It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Ready To Use Military Force If US Violates Its Territorial Waters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: Vector99
YES.

Could you expand on that? How is the USA the bully when the Chinese are mining other sovereign nations waters. Have you actually seen the map of the EEZ China is trying to claim?

Would the US be right in mining the ocean off of Siberia if they built man-made islands in the Bering Strait? What do you think Russia would say? Would Russia be the bad guy then?

It's the same exact thing, literally, and if you answer those questions with a FU attitude towards the US, well your bias will show.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The world would not need to find extra land and resources if it wasn't for the way in which the world powers distribute the wealth.
USA are the richest nation in the world. They cant even look after their own citizens but think they can sort out the worlds problems.
Charity begins at home. NO we want to further our world agenda and fox our citizens. They will be happy when they realise we have the most billionaires and millionaires.

China is stealing from poorer and weaker countries. How does that fit your diatribe?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

YES.

So you support China's illegal stealing of land and resources?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The world would not need to find extra land and resources if it wasn't for the way in which the world powers distribute the wealth.
USA are the richest nation in the world. They cant even look after their own citizens but think they can sort out the worlds problems.
Charity begins at home. NO we want to further our world agenda and fox our citizens. They will be happy when they realise we have the most billionaires and millionaires.

Stereotypical thinking for sure right there. The US is far from perfect, I will grant you that, but can you imagine a world where Russia or China dictates world policy?

Have you seen the sweatshops in China?

Have you seen the poverty in Russia?

Both of those world leaders DEPEND on imports, otherwise the people starve. They CANNOT grow enough food.

You think the only strategic point the US has is it's military?

The US feeds the world, and yes granted I #ing hate monsanto too and wish CERN would create a black hole on it's headquarters, it doesn't change the fact that the US is the world's LARGEST FOOD EXPORTER.

Kind of hard to fight or give a # in general when you are starving.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
England stole the Falkland, etc. I could list a whole lot of nations that have raped and stole whole countries. For me stealing land is just as bad as gaining control of that land. USA protect most of the worlds international territory and is it for world peace. NO, its for keeping the business open to trade and routes free to trade.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
You just made my point for me. USA is the biggest exporter of everything we need. If it cant export it then control of it will do.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

So your answer is yes, you support China in their stealing of territory and resources?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I see your bias now. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You just made my point for me. USA is the biggest exporter of everything we need. If it cant export it then control of it will do.

How did I make your point? If the US doesn't export it, well, it just doesn't exist. Thinking about farming doesn't produce crops. Thinking barren land can produce food doesn't make food appear.

Did you even take a second to think about that comment?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The USA have bullied their way to the position they are in. They are not using this power to make the world better. Yes maybe for the richest people, I would rather live in a country that I can work out what they are up to.
If you cannot see that as well as China, Russia and UK are all part of a problem that is ruining our world But I would rather see someone else have a go because USA have failed in their attempt to unite the word.
Is it because of self interest.
Bring on the collapse and maybe some of the people who live in denial can feel some of the true effects of USA, UK etc, foreign policies.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Since you call the US a bully and openly admit you are for China stealing from it's weaker neighbors I can write you off a a troll.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Think Monsanto and not assisting these countries to become dependant on themselves. No we need to export our goods.
Sell, Sell Sell.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Becouse I don't agree with you. I could be Chinese. Typical. If you have a point of view that's not mine. Then TROLL.
Are you American.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

The USA have bullied their way to the position they are in. They are not using this power to make the world better. Yes maybe for the richest people, I would rather live in a country that I can work out what they are up to.
If you cannot see that as well as China, Russia and UK are all part of a problem that is ruining our world But I would rather see someone else have a go because USA have failed in their attempt to unite the word.
Is it because of self interest.
Bring on the collapse and maybe some of the people who live in denial can feel some of the true effects of USA, UK etc, foreign policies.

Fantasy land is great and all, but think about what you are saying. The US is the BAD GUY for looking out for itself first and foremost. Like China and Russia would put the ENTIRE world before themselves....right.

It's like saying you would care for your neighbors kids better than your own. Silly.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

When Mike Tyson walks down your street you dont walk out and try to piss him off do you?

If you intended to shoot him in the face...yes you would walk out.

Perhaps China is serious about shooting Mike in the face?

edit on 17-10-2015 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Becouse I don't agree with you. I could be Chinese. Typical. If you have a point of view that's not mine. Then TROLL.
Are you American.

Why would your nationality matter? You are against bullies, yet for China stealing from the weak.

Can't be more clear than that, it's a troll.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
USA aint gonna do nuffins cause China has teknolojies an stuff.

In all seriousness USA isnt ready for a nuke war with a world power like China, it just isnt worth it.

China gets hit in a military conflict they will hit us back, we start a proxy war with China they will nuke us Europe and Austrailia.

You think they cant nuke America think again.

Lets not forget nukes are sooo 1940s theres lots of other WW3 type weapons we may be suprised by.

edit on 17-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If the world is spending money on protection from the west foreign policies then how can they become self sustainable.
The biggest thing USA exports is weapons.
You sure boxed off that little market.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Think Monsanto and not assisting these countries to become dependant on themselves. No we need to export our goods.
Sell, Sell Sell.

I don't like monsanto one lil bit as I made clear before. In fact I would be OK if monsanto got nuked and we didn't respond. I despise it that much.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

When Mike Tyson walks down your street you dont walk out and try to piss him off do you?

If you intended to shoot him in the face...yes you would walk out.

Perhaps China is serious about shooting Mike in the face?

Problem with your analogy, if China shot Mike in the face he would have to have a bulletproof mask and far bigger guns than you.

China can shoot, problem is they can't kill, or probably even wound, and will get their ass mowed down.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join