It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request. Psychics : Please Help.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
SNIP

One thing I would like you to know, I did once meet a psychic in Madison, who had worked for the FBI for 10 years, assisting with this type of work. Some psychics are serious, and invaluable. You can obtain information from them, the good ones, so long as you search them out, ensuring that they are reputable and that they have legitimate experience. Can you go to the authorities in Scotland and ask them if they can direct you to a list of psychics with whom they work? That might be an option. I would also suggest the family, and perhaps even you, go there to Vietnam, and spend some time there to sense things out, and also to investigate..it does not matter that this amount of time has passed. What would be neat about going there for his family and also for you, is that they will have the opportunity to experience that land and country the way that he had, and will have the opportunity to explore and see the wonder, mystery or appeal that he apparently felt for this country. It's also a very beautiful place, with very beautiful, kind loving benevolent people. Most of the people there would probably totally help with information about what happened. Maybe you should all go there and see..
edit on 17-10-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

You sure he wasn't tied in with the IRA?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Where did IRA come from. They are northern irish.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jsettica

what divining method is that, exactly?

You could have supposed all of that from his ethnicity and from what the OP said. Scots drink their beer warm. And going off alone sounds headstrong. The woman thing is conjecture--and the rest, I'm interested as to how you got your answers. I'd like to replicate your procedure and see what I get.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't have that feeling, I feel he is there in Vietnam, and I feel she and the family need to go there to find him..

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
One other thing, above all else, follow your very own intuitions and sensings first and foremost..sometimes the answers are inside of us..

I hope no one mocks you or injures your feelings on this thread..take care;

(post by swanne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ENOUGH OF THE TIT FOR TAT!

Any more will result in harsher actions. Stick with the topic and only the topic. Opinions of each other is never the topic.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi John, sorry to hear about your friend going missing.

I have a slight abilities when it comes to clairvoyance but I do not use them often enough to develope clear pictures like some others. Never the less from reading your pea I picked up some vibes that contradict what you knew about your friend.

I do not know your friends name but I get strong E sounds associated with it. Like Jessie or Eric.

Your friend may have been a botanist but that was only a cover. Your friend worked as a government asset under the guise as a traveling botanist to gain access to countries which have strict entry policy.

Your friend carried surveylance equipment with him. Not just a single camera but very high dollar equipment.

I do not know whether your friend is alive, but I feel agony associated with him, either he is alive and being tortured for information. Or was murdered very horrifically.

I am truly sorry to say the above.

If you have any specific questions I will see what comes to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What we need is Vietnam authorities to finally initiate an investigation. So far the embassies have put pressure but got no result from Vietnam.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I believe it was Ouija board...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
SNIP

Anyway, as for you saying that you don't see the missing person in Vietnam, what makes you say that?
edit on 10/17/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped off topic comment ignoring previous warning.

edit on 17-10-2015 by rukia because: woops, my bad, Blaine91555--didn't see your post.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
What we need is Vietnam authorities to finally initiate an investigation. So far the embassies have put pressure but got no result from Vietnam.

They will not get far due to the sensitive fact that, he is a government asset. Which would make his presence in vietnam a hostile one. Especially if they found out who he is.

(post by tony9802 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul

They will not get far due to the sensitive fact that, he is a government asset. Which would make his presence in vietnam a hostile one. Especially if they found out who he is.

And so then AlongCameMary..

I will call your bluff on the comment you have made here; I do not believe that you are sincere in your assessment, or in your online, psychic reading of the situation..maybe it's the exactitude and precision in your language that gives the deceit away;

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: rukia

I believe it was Ouija board...

*snort* lol why I oughtta--well, I won't be replicating it if that's the case.

I'm thinking it must be something different, though. Ouija isn't just yes/no answers, nor is it particularly reliable for things like this.

I appreciate the humor, though. Made me laugh.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I hear whispers of Ba Na.

What was his planned route?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul

Then AlongCameMary..I will call your bluff, since I do not believe that you are sincere in your assessment, or your reading rather..

We are all entitled to our opinions.

However might I point out that the guys name is Jamie, I pulled in Jessie before I even opened the article. That is called a hit.

Also after looking at his picture I can confirm he was a government agent. Firefighting was his initial cover. Look how low his brows sit over his eyes. They say that he has seen things.

He was also in good shape. Which is essential for clandestine services.

Believe what you will, but some things just cant be explained.
edit on 17-10-2015 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
I hear whispers of Ba Na.

What was his planned route?

Yes, I also would like to know his planned route.

Especially if there are any bogs in that vicinity.
edit on 17-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join