it takes to steer that child away from those dangerous toys.

If the child refuses, parent A) knows by experience how this unregulated child or stubborn child, NOT following the guidelines set by his own creator, guidelines set to protect him and this child refuses IT, UNFORTUNATELY this child will create his own Doom.

For example God wants you to treat your body in a good way, and not play with dangerous toys like recreational dangerous illegal drugs, but the child thinks that it is freedom for him to do what he wants with his own body so, he's either going to live a long uncomfortable life or a quick death and that's unfortunate that he has destroyed himself because of those dangerous toys and parent A) is very sad that the child did not listen to him.

Some stubborn children have proven to be not just dangerous to themselves but they, because of their habits have put others in danger,
Now this child becomes like a angry dangerous man eating wolf and now parent A) has to take the role of the protector, the Savior to protect the innocent from this stubborn child A) has become like a wolf that will devour others so in order to save others lives and save child B),, parent A) he has to do away with the THREAT God gave life to this person this person abused it and is now threatening other lives that he has given.

SO God has to take his life or allow him to just ruin himself and not resurrect child A). Because he knew what he was doing, he knew the truth, and he just refuses to listen to parent A). Because he thinks it's actually freedom.

This is what happens when you allow the child to just freely play with their toys that they really do not realize or refuse to believe that they are dangerous, because of not listening to parent A) who has proven to child A ) that he knows better because he has more experience then child A) because of their willful ignorance they refuse to believe that these toys are very dangerous and feels like,,, or has the attitude to say this,,,," YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO,, WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO !!!!,,,,
"PARENT A)"!!!

So because of the danger and because parent A) loves child A) and does not want to see him get hurt he has to discipline,
child A) With reasonableness.

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Clarify

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

BTW welcome to ATS

In regards to child B),
I think I'm getting this right when I say that, actually,, I represent child B) and I know of a great number of millions of child B's)

The child B) and I,,
The ones I know anyway,

DO not agree with you at all when you say that parent A) or God" is as you say "absent"
OR does not want to pay attention to us or spend any time with us first of all we understand that the Sun itself burning in space represents a very tiny peace of God's POWER imagine the power generating through his very essence or presents,,
HOW HOT that really is,
SO we would burn up for one thing if GOD tried to get that close to us,, LOL,
but I'm sure you don't really mean that.

There are other ways he can DRAW CLOSE TO US. And he very much wants us to draw close to him, EXAMPLE, ,,,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[James 4:8]

8. Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you indecisive ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We do not believe he is "ABSENT" at all .
I and the other child B's) feel that he is always paying attention to us.

let me just give you an example of how I feel everyday and how the other child B's)
feel everyday, that ADORE parent A) or God"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Isaiah 41vrs 10]

Do not be afraid, for I am with you.

Do not be anxious, for I am your God.

I will fortify you, yes, I will help you,

I will really hold on to you, with my right hand of righteousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[And that's not the only scripture like that]

For many years now I have SEEN him PROVE THIS scripture to me OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN.

SO I believe if you understand the personality and just the person of parent A) or "God" ,
and you understand what he has actually done, not what people misinterpret that he has done or misinterpret what he has INFLUENCED the SECRETARIES of the BIBLE that wrote the THOUGHTS of the God of the universe or you could say parent A). TO WRITE DOWN in this scroll of the Bible.

You have to keep this in mind also parent A) did warn everyone that, not everyone would understand or put the effort to understand the truth about him,
so he warned that there will be many people out there that just do not get it,
he said that if you want the truth you're going to have to dig for it,
show him that you really want it because in order to put that much effort into finding the truth you are more likely to truly be on his side.

if he just flat out gives you the truth,,

HE HAS THE ABILITY TO LOOK INSIDE YOUR FIGURATIVE HEART and he knows if you are truly genuine or you truly want the truth,

so child A),,,,

THERE are many child A's) in this world,
and sad to say but,

Even if God was to appear to them and say "hey here I am" and here is all the proof you need, this is the truth, I'll show you the truth, I'll prove it to you,,
actually talking to you,
he knows that you still will reject him anyway, maybe in the beginning you will be so INSPIRED that you may for a little while agree with him but then you will still feel that he is too strict and that you would rather just play with all your toys and when your time is up you just die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezekiel 33:11

11. Tell them,

‘“As surely as I am alive,”

declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah,

“I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked,

but rather that someone wicked changes his way and keeps living.

Turn back,

turn back from your bad ways, for why should you die,

O house of Israel?”’

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Clarify

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

BTW welcome to ATS

As a child B)

I have always been clear on the parent A's) view on beating up or even hurting the feelings of child B).

We are greatly warned not to stumble child A) TRUE CHRISTIANS are very careful not to hurt the feelings or to stumble child A)
in fact parent A) would view us as having blood on our hands and we will be held accountable, SERIOUSLY, if we even hurt the feelings INTENTIONALLY of child A)
as child B) who is to represent in defense parent A) or "God" we must be holy as humanly possible we must imitate parent A)
or "God" as if we were HIS witnesses,
TO the FACT that his ways are the SAFEST WAY OF LIVING and if we misrepresent,
parent A) or give him a BAD NAME in any way we will be held accountable because it will stumble or prevent child A) from understanding how merciful and how loving parent A).

Really is if you study PARENT B) or" Satan" and you just look at what he has done to this world you will know that he is a master at deceiving the whole world he is so good at it, that he actually has convinced many in the world to believe that parent A) is actually a ruthless tyrant and a violent and unmerciful God.
Example,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[1 John 5:19]

19. We know that we originate with God,

but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

WORLD EXAMPLE :

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE

(LESSON #3)

"Psychological Warfare is the systematic process of influencing the will, and so directing the actions of peoples in enemy and enemy-occupied territories according to the needs of higher strategy."

The utilization of propaganda through media, government statements, Television programs commercials, Educational public schools including colleges and National News Agencies, against enemy weaknesses led to a new concept of psychological warfare as the "fourth arm" of warfare, requiring its own element of research, strategy, and action against the enemy. War is often viewed as "mechanical approach" to human affairs based on the development of a powerful and efficient war machine. Psychological warfare attempts to subvert the war machine through attacks on the individuals within the system, undermining political ideologies through personal motivations. Psychological Warfare focuses on destabilizing the enemy by taking advantage of the most personal characteristics of human life in a scientific manner. Emotions that are often considered the worst and most vulnerable parts of human nature--such as FEAR, HATE, DECEIT, PAIN, HUMILIATION, LONELINESS and their sympathy towards children-are systematically exploited until the enemy is too demoralized to continue resistance.
Modern strategies include Economic instability,
Compounds in food, water, air,
soil, injections through the medical industry and Radiation
All Contributes to the success of the Operation.

This is evidence that child A) has learned this tactic against their brother and sister from the GREAT PARENT B) or the first MAN SLAYER and DECEIVER and LIAR and REBELLIOUS God "SATAN".

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Science.

Recently I heard about the debate between some science guy and a creationist so here's my research on when I asked myself this question,,,,,

Does Science Agree With the Bible?

So of course I looked to not just @ science but what did the Bible have to say about answering this question,

Yes, for although the Bible is not a science textbook, it is accurate when it mentions matters of science. Consider some examples showing that science and the Bible agree and that the Bible contains scientific facts that differed greatly from the beliefs of many people living at the time it was written.

The universe had a beginning. (Genesis 1:1)
In contrast, many ancient myths describe the universe, not as being created, but as being organized from existing chaos. The Babylonians believed that the gods that gave birth to the universe came from two oceans. Other legends say that the universe came from a giant egg.

The universe is governed day-to-day by rational natural laws, not by the whims of deities. (Job 38:33; Jeremiah 33:25) Myths from around the world teach that humans are helpless before the unpredictable and sometimes merciless acts of the gods.
The earth is suspended in empty space.
(Job 26:7) Many ancient peoples believed that the world was a flat disk supported by a giant or an animal, such as a buffalo or a turtle.
Rivers and springs are fed by water that has evaporated from the oceans and other sources and then has fallen back to earth as rain, snow, or hail. (Job 36:27, 28; Ecclesiastes 1:7; Isaiah 55:10; Amos 9:6)

The ancient Greeks thought that rivers were fed by underground ocean water, and this idea persisted into the 18th century.

The mountains rise and fall, and today’s mountains were once under the ocean. (Psalm 104:6, 8) In contrast, several myths say that the mountains were created in their current form by the gods.

Sanitary practices protect health.
The Law given to the nation of Israel included regulations for washing after touching a dead body, quarantining those with infectious disease, and disposing of human waste safely. (Leviticus 11:28; 13:1-5; Deuteronomy 23:13) By contrast,,
One of the Egyptian remedies in use when these commands were given called for applying to an open wound a mixture that included human excrement.

Then I ask myself this question,,
Are there scientific errors in the Bible?

A reasonable examination of the Bible shows the answer to be no. Here are some common misconceptions about the scientific accuracy of the Bible:

Myth,
The Bible says that the universe was created in six 24-hour days.

Fact,
According to the Bible, God created the universe in the indefinite past. (Genesis 1:1) Also, the days of creation described in chapter 1 of Genesis were epochs whose length is not specified. In fact, the entire period during which earth and heaven were made is also called a “day.”—Genesis 2:4.

Myth,
The Bible says that vegetation was created before the sun existed to support photosynthesis.—Genesis 1:11, 16.

Fact,
The Bible shows that the sun, one of the stars that make up “the heavens,” was created before vegetation. (Genesis 1:1) Diffused light from the sun reached the earth’s surface during the first “day,” or epoch, of creation. As the atmosphere cleared, by the third “day” of creation, the light was strong enough to support photosynthesis. (Genesis 1:3-5, 12, 13) Only later did the sun become distinctly visible from the surface of the earth.—Genesis 1:16.

Myth,
The Bible says that the sun revolves around the earth.

Fact,
Ecclesiastes 1:5 says: “The sun rises, and the sun sets; then it hurries back to the place where it rises again.” However, this statement merely describes the apparent motion of the sun as viewed from the earth. Even today, a person can use the words “sunrise” and “sunset,” yet he knows that the earth revolves around the sun.

Myth,
The Bible says that the earth is flat.

Fact,
The Bible uses the phrase “the ends of the earth” to mean “the most distant part of the earth”; this does not imply that the earth is flat or that it has an edge. (Acts 1:8; footnote) Likewise, the expression “the four corners of the earth” is a figure of speech referring to the entire surface of the earth; today a person might use the four points of the compass as a similar metaphor.—Isaiah 11:12; Luke 13:29.

Myth,
The Bible says that the circumference of a circle is exactly three times its diameter, but the correct value is pi (π), or about 3.1416.

Fact,
The measurements of “the Sea of cast metal” given at 1 Kings 7:23 and 2 Chronicles 4:2 indicate that it had a diameter of 10 cubits and that “it took a measuring line 30 cubits long to encircle it.” These dimensions might have been merely the nearest round numbers. It is also possible that the circumference and diameter represented inner and outer measurements of the basin respectively.

SO NO,
I DO NOT PRESUME that I know everything about the origins of the universe but I do know something about it.
And that I must give credit to the God of the universe for that knowledge.

[Psalms 83 vrs 18]

18. MAY PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU, WHOSE NAME IS JEHOVAH,

YOU ALONE ARE THE MOST HIGH OVER ALL THE EARTH.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You notice Parent A is absent all the time and refuses to make time to see the children unless their worthy enough and even then they may still refuse. Parent A will also want the children to constantly adore and love them, If the children instead decides to play with their toys or watch cartoons...............

BTW welcome to ATS

BTW I AM ALMOST 50yrs. Old.
& I still watch and like CARTOONS.

Popeye,

Tom and Jerry,

Looney toons,

Oh BTW I watch them with my very young Son. We have a great time.

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: none

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Also don't forget that the theory of evolution was a plot to steer Americans away from their freedom views that they get from their God of the Bible.

So if you remember Charles Darwin's influential COUSIN was a SERIOUS POLITICAL LEADER behind the scenes,

He wrote that to get rid of or to shake the faith of the Americans and if they could do that it might help them take back, in their eyes, their colonies.

There is a lot of historical writings IN THE LIBRARY, that prove this fact that this is true.

IT just so happens that the ONES who INVENTED THEORY OF EVOLUTION,
DID NOT EVEN BELIEVE it themselves and they are probably laughing at us.

FOR A while now they have taken God from our schools

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join