It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request. Psychics : Please Help.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
botanist lost Try find beside with me the golden root tisyachelistnik.ru... , and have to look you

I'm not sure I understand, mangust - what do you mean?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Thanks, Rukia. I really appreciate you (and your fiance's) efforts. I'm pretty sure you're right when you say that he couldn't speak or read any Vietnamese. So any warning signs like that would have meant nothing to him.

Its funny, this is an outcome i suspected too (although I have no psychic abilities).
edit on 22-10-2015 by Millions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

Really interesting - thanks! And I appreciate you posting your feelings, despite your doubts. That's amazing that you picked up in Vietnam before even reading the story. I can't confirm whether he could have been depressed, but he could be quite reckless, yeah.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Millions

i felt a bit of panic

Were you able to pick up on who ths emotion was coming from? I assume it was from my friend?

Thanks again,

John

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
Okay, I'm going to have a bit of a think about what these images could mean, especially the boat thing.

I'm just glad to hear back from you! I don't claim to be psychic. I've just done a lot of research and cobbled together some techniques. Basically I RV, but I do use a quartz crystal ball. I'm not sure how much you know about RV, but like I warned in my disclaimer, cognitive overlay/analytical overlay is your biggest enemy. In order to do a read you have to clear your mind. Then Images, words, impressions can float in (from an outside source)....the problem is, you have to kind of turn your brain back on a little bit so that you can try to make sense of the input. It's really easy (and actually hardwired into our brains) to start adding details and you can go off on an incorrect tangent. For instance, during a practice run my friend used a pic of Reunion Tower as the target (it looks like a giant ball on a stick). For my reading I said it was a doll's head with big hair, but when you put my sketch next to the photo, the shape was exactly the same. Initially I saw the correct shape, but then my brain went and started adding a bunch of stupid details that weren't there.

So.... unfortunately before I started your read, I was already familiar with the target which makes my brain WAY more likely to start adding crap. By the end of the read I had a whole story formed of him going off with 2 local guys, in a small boat as mentioned, then something happened to him and they panicked and left. But this could be my imagination trying to make sense of the clues.

What I did receive for certain (if I'm even right) is that it involves water. And like Awareness10 also got, confusion. Not like terror or fear or suffering like there would be if someone were threatening him or murdering him. It's like he was going along then suddenly... Why is there water above me? I can't see because of all the bubbles. Why is the water turning red? Fade to black. As in, I felt the situation from his perspective and it was more like 'WTF?' as opposed to soldiers finding him across a border, or some bad guys kidnapping him or something like that.

So, the bad news is that if correct it means he is dead. But the good news is that it was fairly quick and there wasn't a lot of suffering....just some confusion about what was going on. And the other good news is that it wasn't some evil deed, it was an accident. Even if I was right about the 2 men and the boat, maybe they were somewhere they weren't supposed to be, maybe Jamie fell out of the boat and was struck in the head by the propeller. Maybe the guys panicked and left, swearing to never utter a word about the incident. It would be a dumb way to go and possibly preventable, but it's not like he was the victim of criminal activity.

I said it before, but it bears repeating, I am not psychic. I am an amateur, self taught RV'er. So it's quite possible that I'm partially wrong, or even totally wrong. I'm just doing my best to help.

If you would like me to try another reading, just let me know. This time write down specific questions- focusing on the question as you do- and place them into envelopes and number the envelopes. Then tell me, "Hey read envelopes 1,2 and 3." That way we can eliminate some of the cognitive overlay in the beginning because I will have no pre conceived ideas of what they are. (of course the other 'players' on this thread can take a crack at it as well)

I will keep checking this thread. The whole reason I started teaching myself RV is to help people. I did a lot of practice and recorded the results so that I could have an idea of my accuracy. I would love it if some good use actually came out of all that effort!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Also, OP, was I anywhere near correct on a connection between you and Russia/Siberia? If not now, then maybe back when this happened? In my vision I saw the red of the banner bleeding up into the sky....like blood spreading in water. So maybe if there's not a connection right now there was one when Jamie disappeared? Like that's where you were when it happened? Or, if not physically there, your mind was there somehow with work or something like that?

On the deer in the blizzard/snow....maybe Jamie's family crest has a stag on it? Or he has something that he's very fond of with deer? Or the deer is just his spirit animal? Anyway, the deer represented him for sure. And maybe like you said, the snow obscured finding him. Like maybe they were right there, very close, but the snow prevented them from actually finding him. So instead of something cryptic like a representation of Ea Sno the lake, I was seeing snow because literally snow got in the way of the investigation.

Any explanation (confirm/deny) connections between you/Russia and him/deer would be great.

If I'm way off I may just try to do another reading, but my head's so full of junk on this story it would be hard to start over.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

John,

Yes i sensed the slight fear, and panic coming from your friend. As there were large leaved plants around him i can only assume he was being lead somewhere by atleast two people, men, against his will. I don't know why these men looked Philipino rather than Vietnamese however, i noticed vividly that they were, is it possible your friend Jamie was not in the place people expected him to be?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hey - I really appreciate all your help and input, and I'm really sorry for the delay.

You were spot on about the snow - there was heavy snowfall in the area where Jamie is believed to have disappeared, at around the time the initial searches were happening. So it made searching very difficult, and also made organising anything tough.

I am wondering if your image of the red flag could be the Vietnamese flag? This seems too close to be a coincidence , surely?!?

I'm not too sure about the deer, though.

If this is how he died, then in a strange way, it is a relief. I have more or less come to terms with the fact that he is most likely dead. And this would be a fast way to go, mostly free of suffering. And it would also mean that there was nothing sinister going on, which is something I worried about.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Yeah, its very likely that he wasn't where he was expected to be. In fact, more than possible - it is likely that he was elsewhere. He has behaved this way before, going off off a planned route so that he can access areas where he wasn't necessarily supposed to be. I don't think he would be in a vastly different place though. I'm talking in terms of a few miles, in a way that would let him cross briefly over a border or something.

Are you feeling a link to The Philippines then? Or just that there were people from The Philippines present?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I see no one has suggested snakes.

There are 140 snake species in Vietnam, 30 venomous/deadly

30,000 Vietnamese farmers bitten every year.

Not to mention spiders...

Poking around a jungle for plants could be a good way to get bit by something

Not sure how to ad links yet, but just google "snakes in vietnam"

-Brett.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Like I said, the problem with RV is, you can get correct input and then completely botch it in the interpretation.

According to my reading (which bears no guarantee):

You are the only one keeping yourself 'on the case'. Go ahead and exhaust every avenue. You're going to have to really run this into the ground before you finally reach the point where you can go "Ok, I've done absolutely everything I can do on this. It's time to stop worrying about it and just be at peace." Kill the spider. Then you'll be free.

I really wanted to describe to you HIS feelings about what happened. And like I said, it was like.... Suddenly there's water above him, and he's confused about that. He can't see because of the bubbles. The water starts to run red. Fade to black.
There was a little bit of panic, but mostly confusion. No one tortured him. There wasn't hours of agonizing pain. As far as dying goes, it wasn't that bad.

And if there were 2 local guys with him. He paid to guide him to whatever he was looking for..... please forgive them for not coming forward with the truth. They panicked. They were probably somewhere they shouldn't have been, and it's not like they can just come back and turn themselves into the authorities "Hey, we were leading this white guy into this area that's off limits. And he accidentally died." And the cops would just be like, "Oh, ok. Thanks for the info!" -pat on the back- If it was found out they were connected they would be thrown in some Vietnamese jail, and the key thrown away. They panicked and left him, it was dumb and insensitive to his friends and family, but it wasn't foul play.

Good luck killing the spider!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
As a psychic I can tell you that there's no way to know what's going on unless I'm there.. And even then, with so much energy being focused on myself to try to piece images, sounds and words together, the whole thing could be totally wrong.

If you believe in prayer, then I suggest you do that.. If he's alive he needs it, and if he isn't he would be comforted, I'm sure.

I hope you get some news or closure.

Best of luck

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Hi Millions,

I was so, so sorry to read this today on the Scottish news. I can only hope it finally brings peace to his family and friends.

With sincere condolences,

B x

BBC Scotland

His father told the BBC he had heard from the Foreign Office on Wednesday that Vietnamese authorities believed they had found his son's remains. Mr Taggart snr said there appeared to be "no ambiguity" as various personal effects were found at the scene, such as his son's fire brigade pass.
He said there appeared to be "no suspicious signs of any kind" and he believed his son may have "fallen and hit his head". The remains were discovered, he said, on high ground and it appeared that those conducting past searches had not looked near the top of that particular mountain.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thank you so much for the update! I was just thinking about this thread yesterday.

I am self taught and very much a novice, so feedback is greatly appreciated. So, I was totally wrong about the water/boat. But I was right about the head injury. And probably right about snow impeding search efforts.

I just wish I knew a concrete connection between Jamie and the stag. I know it represented him, but I would feel a lot more confident if the connection was stronger. I tried looking up the Taggart family crest, and there wasn't any with a stag on them. There was one for family Bowen. And I also found this:

WHAT DOES THE CLAN BADGE MEAN?
This is not a coat of arms. Coats of Arms in Scotland are registered to individuals, not families. This badge signifies allegiance to the Chief. The Scott clansman's badge bears the crest and motto of the clan chief's coat of arms: a Stag Trippant, encircled in a leather strap inscribed with the chief's motto “Amo” meaning “I Love” - ironically, a somewhat romantic motto for a strong feudal border clan. Another interpretation is that “Amo” is a Scots word meaning among or in the middle. This theory is supported by the history of the Scott family's dominance of the Middle March of the Borders of Scotland.

So maybe his family is in possession of a similar badge? Maybe he collected deer figurines? Or maybe he felt his spirit animal was a deer- which we'll probably never know.

Anyway, thanks again for the update. And my sincere condolences to the OP and the friends and family of Jamie Taggart. RIP.

edit on 17-12-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: pic too big, thumbnail instead

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hi ladyvalkyrie,

I know that you put a lot of effort into this thread, so I felt I should let you and all the other contributors know what I read. You did say head injury, that is most strange.
I don't know about deer - probably they drove him crazy eating his plants in Linn Gardens! Maybe he was very fond of them, I couldn't say.
You know that 'Linn' is gaelic for rushing water, torrent, though? A curious connection.

As a small tribute to his work, I wanted to show you his gardens because they are magical.

B x

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Those gardens are fantastic! I can't wait to have a place of my own to plant something lovely like that. And Jamie was obviously a very much loved individual. Thank you again for the response! And it is really odd that you updated this sleeping thread when literally I was just thinking about it yesterday.

In a couple of months I will be moving to a new town. And once I get the settled and get the kids enrolled in school I was thinking of starting up another practice RV thread. It's fun, but time consuming. I'm pretty happy with my successes and hope to hone my skills so that I end up with more successes than failures. It's a delicate balance because you have to 'think' enough to interpret what you're seeing, but stop just short of going overboard with your imagination. That's what happened here, I think. I felt the head injury and saw the blood...but then overthought it to the point of "well it must have been in water" and "it must have been deep enough to need a boat" etc. Whether he was alone or with the 2 local men, I strongly feel there was no terror or fear, just mainly confusion then drifting off. So that's a tiny consolation to anyone still following.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think in a strange way, this news will come as a relief, and hopefully provide some closure to a lot of people. After all this time, I think I knew that there wasn't going to be a happy ending.

Thanks for everyone's help and contributions to the thread.

And Lady Valkerie - it looks like some of your feelings were pretty accurate, so I hope your suspicion about his experience at the end is also true, and that everything was relatively peaceful.

John.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Glad to hear back from you. And I wasn't 100% correct. But as I described the process, it's easy for your imagination to start adding stuff that wasn't really in the original impression.

And despite the things I was wrong about, I really believe that his feelings that I felt were accurate. He saw the blood, and that in itself is a bit scary, but it was mainly just confusion. "Why is down suddenly up?" "Why is there blood everywhere?" The death of a loved one is never easy, but as far as ways to go I don't think this one was really so bad.

My condolences and I'm glad I got to participate.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join