It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, have you ever considered you might be on the wrong side?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Other people may bring in other crimes against humanity that Satan committed that I'm ignorant about. So that disparity becomes a redundant fact in my argument against God's character.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

How do you have an arguement against Gods nature when you don't even
know him? But apparently that doesn't matter so again, does it really matter
if you are wrong? Considering the purpose of this thread.
edit on Rpm102415v52201500000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Does it matter if I'm wrong? Of course it does, any argument I've made attacking the character of God and defending the character of Satan would be complete and utter bull# if I am. I'm actually hoping someone could point how wrong I am about defending Satan,aside from a few people justifying divine genocide no one in this thread has disputed the acts of Satan(except the dispute about the temptation of eve). I don't claim to know God or his existence outside from what's written about him in any of the biblical text's which is not what this thread is about.

edit on 25-10-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

So without knowing either God or Satan you use the text to
make some wild claims about God doing some ####ed up sh!t.

-Created Adam and Eve essentially as ignorant slave worshipers to take care of the animals he just made because he's too lazy to look after them

Even tho the same text, is perfectly clear who the villian is and even
why he hates man and declared war on God like some spoiled punk.
Because he was all whiney wanting to be God. So I have to assume that
your powers of observation aren't what they should be. When you fail to
see the insanity of the creation in all his vanity, wanting to take the place
of the Creator. Sorry, if I immediately see your post as a simple, useless, I
hate God, so if you hate God too? Let's get together and bash the hell out of
God thread. Even tho you haven't got the slightest idea how to better explain
existence.

And where does it say this?

Then suddenly Humanity's supposed to just bow down to God

No one is being forced or even asked. But you can if you choose too.
And one day you will.

edit on Ram102515v43201500000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So without knowing either God or Satan you use the text to make some wild claims about God doing some ####ed up sh!t.

I know who they are based on their depiction in the bible anything outside of that is not what I had in mind opening this thread.. In other words I'm not here to discuss either of the mythological characters existence, just disputing whether their professed characteristics are in line with the morality of their actions in the texts.

Even tho the same text, is perfectly clear who the villian is and even why he hates man and declared war on God like some spoiled punk. Because he was all whiney wanting to be God. So I have to assume that your powers of observation aren't what they should be. When you fail to see the insanity of the creation in all his vanity, wanting to take the place of the Creator. Sorry, if I immediately see your post as a simple, useless, I hate God, so if you hate God too? Let's get together and bash the hell out of God thread. Even tho you haven't got the slightest idea how to better explain existence.

I don't hate God.. He's a character in a mythology. I'm simply pointing out there's a bias on the writers part who chose to ignore explaining Lucifer's story from his perspective or at least being a tad bit more objective and letting the readers conclude for themselves who the supposed villain is. So to me the bible is just indoctrinating people to accept that God is the savior and that Satan is just the 'whiny spoiled punk' trying to you usurp God's position as you put it so eloquently.

No one is being forced or even asked. But you can if you choose too. And one day you will.

Are you implying that I eventually will be forced to make a decision? Way to contradict yourself in three sentences...At least your not as bad as Rush Limbaugh

edit on 25-10-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kroned
Can you answer this question please?

I asked where you read those words..

You said it was the Gospels.

I then said the Gospels were found IN the Bible.

Which is obviously true.

You claimed we need to listen to Jesus and NOT the Bible.

It's only logical that I would follow that train of thought with where one might read Jesus's words outside the Bible.

Of which you have yet to answer.

Now to reiterate the point. How do you know Jesus "perfectly represents" those things if you didn't read it from the scripture of the Bible??

You're just like many other members here that cherry-pick verses, claim to be anti-Bible, anti-religion, and all the while believing in scripture....
edit on 26-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Are you implying that I eventually will be forced to make a decision? Way to contradict yourself in three sentences...At least your not as bad as Rush Limbaugh

Man that's a negative on the imply. I meant one
day you will choose to know/worship/ him. I
can promise you that. God is no myth amigo.
He's as real as you are.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

One day you will answer to Brahmā. He's as real as you are.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

That's just bullsh!t!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Kroned

You claimed we need to listen to Jesus and NOT the Bible.

It's only logical that I would follow that train of thought with where one might read Jesus's words outside the Bible.

Of which you have yet to answer.

Now to reiterate the point. How do you know Jesus "perfectly represents" those things if you didn't read it from the scripture of the Bible??

You're just like many other members here that cherry-pick verses, claim to be anti-Bible, anti-religion, and all the while believing in scripture....

Now is the time you get to know that Jesus contradicts the bible in many areas. That disqualifies his words as belonging to the same book. Human error put it there. He corrects much of what Moses had to say in Mathew 5,6 and 7 and he was a big nemesis to those who followed the rest of the bible hence his death.

In fact he warns of Scripture in John 5:39. His point was...If there's anything that scripture ever said that's true, it talked about me. You err if you to scripture, he says because much of it is not God's word, I am.

Though I may be "anti-religious", I'm not "anti-bible" and no I don't believe in scripture, I believe in a man Jesus. Not being anti-bible means I agree with Jesus on lines he pointed out from the bible that we're right.

Basically my point is...The bible isn't the word of God, it doesn't say that but Jesus says he is. So if anyone wants to know God they've got to look to Jesus and not a messed up book because they'll be confused. Read it and you'll be confused like religion today.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: vincentdaniel7

You are thinking with your imperfect human mind.

Otherwise why would God promise to resurrect the righteous,, [[ and ]],,,
the UNRIGHTEOUS??

Full circle back to my point.

You made comments, and quoted verses, that suggests Yahweh will destroy the wicked people that oppose him and his people. Clearly as an antitheist I qualify as such.

So what you really mean to say is that I will die. Some time later I will be resurrected and then judged and annihilated from existence or sent to a lake of fire for eternal pain.

That is what the Bible strongly suggests will happen of us antitheists. Us that oppose god and his religion.

Before I answer your question on the point of the wicked being destroyed,

I want you to understand where I'm coming from, before I address this question, and the reasons why I do what I do on this thread or even face to face to other people.

So what I'm about to post is why I do what I do and my viewpoint and what I understand, The situation that we are all in "Today",

“The gOD of this system of things,” Satan the Devil.
(2 Cor. 4:3-5; 1 John 5:19).

Kingdom Greek/English (Vr.)
Holy Bible.

[1 Jo 5:19]

19. [οἴδαμεν] We have known)
[ὅτι] that) [ἐκ] out of)
[τοῦ] the) [θεοῦ] God)
[ἐσμέν],we are),
[καὶ] and)
[ὁ] the) [κόσμος] world)
[ὅλος] whole) [ἐν] in)
[τῷ] the)
[πονηρῷ] wicked one)
[κεῖται] is lying).

If you want to translate that to MODERN ENGLISH-SPEAKING, This is what it would read.....

(Modern English (Vr.) of the Holy Bible),

[1 Jo 5:19]

19. We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Some Of How we try to combat Satan's tactics.)"

King James Version

[2Co 4:3-5]

3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to THEM that are LOST:

4. In whom the gOD of this world hath BLINDED the MINDS of THEM which BELIEVE NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto THEM.

5. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves YOUR SERVANTS,
for Jesus’ sake.

(Modern English (Vr.) of the Holy Bible),

[2Co 4:3-5]

3. If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among THOSE who ARE PERISHING,

4. among WHOM the gOD of this system of things has BLINDED the MINDS of the UNBELIEVERS, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ,
who is the image of God, might not shine through.

5. For we are preaching, not about ourselves, but about Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves
AS YOUR SLAVES,
for Jesus’ sake.

So as Christians we are supposed to view ourselves as YOUR SLAVES or as slaves to the unbelievers, OR as you've said, "you are opposing God and His people", Could in a sense, mean the same thing, We are trying to unveil the truth that the very powerful gOD that influences this world, we believe is blinding you and we believe we have proof of that, so as YOUR SLAVES, we are trying to show you in a very similar way,,
[Example]:,
If a plane is crashing the flight crew or Stewardesses or flight Attendants, SLAVE FOR YOU to help you survived the plane crash.

I will try to get back to the big question soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

...sounds like the rationale expressed by victims of Stockholm syndrome...the circular nature of these threads supports that contention...And of incidence, the same 'de-culting' processes can be used for victims presenting with its attributes...the victims certainly feel they are 'on the right side'...before deprogramming...

Å99
edit on 26-10-2015 by akushla99 because: Addddddd

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

...sounds like the rationale expressed by victims of Stockholm syndrome...the circular nature of these threads supports that contention...And of incidence, the same 'de-culting' processes can be used for victims presenting with its attributes...the victims certainly feel they are 'on the right side'...before deprogramming...

Å99

Funny I have studied and USED, that very same RESEARCH on PEOPLE like YOU,
(In the Past), But here's how I feel about the so-called WISDOM OF THE WORLD....

[1 Corinthians 1:20]

20  WHERE IS THE WISE MAN? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this system of things? Has not GOD made the WISDOM of the WORLD FOOLISH?

[2 Timothy 2:23]

23  Further, reject foolish and IGNORANT debates, knowing that they produce fights.

[Psalm 53:1]

53  THE FOOLISH one SAYS in his heart: “THERE IS NO JEHOVAH.” Their unrighteous actions are corrupt and detestable; No one is doing good.

[Proverbs 12:23]

23  A shrewd man conceals what he knows, But the heart of the fool blurts out his foolishness.

[Ecclesiastes 10:6]

6  FOOLISHNESS IS PUT IN MANY HIGH POSITIONS, but the rich remain in low positions.

[Proverbs 15:2]

2  The tongue of the wise makes good use of knowledge, But the mouth of the stupid blurts out foolishness.

[1 Corinthians 3:19]

19  For the WISDOM of this WORLD is FOOLISHNESS WITH GOD, for it is written: “He catches the wise in their own cunning".

[Romans 1:22]

22  ALTHOUGH CLAIMING THEY WERE WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLISH.

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Clarify

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Å99

It also sounds like you have fallen victim to one of Satan's very successful Military Strategies....,

"PSYCHOLOGICALWARFARE"

"Psychological Warfare is the systematic process of influencing the will, and so directing the actions of peoples in enemy and enemy-occupied territories according to the needs of higher strategy."

The utilization of propaganda through media, government statements, Television programs  commercials, Educational public schools including colleges, Religious Organizations, other NGO'S and National News Agencies, against enemy weaknesses led to a new concept of psychological warfare as the "fourth arm" of warfare, requiring its own element of research, strategy, and action against the enemy. War is often viewed as "mechanical approach" to human affairs based on the development of a powerful and efficient war machine. Psychological warfare attempts to subvert the war machine through attacks on the individuals within the system, undermining political ideologies through personal motivations. Psychological Warfare focuses on destabilizing the enemy by taking advantage of the most personal characteristics of human life in a scientific manner. Emotions that are often considered the worst and most vulnerable parts of human nature--such as FEAR, HATE, DECEIT, PAIN, HUMILIATION, LONELINESS and their sympathy towards children-are systematically exploited until the enemy is too demoralized to continue resistance.
Modern strategies include Economic instability,
Compounds in food, water, air,
soil, injections through the medical industry and Radiation
All Contributes to the success of the Operation.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vincentdaniel7

Å99

It also sounds like you have fallen victim to one of Satan's very successful Military Strategies....,

"PSYCHOLOGICALWARFARE"

"Psychological Warfare is the systematic process of influencing the will, and so directing the actions of peoples in enemy and enemy-occupied territories according to the needs of higher strategy."

The utilization of propaganda through media, government statements, Television programs  commercials, Educational public schools including colleges, Religious Organizations, other NGO'S and National News Agencies, against enemy weaknesses led to a new concept of psychological warfare as the "fourth arm" of warfare, requiring its own element of research, strategy, and action against the enemy. War is often viewed as "mechanical approach" to human affairs based on the development of a powerful and efficient war machine. Psychological warfare attempts to subvert the war machine through attacks on the individuals within the system, undermining political ideologies through personal motivations. Psychological Warfare focuses on destabilizing the enemy by taking advantage of the most personal characteristics of human life in a scientific manner. Emotions that are often considered the worst and most vulnerable parts of human nature--such as FEAR, HATE, DECEIT, PAIN, HUMILIATION, LONELINESS and their sympathy towards children-are systematically exploited until the enemy is too demoralized to continue resistance.

The victim mentality is incapable of accepting the responsibility for its own wild imaginings. At the extreme of this spectrum, an outside source is vouchsafed the offloaded responsibility, in the form of the evil perp (name irrelevant)..."it could never be 'me'...the voices, satan, the devils, demons, djinns made me do it, think it, live it..."

...transmogrification complete...and it will always be a droll episode for folk to turn this concept onto others, because the weight of its responsibility is too much to bear...and it fulfills the precept of Abnegation of Responsibility through the use of a scapegoat...I personally take the responsibility and therefore have no scapegoat...'Some folk', clearly, are not of this nature, but a victim-oriented personality projecting thier victimisation is always exhibiting projection...I haven't 'projected' anything...

...and "People like" me - you're having a bit of a lend of yourself...no response to this passive-agressive crud...be an adult and man up to your responsibility...or stay a child if you want, because as a child you'll always have the bogie man to blame...

Å99

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Å99

"PSYCHOLOGICALWARFARE"

The victim mentality is incapable of accepting the responsibility for its own wild imaginings. At the extreme of this spectrum, an outside source is vouchsafed the offloaded responsibility, in the form of the evil perp (name irrelevant)..."it could never be 'me'...the voices, satan, the devils, demons, djinns made me do it, think it, live it..."

...transmogrification complete...and it will always be a droll episode for folk to turn this concept onto others, because the weight of its responsibility is too much to bear...and it fulfills the precept of Abnegation of Responsibility through the use of a scapegoat...I personally take the responsibility and therefore have no scapegoat...'Some folk', clearly, are not of this nature, but a victim-oriented personality projecting thier victimisation is always exhibiting projection...I haven't 'projected' anything...

...and "People like" me - you're having a bit of a lend of yourself...no response to this passive-agressive crud...be an adult and man up to your responsibility...or stay a child if you want, because as a child you'll always have the bogie man to blame...

Å99

Don't try to use that research on me,

I used to use the same research when I was on the other side.

"THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT " is nothing but BULLSH**

I do not believe that CRAP.

It is not what I am saying, this has not been a view of mine for a good many years,

Which later I found out was bull.

This is what I believe....

[ James 1; 14-16 ]

14. When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.

14. But EACH ONE is tried by being drawn out and ENTICED BY HIS OWN DESIRE.

15. Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn sin, when it has been carried out, brings forth death.

16. Do not be misled, my beloved brothers.

So it will not count for anything if you say to God "the devil made me do it".

But make no mistake, I still believe the Bible when it record something like this and believe that this is one of those cases that, you take, Literal NOT Symbolic.....

[ JOB ;1 6-12 ]

6. Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.

7. Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Where have you come from?” Satan answered Jehovah: “From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it.”

8. And Jehovah said to Satan: “Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad.”

9. At that Satan answered Jehovah: “Is it for nothing that Job has feared God?

10. Have you not put up a protective hedge around himm and his house and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his livestock has spread out in the land.

11. But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your very face.”

12. Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Look! Everything that he has is in your hand.
Only do not lay your hand on the man himself!”
So Satan went out from the presence of Jehovah.

You'll find that there is a lot of things that I do not believe that MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANITY has taught the MASSES.

Try again..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Å99

"PSYCHOLOGICALWARFARE"

Å99

Don't try to use that research on me,

I used to use the same research when I was on the other side.

"THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT " is nothing but BULLSH**

I do not believe that CRAP.

It is not what I am saying, this has not been a view of mine for a good many years,

Which later I found out was bull.

This is what I believe....

[ James 1; 14-16 ]

14. When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone.

14. But EACH ONE is tried by being drawn out and ENTICED BY HIS OWN DESIRE.

15. Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn sin, when it has been carried out, brings forth death.

16. Do not be misled, my beloved brothers.

So it will not count for anything if you say to God "the devil made me do it".

But make no mistake, I still believe the Bible when it record something like this and believe that this is one of those cases that, you take, Literal NOT Symbolic.....

[ JOB ;1 6-12 ]

6. Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.

7. Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Where have you come from?” Satan answered Jehovah: “From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it.”

8. And Jehovah said to Satan: “Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad.”

9. At that Satan answered Jehovah: “Is it for nothing that Job has feared God?

10. Have you not put up a protective hedge around himm and his house and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his livestock has spread out in the land.

11. But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your very face.”

12. Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Look! Everything that he has is in your hand.
Only do not lay your hand on the man himself!”
So Satan went out from the presence of Jehovah.

You'll find that there is a lot of things that I do not believe that MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANITY has taught the MASSES.

Try again..

I don't need to 'try' anything...

The fact that approx. 60% of your post is not yours, follows exactly what I described, and only confirms what I have been writing...if it were your idea - you could take responsibility, but it isn't, so your wriggle room is in interpretation (the source of which we cannot quiz)...indeed, your post ends with

"You'll find that there is a lot of things that I do not believe that MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANITY has taught the masses"

...you can mull on this one...

I don't need to 'find' anything out about your beliefs at all, they aren't relevant to the discussion, especially because you didn't write that 60% of little golden book text...it is, in effect, a piece of text that confirms (give or take a wide range of interpretation - yours included, to suit your belief)...shaving a square peg down to fit it into a round hole...of course it fits, you shaved it down...and then tell me what leeway you give yourself on adherence to MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANITY...which indicates more - what you adhere to, rather than what you actually believe, especially if you cannot use your own brain in the bulk of your reply.

In relation to the OP, having been brought up in christain lite, at 11 years of age was taught personal responsibility...but before that age, the responsibility of an adult was alien, and children have bagloads of excuses to shift a responsibility they have no idea of...adults should knoe better...of course, many don't...

Grow up

Å99

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

...sounds like the rationale expressed by victims of Stockholm syndrome...
Å99

Å99

I don't need to 'try' anything...

The fact that approx. 60% of your post is not yours, follows exactly what I described, and only confirms what I have been writing...if it were your idea - you could take responsibility, but it isn't, so your wriggle room is in interpretation (the source of which we cannot quiz)...indeed, your post ends with

"You'll find that there is a lot of things that I do not believe that MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANITY has taught the masses"

...you can mull on this one...

I don't need to 'find' anything out about your beliefs at all, they aren't relevant to the discussion, especially because you didn't write that 60% of little golden book text...it is, in effect, a piece of text that confirms (give or take a wide range of interpretation - yours included, to suit your belief)...shaving a square peg down to fit it into a round hole...of course it fits, you shaved it down...and then tell me what leeway you give yourself on adherence to MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANITY...which indicates more - what you adhere to, rather than what you actually believe, especially if you cannot use your own brain in the bulk of your reply.

Grow up

Å99

My response to that is,,

Go back and read how GOD feels about your precious so-called WORLDLY WISDOM,(YouJustSpitOutJustNow)

How foolish IT IS to HIM, in the scriptures I quoted previously.

After LIFE EXPERIENCES and HARD CORE RESEARCH,

I JUST HAPPEN TO AGREE with HIM and that's the reason why 60%,,  As you say, "is NOT my QUOTES",
IT'S because I believe this.....

[Isaiah 55:9]

9  “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts.

[Isaiah 55:8]

8  “For MY THOUGHTS are not YOUR THOUGHTS, And YOUR WAYS are NOT MY WAYS,” DECLARES JEHOVAH.

So if what he says has been proven to be true over THOUSANDS of YEARS and your thoughts has only been around for,,,,,,
how old are you???

If his words have survive hundreds of ATTACKS to ELIMINATE IT by MIGHTY NATIONS and PEOPLE with many different IDEOLOGIES, That if they were given the POWER they would COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE GOD'S WORD and the BIBLE would NOT EXIST TODAY.

Let's just say that God's Word was only 50% correct,

And YOUR own WISDOM and NOBILITY was GRAND and many peoples followed you, what happens to your NOBLE WISDOM when THIS happens to YOU.....

[Psalm146;3,4]

3. DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN NOBLES,
Nor in the son of EARTHING MAN, to whom no salvation belongs.

4. His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground;
In that day his THOUGHTS DO PERISH.

So in regards to that 60% if it is not broke why fix it?

GROW UP

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Adjust
edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Correction
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

"don't need to 'find' anything out about your beliefs at all, they AREN'T RELEVANT to the discussion, 

especially because you didn't write that 60% of "LITTLE GOLDEN BOOK TEXT"... 

"Well Then, My Goodness", 

ANYONE with a HALF of BRAIN  can figure out That If You Follow This As,---- THE ONLY!!! 

* (( TRUE RELIGION )) *,,
           ♡[[ LOVE ]]♡

[1 Corinthians 13; 4-7]

4. Love is PATIENT and KIND. Love is NOT JEALOUS. It does NOT BRAG, does NOT get PUFFED UP, 5. does NOT BEHAVE INDECENTLY, does NOT look for its own INTERESTS, does NOT become PROVOKED. It does NOT keep ACCOUNT of the INJURY. 6 It does NOT REJOICE over UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, BUT REJOICES with the TRUTH. 7. IT BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES all THINGS, HOPES all THINGS, ENDURES all THINGS.

[John 13; 31-35), 31b.]

JESUS said: “Now the Son of man is glorified, and God is glorified in connection with him.

>32. God himself will glorify him, and he will glorify him immediately.

>33. Little children, I am with you a little longer. You will look for me; and just as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I go you cannot come,’ I now say it also to you.

>34. I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another.

>35. BY THIS ALL WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY DISCIPLES —IF YOU HAVE LOVE AMONG YOURSELVES.”

[Mathew 5; 43-46]

>43.“You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’

>44. However, I say to you: CONTINUE to LOVE your ENEMIES and to PRAY for those who PERSECUTE YOU,

>45. SO that you may PROVE YOURSELVES SONS of YOUR FATHER WHO is in the HEAVENS, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.

>46. For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing?

"You will know that if EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET FOLLOWED THIS, As Their GUIDE, Their CONSTITUTION and Their HUMBLE CONVICTION".

"There would be NO MORE WAR",

● NO MORE VIOLENCE,

● NO MORE RAPE,

● NO MORE CHILD SACRIFICE,

● NO MORE PEDOPHILIA,

● ONLY VERY LITTLE SICKNESS,

● NO MORE HARMFUL & DANGEROUS LIES,

● NO MORE "Political Or Corporate"[PIRATES].

LOVE WOULD RULE THE PLANET

"And that is your,,, As You Say,,,

"I don't need to 'find' anything out about your BELIEFS at all, they aren't relevant to the discussion, especially because you didn't write that 60% of LITTLE GOLDEN BOOK TEXT...it is, in effect, a piece of text that confirms (give or take a wide range of interpretation - yours included, to suit your belief)...

So I guess you're SMARTER THAN,

"GANDHI", 

Then.

"WHATEVER"

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Adjust

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Still learning how this website works.

edit on 10/17/2015 by vincentdaniel7 because: Correction

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

5+ decades have not made me a dullard...

1 Corinthians 13:11

That's all I'm going to write.

Over & out

Å99

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join