It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request. Psychics : Please Help.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I am writing this thread as an appeal for help. I've been a member of this site for quite a few years now, and feel that there are a number of members with some abilities which can't quite be explained. This is why I am coming to you all for help.

The situation I am asking for help with is quite personal. A friend of mine (we are both from Scotland) travelled to Vietnam at the end of 2013. He has a public garden in Scotland, and travelled to Vietnam searching for rare botanical samples which he could put on display. He never returned.

His body has never been found, despite numerous searches of the area. In the past, he has been on similar trips, where he has travelled to places where he wasn't supposed to go. In fact, I know he has sneaked across borders in the past - to gain access to rare plants in areas where he wasn't legally allowed access to. So it is possible that he did something similar this time.

He was only discovered as missing when he didn't arrive at the airport to meet his family as planned - family members then realised he hadn't been seen for a few weeks.

So I am just hoping that by posting this, there may be some thoughts or insights - what could have happened? Why hasn't a body been found? Where is he (or his remains)?

I know that police forces have sometimes used psychics in the past to help with murder investigations, so this doesn't seem TOO far fetched.

I can answer any questions if anyone needs more information.

Thanks,

John.

www.bbc.co.uk...

thelochsidepress.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

My condolences, if your friend was researching in Vietnam and went missing with no trace, well there will never be a trace.

It is a saddening sober realization that the educational community would be targets, but some countries don't want education to prevail, and they will kill you.

RIP

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I hope your friend is found safe and sound. I hope someone here can help you. Hugs!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Really feel for you. The best we can hope for is he is locked up in a prison with no outside contact.
Did he have an entourage or alone.
I am not a psychic but I would concentrate on searching the prison system. See if any worldwide groups have any influence or access to the area.
Good luck and keep us posted.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

First I would say pray to god and put your faith in him as psychic's are not God and even the most genuinely well meaning among them can get it very wrong.

I hope I am wrong and don't claim to be a psychic but from what you say your friend searches for unique botanical specimen's, he may have stumbled onto a drug compound in an isolated area growing poppy's but I do hope that is not correct, also foul play is not the most likely reason.

The danger's of this hobby/profession are well known and many have lost there lives in pursuit of rare specimen's.

Distant or otherwise treacherous and hard to reach area's were an accident can occur are one danger and of course if he was doing something he was not meant to be doing would mean it would be unlikely that anyone would know were he was if he had an accident.

I do hope he was merely detained and will come home but Vietnam/Thailand and the rest of the indo asian area away from the tourist destination's and there bordering country's have a lot of tribal friction (some in outright armed opposition to there national government's), territorial disputes and almost inaccessible or very hard to reach area's as well as highly illegal and dangerous drug dealer's and human traffikers.

I hope he is OK but even if he is this was an ill advised trip given the his history as you have outlined it, even backpackers take there lives in there hand's in such places even when they stick to the well known route's.

edit on 17-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Did your friend have any medical issues and was he vaccinated before he left?

Can you be specific about the plant species he went to find?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I am wondering why he left for the hils without his backpack. Or did he have a smaller daypack?

Not saying I am a psychic, but my first hunch was that he maybe has fallen into a hole or cave?

The area does seem to be full of them.

I feel for you and his family, not knowing what happened must be horrible and always in the back of your mind

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Deary me,don't pray,that's just people talking to themselves and not actually doing something.There are no gods anyway.

Did he go missing in the jungle?Knows his survival skills?It is unlikely that he will have survived BUT not impossible.He could just be very,very lost.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies - I really appreciate them, and your kind wishes. Unfortunately, I'm not able to answer many of the questions posted - I just don't have the answers (for example, on the type of plant he was looking for).

He disappeared almost 2 years ago, so I'm being realistic about him ever being found alive at this point (unless he's in prison somewhere). But all these unanswered questions means that the family have no closure - I really feel for them.

In answer to the question about the backpack, I think the one left behind was his main backpack, containing absolutely everything he brought over from Scotland to support him throughout his trip. He would probably only have needed a much smaller amount of items that day, so probably took a smaller pack. I think the fact that he left his backpack in the room shows he intended to return.

He had no medical issues which would have been a factor here. And he travelled to Vietnam alone, although he knew a few people there vaguely from previous visits to the country.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I am sorry to hear that but then people have reappeared many years later in some similar circumstance, it sounds more as if he may have been robbed though for the cash in his wallet, I wish peace for his family and yourself and may the good lord watch over his soul.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
2 years is a long time. It does not feel good. Even if he was detained he would have gotten word out 1 way or another.
Can the red cross not help as they are very good at this.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

He disappeared almost 2 years ago, so I'm being realistic about him ever being found alive at this point (unless he's in prison somewhere)

If he had been detained by authorities you would have heard, probably through official channels. Why don't you try? I dunno if the US embassy has an official consulate there or not. The Deep scars left there by the war of conquest for that nation run deep. Speaking of which, if you don't know what he was looking for other than 'some plants'…

then drugs can't be ruled out. Both marijuana and opium are notoriously potent form there , so is the resentment towards westerners. If he found his way into a back woods locale and went messing about where he shouldn't…

Anyway, try the official route. He may have been overlooked.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Hahaha... he wasn't looking for cannabis or opium, I assure you. But.... that's an interesting point though. I suppose its not too far-fetched to think he could have accidentally stumbled onto some illegal drug plantation, with ugly consequences.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

Hahaha... he wasn't looking for cannabis or opium, I assure you. But.... that's an interesting point though. I suppose its not too far-fetched to think he could have accidentally stumbled onto some illegal drug plantation, with ugly consequences.

You did say he didn't tell you what plants he's looking for? Okayyy, so theres that. The other is he became interested while there and is currently hanging with other western culture groups of people, contently hooked on something or other. Better that than dead?

I know, I'm not psychic either, this is pure speculation.

Rdit: In that light, ever see the film, Midnight Express?

Not for the faint hearted.
edit on 17-10-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It doesn't seem likely to me. Going by the info presented here, his plans were not to move very deep into the jungle where you would expect a shady operation to take place.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I am no psychic but I do have a very good intuition. And speaking from pure intuition, I have the strangest feeling he is not in Vietnam anymore.

I also cannot help but think he might have contacted a venomous plant.

I sincerely hope I am wrong.

edit on 17-10-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm not so sure that that's legit--nowadays people in Vietnam have a generally good opinion of the West. Of course, there are always going to be mean and dangerous people, but I doubt he'd be the victim of some sort of foul play just because he's from Scotland.

Anyway, OP, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. I am not a psychic--but when I read your story, I see him stumbling down a large hill of some sort into the undergrowth. From there, I don't know. I'm unfamiliar with the flora and fauna of that area. How old is your friend?

I don't know whether he is alive or dead. I hope he isn't dead and I hope you two get reunited one day. Has your country sent over people to search or have they relied on Vietnamese authorities?

I think your best bet is to hire a private detective and do some sniffing around where he was last seen. Working with your country to find him should be a top priority for his family. Have the investigators turned up anything of note or has it all been dead ends?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There is a divining method that is used to find answers and it about 98% correct.
So here goes.

Has Jamie Taggart Passed, yes it the answer
Did he pass quickly, yes is the answer.
Will the body be found, no to that.
The people that did this are alive, yes.
Will they be brought to justice, no
Is he in a better place now, yes

There was a woman in his life he would like to say to her that he is sorry to her.
He is a very head strong bloke he is.
He like his beer warm.
He said not to worry, one day he will see you all.

That is it.

(post by tony9802 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join