It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Djinns !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
hello the jinns are other creation of god, such as us humans. there are also many types of jinns. the quran explains that jinns are different creatures and are naked to the human eye. they are all made of smokeless fire, are many types of them. people should look into islam and the quran as it explains alot. i myself have a jinn/ black magic story that i will share with everyone in a new thread=]

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Djinn are related to those beings from the Hell Raiser movies I think

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
they are another name for demons, ghosts, spiirts. anything paranomrla will be a defiend as a djinn. No meaning just another name for stuff we already know. , a reply to: Nans DESMICHELS

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Those things are demons. Do not interact with them!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
Those things are demons. Do not interact with them!

Dont be ignorant.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I often wonder HOW an object who's location you have ALWAYS seen just DISSAPPEARS until a later date.
Mischievous only ,no harm or actual manifestations,just little jokes on us.
It's really too bad they aren't more ...PROACTIVE on the other side and manifest more often.
The description sounds like Greys or archons really.
I could use someone who's humor is as bad as mine...I'm sure we'd get along anyway...
edit on 30-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Mischievous fey are prevalent in every culture. Brownies. Faeries. Leprechauns. Gnomes. The list is virtually endless. Some of the mischief is less benevolent, and might be considered evil. If not treated with the respect they felt due, they'd sour the entire herd of milking cows...a good ol' fashioned protection racket.

a reply to: craterman

No, no they are not. Can they be demonic in nature? Yes. Demons themselves? Not so much. What they are, if they are, is open to debate. One thing about them is certain, demons they are not.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Genies are mostly mythical, but some qualities are recognisable. Essentially they're tricksters, so that the idea of granting wishes - is associated with these wishes being destructive either eventually or from the get go by misapplication, or misinterpretation - something that many genie jokes exploit.

More seriously this demonic entity is bigger and brighter than your simpler spirit, the kind that are driven by a lust for life, these tricksters are the kind you'll chat to via a Ouija board etc, which after a bit chat, usually end up targeting the youngest and/or most susceptible person, often with ''wishes'' or at least some promised benefits eg psychic power / hidden knowledge.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeCherub

Very much a trickster archetype.

I hadn't really looked at it from that angle. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
You don't believe in demons? They are real. They will deceive the best they can. They will pretend to be something else, and you will allow a relationship, and that is when the real danger begins. I had something happen to me when I was younger that opened my eyes to this, and I can tell you, they will pretend to be aliens also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join