It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the IDF frame this Palestinian after settler shot him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A friend of a friend is currently in Hebron and he posted this video to my friend's Facebook page today. Looking at the slow motion in the video, it appears a member of the IDF, plants a knife next to the corpse of a 18 year old Palestinian. My friend's friend advised that he was actually in that alley 2 days ago and he posted some pictures of the IDF patrolling the area and of settlers mistreating Palestinians and their supporters.

For the purpose of balance, someone has claimed on the comments of the YouTube video, that there is another video showing the Palestinian youth, wielding a knife and running up the alley. Although, there is no link posted to corroborate the claim.

I must admit, if my neighbours decided to take part of my land and build a shed on it, I know I would be pissed to hell.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is a terror outfit who aim their rubber bullets at children's eyes when they shoot.

This would not be surprising.
edit on 17-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Grammar!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

And yet the international community turn a blind eye. It's nothing short of a disgrace that Israel has been allowed to extend their borders, without recriminations from them.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It sure looks like it. But this is obviously CGI because the good brave honorable members of the IDF would never do anything like that. More than likely they were just providing an excuse for yet another murder of a Palestinian by a "settler".

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

They are merely clean up operatives for their political masters, who encourage the expansion of its borders.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Israel is the only country in the world that is immune to opinions of other countries. Sadly....

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikkelno

Israel is the only country in the world that is immune to opinions of other countries. Sadly....

Also immune to laws that other nations have to follow.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

On the video he hands him a radio. Sad RT tried to make up a story.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

And yet the international community turn a blind eye. It's nothing short of a disgrace that Israel has been allowed to extend their borders, without recriminations from them.

Where you been at? there have been plenty of pissing an dmoaning from th eUN on ISrael settling areas. ALthough when Jordan gives you th e west bank because they dont want to deal with their people and egypt does the same to Gaza what are they to do? Mayby th e UN could get them to go into those areas and reaquire control and tos out the PLA for one.

new topics

top topics

join