It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hair Advice & Rumors Dispelled (Hopefully)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Alright....I'm sure many of my male companions here on ATS have felt a loss in my machismo from posting this thread

*cough**cough* BITCH!*cough**cough*

Going into my senior year, I showed up for football camp with a full beard & my hair down to my shoulders.....but mine was the 80's version....I had the same hair as the little guy in Hall & Oates!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Awwww... BT, you were a mophead huh?!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Serious Hall & Oates head. But that and my crotch hugging parachute pants with white Capezios and a Le Tigre polo with the muscle arm cut got me LOTS of play!!!

I never did the Prince eyeliner thing , though!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
*bumping* because of this thread.

edit: this thread could do with moving from Chit Chat to Health & Wellness.

[edit on 18-10-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
edit: this thread could do with moving from Chit Chat to Health & Wellness.

Okay, just a sec. Big E, if you haven't already switched to Rogaine (which you will someday since longer manhair makes you bald faster) there are vitamin type sprays that replace any need for conditioner and help you untangle and grow all at once. At least there were in the 80's when dudes still did this sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Haha...Well - The balding theory certainly seems to make sense given the amount of hair I can clog a drain with in one shower

Now...AHEM!....I don't have an 80s "due"....

But I can sympathize...

Yeah - I've got a few additional elements in my back pocket though that are vitamin-based and do a pretty good job of keeping it under control...

I've managed to keep it up pretty well since I got all that great advice...Now all I need to keep up with is trimming my beard, or else it begins to look like I'm trying out for ZZ Top or something

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I wash my hair once a month with a combination of mashed up wild berries and fresh bear excrement. It keeps my hair silky smooth and shiny.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
When you think you look like this...

You actually look like this...

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Keep in mind chemical free shampoo isnt that expensive.Im not talking about the stuff from the salon.I have found an excellent product range at my local health food store. www.purist.com...

Check out the FAQ and some safety issues. I pay $20 for 500ml which lasts a while.I do have faith in these chemical free products because since first showing signs of alopecia and changing over to these products i have not seen any major hair loss and it doesnt smell artificial.Also for hair maintenece you could try massaging rosemary oil which is know to stimulate blood flow.I have that in my shampoo and it seems to work.Also as another person suggested try using eggs in your as a treatment.you really would supprised how soft your hair feels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join