It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request. Psychics : Please Help.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

this was back in 2013.should have tracked his cell phone number,gps,location,tracer,something down to the exact spot he was last seen,even is his cell was stolen and made it into a pawnshop.thats a start.

Britian is getting known for city camera usage,what about vietnam? look into it.

track his credit cards,debit credit cards,etc.i mean cmon a 41 yr old firefighter def would stand out amongst small village people of vietnam.im sure he was noticed.just go to where he was last at and ask the locals,ask around.money talks and in their world,to get info,pay up.

if he was locked up for stealing this rare flower,wouldnt he known in the papers by the government or local cops? im sure they'd have records of him in there.i strongly doubt they'll deny his identity for stealing a flower.

after a few days,no longer than a week,should have contacted the feds there in scotland,started a serious search.

if you have the guts to do so,try searching in has last known area.look for anything laying on the ground you know was his.

not to sound like a smartelic or be comical,Im sure Liam Neeson from "Taken" would def find him!

try making friends of friends of friends in nam.have them be on the look out for where abouts.even if it's just a little tiny piece of the puzzle.anything is better than nothing.

do a research on nam on what happens to people who cross the border without a passport or the ratio of number of people who have vanished without a trace,see what the average answer is for their disappearance.that'll give you an idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Disclaimer: My track record is roughly 25% dead on, 25% dead wrong and 50% partial hit. The less I know about the subject, the better and unfortunately I read the OP before deciding to give it a whirl, so cognitive overlay is a major problem already. One more problem is that we are dealing with a foreign country/language so even if I see/hear something I very well could not understand what it is (although that may not be an issue as you will see in my results).

Here goes:
First, OP, I just read you (Millions) and asked for any message you may need to receive. I saw a red, banner style flag staked in the ground on a big map...looked to be Russia/Siberia. The red extended up into the sky, so I thought maybe war, but even up in the sky it just looked like red banners. So something celebratory? Work related?
I saw a glittering, bustling city from above and street level. And I thought to myself, "That's nice and all, but he's worried about his friend, is there any message at all pertaining to that?" And I heard STOP, but then immediately followed by "shan't". Then I saw what looked like a buffalo skull strapped to the center of a Dreamcatcher, but it was actually a guy's face (caucasian, but distorted) -you- You were trapped in the center of a spider web. Then the spider was right there on you and you were struggling, but still stuck. And I asked "How does he free himself from the web?" and heard "Kill the spider."
Then I saw this badass samurai warrior god guy, but he was at the bottom of the ocean.
I heard 'myong' and mynamar'.

Then I read for 'Botanical' (the name I assigned to your friend):
First off I saw a reindeer in thick snow- now I know this was PROBABLY not imagery from Vietnam, but I figure somehow this represents your friend.
Heard the word 'velvet' (may have been a description of the snow).
Then I was underwater and saw all the bubbles floating up. Then the water ran red.
I kept hearing 'mynamar mynamar off the coast of mynamar' So I tried to ask if it was foul play, heard 'accident' but it was something probably more in the middle, like negligence.
I also heard that his body will never be recovered, there's nothing left TO recover.

After the reading I looked up Myong and found a spot in Vietnam called Bon B'Kol Da Myong, also known as Tinh Dac Lak. It is landlocked. But if you go North West a ways you'll hit the country of Myanmar (formerly Burma) which has a coast along the Bay of Bengal.

Based on my reading (and assuming I'm not totally wrong) I'd say your friend ended up off the coast of Myanmar and somehow drown. Fell out of the boat and run over by the propeller? IDK. Something stupid and preventable, but not necessarily devious. The locals feared getting in trouble and so they didn't report it. No body at this point. And even if you managed to figure out where he was last, the locals aren't going to cooperate.

Which brings me back to my reading for YOU: it didn't say you SHOULD stop searching, it said you SHAN'T stop searching. Which means you are compelled to find answers. So by all means, keep going until you are satisfied, and then it's time to 'kill the spider' and free yourself from the web of all this mess. Even if your search is futile, the search itself is still important for you so keep going and you will feel when it's time to stop.

BUT- I could be 110% wrong, he could come walking through the door tomorrow. I just see what I see, hear what I hear, and hope I don't embarrass myself too badly. Lol!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

OK, I went and read the article about your friend. I also checked and apparently you can only reach Myanmar by air (from Vietnam) and he left his passport behind, so I don't know how he'd get from Vietnam to Myanmar with no passport.

The trip is only about 2 hours, so he could have planned it as a day trip (with the intent to return soon) but I still don't know how he could cross borders without a passport.
edit on 19-10-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Still researching for you, OP:

The Mekong river runs through Vietnam AND Myanmar. Mekong sounds very similar to Myong (mee ong)- which is what I thought I heard.

There is also an Ea Sno lake in the Vietnam highlands. (Sno...snow with the reindeer)

See if these (or any major bodies of water) were near where your friend was staying.

There was definitely water involved (and blood) but it was deep enough to be submerged in...to drown in. With trees along the shore. And a little boat, like a small metal boat with a flat bottom and a motor on the back.

Again, OP, don't freak out. I could be totally wrong. I'm just trying to piece together what was given to me in the reading. And I've been going through all these Vietnam (and Myanmar) websites to see if anything feels 'familiar'. I guess I'll just stop for today and check back tomorrow and see what you have to say about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

That was an initial impression I got as well, though I had not read it.
I don;t claim to be psychic, but remote viewing techniques suggest most can learn this.
You pay attention to the first 1-3 seconds after the stimulus, in this case the post, and jot down any impression you get.
edit on 19-10-2015 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So, I talked with my fiance and this is what we think happened:

Like I said at first, my first impression was that I see him stumbling down a steep hill into the undergrowth--but I don't know what happened after that because it just stops with that image. And that's key here. My fiance believes he jumped a fence or ignored signs that were warning signs. I don't know if he is familiar with the language, fully, or what the signs said, but my fiance says that he probably assumed they were no-trespassing signs. From there, we believe that he ended up in a very bad situation. Namely: landmines. Therefore, when he was stumbling down that hill, he stepped on and detonated a mine. And that's why I only saw him going down that hill but not reaching the bottom alive. The bottom might be a bog--or a river--which ties along with the water impression that others have gotten.

edit on 20-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I don't want you to take what I've seen or felt in full confidence and I won't give you something concrete but what I saw immediately.

A girl (either he became involved with or she tricked him as lover or guide)

I seen him in north Vietnam like he went alive into the woods and I pickup nothing after that.

An angry man from the wooded area tied to girl. She possibly a daughter and maybe being blindsided by this father figure or uncle. I see this as a robbery and he left in the woods and where the man resides would be northwest of the body or murder in case body was moved after.

My other feelings was the man was depressed. Maybe reckless and single and reason for risky behavior.

These are big things for me to say and I say them in fear of being wrong or misleading and not wanting too. But I have always got feelings and sights very fast if unprovoked.

Sadly I feel I seen this for a reason but it's hard to confirm any of this without travel etc. Being in the place he slept last helps and touching his belongings. I opened the article after all my feelings and was able to confirm at least one thing which was he was in north vietnam. Not sure how to look up more to see if there is a northern boundry of a wooded or jungle area. Like I said I feel a man and woman was involved and live north east in the woods from where I last picture your friend. Like in a shack living off land and crime unlike your friend who's lively good was the land I take it.

Also sadly reminds me of a book I read called 'Cloud Garden' where a uk botanist and banker wanted to cross the Darien gap (Panama to Columbia) jungle last place on earth no road passes. They were kidnapped but lived and the botanist was in search of rare orchids and acted crazy as a coping mechanism and maybe to be spared. Check out the book it might give you insight along with 'The worlds most dangerous places' who you can reach the author on twitter and he will reply as he has been kidnapped and helped many families and friends going through what you are.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Millions i always give my honest opinion, that much is true about me. I was going to add something but forgot, which was, i also saw tall green plants, leaves? around, they were walking on a grass and dirt pathway. The men in fatigues were not white they almost looked like.. philipino descent. When i remote view, i see pictures clearly i see colours and patterns. This is what i saw. I don't know where they were taking your friend, i don't always see the end result but i sometimes feel emotions from what i see, and i felt a bit of panic and confusion. One man was behind your friend, the other was beside him. They did not speak english. That is all i can remember i hope this has helped even in some small way, and again, this is what i saw and felt.

Peace to you

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

vietnam still holds POW's,even after all these years,from the last 60's and early 70's,the vietnam war.he may very well have stumbled across the wrong territory,wrong people,still associated with ties of nam war.he could be held captured in the POW campsites.i put my money on it.would someone kill him for no reason? over a flower? highly doubt it.

you have to seriously understand the nature of nam's mindset,the general population,how folks live their lives,hear everything they talk about,the latest gossip,and catch wind when sudden unease changes take place in the air.

roommate or friend is one thing,but if it were a close fam member gone missing: my ass would have took the first flight to nam,all my money,few clothes,weapons,map,interpreter,some food,and would have started MY search that very day,no screwing around.I'd start talking to people,start paying off people,start following the trails.

my impression,they prob think he's an american,who's worth money to the states,kidnapped'em,took'em hostage and now sitting with those POW'S in the camps deep in the jungle.

watch "proof of life" with russell crowe.even though it's just a movie,still,it gives anyone an idea what could have happened in this situation.never give up,keep searching.search until you know he's either dead or alive.either way,we'll all know what happened.
edit on 20-10-2015 by Dripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear this and no matter what I say, I want you to know he is where he needs to be now. I had an immediate vision that he had fallen into a ravine, the fall injured him severely, but he was hidden from view and unconscious, so after being exposed to the elements and likely without much sustenance he did not survive. I am deeply sorry, but this was what I saw. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I'm not psychic psychic, but I do know my way around a set of tarot cards. I can channel them and see what they say:

Based on Jamie's appearance, he is represented by the king of swords in the spread- personality wise, the card is for those who have many thoughts ideas and designs.

The card covering is the Emperor, some type of authority or authorities person is at play

Card crossing him tells me that the opposing force has something to do with someone who is good with money/finances... Maybe a well educated person in trade.

Beneath him is reversed Page of Pentacle, it's telling me the basis of his disappearance involved something about the loss of money or goods. Alternatively, it also means wasteful Ness and luxury i.e. living beyond his means. Though I have a strong feeling toward the loss of goods more.

Behind him, the eight of cups reversed says that there was success, joy, maybe a new love in his life.

Above him, six of wands reversed- rewards were delayed... Also warns to watch for a successful enemy, the position denotes a possible future event

Before him, seven of wands reversed- in the near future, it appears Jamie was threatened

Fears he may have had, eight of pentacle reversed- fears of failing in his ambitions, it also refers to false vanity or intrigues of some sort.

The environment surrounding him seemed good based on ten of swords reversed- overthrowing evil forces, having some success and profit, perhaps gaining courage.

His hopes according to page of cups reversed, pertained to overcoming obstacles, warding off bad news, finding a deception that may soon be uncovered.

Gathering all this, it ends up at the Queen of pentacles, she represents the earth and fields... She also represents fertility and creation. This could represent a woman with traits of a noble soul, security and trust. But as you suggest that your friend may be dead, this card exudes a feeling of peace and safety, having become one with the earth free of suffering.

Please don't take this reading as stone, it's meant to be loose and suggestive, some parts may match up, others not. Also, apologies if it seems a mess... I'm using a 30+ year old book for definitions.

I wish you the best of luck in finding Jamie and hope you find your answers

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Furthermore I got to reading your other news link which seemed to confirm some of my feeling of an attack and the news page said the hid his belongings. Coming back to this page I got a BURST of orange all I could think of is bleached hair where it turns orangey. I've seen it on guys from that area. Also maybe the color orange painted on the facade of this shack or home or hide out. As I set before I picture this man older now and more willing to hurt and rob but I got a flash of the number 27. I won't speculate but it was there.

After reading the article I started to think about martyrs like saints. Who died for cause. He did what he had passion for. His passion had no boundary. Many saints are known to be prayed to so people may overcome fears and such to be able to love like he could. To be able to cross boundaries. When a man of bad quality sees what he lacks in another man it creates a hell fire. He wants to eliminate that man but by doing so. Something lives forever.

Robin Hood. We know him but nothing about the men who threw him in the dungeon.

If all is true I hope his memory lives forever and i know it will and I know the meek inherit the earth. When a person dies short his soul may stay earthbound for some time and he may protect the ones who can't protect themselves. I don't say these words lightly. I have losses and feel your loss.

OP if you comeback I wonder if you had any feelings about this or any dreams? Have you tried contact. Write a letter to him a And put in an envelope but don't mail of course. If he is passed you will get a response. I know you will.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
When a man of bad quality sees what he lacks in another man it creates a hell fire. He wants to eliminate that man but by doing so. Something lives forever.

Damn. Mind. Blown.

Thanks for this post. This is the most poetic description. Much better than what your mom tells you in 3rd grade, "They just pick on you because they're jealous." But seriously, this perfectly explains all the 'enemies' that I've had in my life, people to whom I've done nothing wrong but hell bent on making me miserable. I am going to have to write down your version so I will be sure and remember it. Great job!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather
OP if you comeback I wonder if you had any feelings about this or any dreams? Have you tried contact. Write a letter to him a And put in an envelope but don't mail of course. If he is passed you will get a response. I know you will.

OP- this reminded me of a neat trick that anyone can do:

At night, as you're going to sleep, get a question in your mind of what you need to know about (Should I take that job? Should I move to a different city? What happened to Jamie? Show me something that will lead to more concrete clues. What should I do next? Etc. )
First, the meditation:
Picture a garden. Anything that is pleasant to you. Clear your mind. If thoughts come in, don't fight them, just let them pass on through. Deep breaths. With every exhale you relax a part of your body. Toes. Feet. Ankles. Etc. If you get off track, just stay relaxed and start over. Until you are completely relaxed and your mind is clear.
Next, the deep meditation:
In your garden, be sure there is a body of water- a pool, pond, etc. Once you are completely relaxed, walk over to the pond and step down into it. With every step you go deeper under. You feel the water creep up as you step down, down down. Even MORE relaxed with each step. Even DEEPER into the murky darkness (not in a scary way, just in an empty non-existent way). Until finally you are submerged completely. Then you swim down to the bottom and there is a treasure chest. You open it and see it filled with a bright light. Picture that light is your answer. If you are still awake at this point, simply stop and do the exercise all over again. Keep doing it until you DO go to sleep. Don't try to picture the answer, just know that the answer is being revealed to you.
The results:
You will be shown what you seek in your dream.
It's always worked for me. But if you're not satisfied with the results just try it again. Try to re-word the question or ask why you aren't allowed to know (yet). Of course, you can do it as much as you want, regarding anything you want to know about.

I'm going to keep checking this thread. I can't wait to hear back from OP!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm really sorry for the delay in replying, everyone... I've been busy with training and work for the last few days. I'm going to read over all the replies now, and will post again either tonight or tomorrow.

Once again, I really appreciate everyone's time, input and effort. This is why I love ATS!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Millions, your Friend, was he around 5'10'', White with short straight brown hair?
edit on 10/21/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Click the bbc link in the op. His picture is there.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

hah i hadn't bothered clicking that before as i was busy, but thankyou it confirms my RV skills are accurate, nice confirmation for me i might add!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Thanks so much, Lady Valkyrie. I really, really appreciate that. And I'm sorry its taken me a few days to get back to you, I didn't mean to be rude. I've just had a hectic few days.

I've only just read this info now, so it'll take me a little while to absorb, reflect on and consider. I do know that the area he went missing in gets quite a bit of snow during the winter though - it made some of the initial searches really difficult.

When I read your posts there, they made my eyes water - nor in a sad, upset way, but in a slightly freaked out way!

Okay, I'm going to have a bit of a think about what these images could mean, especially the boat thing.

Thanks again. Your ability / gift amazes me!

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rextiberius

Thanks, Rextiberius. That idea hadn't even occurred to me. Its not something I know that much about, but having exhausted all of the traditional routes, this seems like a good suggestion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join