It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Billion People are Now Under Full Brain Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The two families are being set up for the war that is currently happening against Humanity.

The controller is also scapegoating the major government agencies of the world. All militaries and governments will be included if necessary for maintaining full global control via brain takeover and the keeping of hostages. Currently, conspiracy readers and new age followers are being scapegoated as a means of covering the area where the Underground Government is attempting to get a message to the surface. The message is, "The World is Taken Over".

To test the mechanism put a radio on the lowest station of AM and listen for pops. Try thinking about something you don't normally. Try not thinking. Tesla's lost/stolen ideas are part of the mechanisms although the Tesla stuff was to project guilt into forward time (1880s to 1920s and beyond). The build up of underground technology is a scapegoat and subsequent take over to have bases, new tech, new ideas and area that can be used and scapegoated simultaneously for anything that occurs (ex. Planes going sideways slicing through a roof of a taxi and WWII).

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Awesome sauce. So that's pretty wild claims. Am I to take all this in without a shred of evidence backing it up?

The world is a scary place when you hide from your own evil.
edit on 16-10-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: uIVIa

To test the mechanism put a radio on the lowest station of AM and listen for pops.

What mechanism? If we hear pops; what then? I'm intrigued, but also a bit annoyed.

7 billion people mind controlled? That's a lot!
edit on 16-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think its that darn Galactic Federation again. Just when you think you are safe from oppression. They did give us a warning however.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Homeric minimum [9] 950BC 800BC
Oort minimum (see Medieval Warm Period) 1040 1080
Medieval maximum (see Medieval Warm Period) 1100 1250
Wolf minimum 1280 1350
Spörer Minimum 1450 1550
Maunder Minimum 1645 1715
Dalton Minimum 1790 1820
Modern Maximum 1900 present

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

To test the mechanism put a radio on the lowest station of AM and listen for pops.

Why, what will popping infer, if anything?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
"first they knock you out
over a few months time
then they use very small
reticulating etheric lines
to tear the energy body apart
to rebuild it of their own design

then

the etheric scripting kills the spirit
till you have no physical volition
it covers the brain
till you can't think
then they program their own deep psychosis
with personality programs and inlays
into your mind
over and over
it takes forever to unwind
add up everyone affected
and what do you get
an existential war crime"

edit on 10-16-2015 by uIVIa because: (change for brevity)

edit on 10-16-2015 by uIVIa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Homeric minimum [9] 950BC 800BC Oort minimum (see Medieval Warm Period) 1040 1080 Medieval maximum (see Medieval Warm Period) 1100 1250 Wolf minimum 1280 1350 Spörer Minimum 1450 1550 Maunder Minimum 1645 1715 Dalton Minimum 1790 1820 Modern Maximum 1900 present

Aaaah, got it.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Is that the opening dialogue for a cheesy 80s flick I missed out on?

Why am I reminded of this?

edit on 16-10-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Then surely you understand and don't blame us for not believing you.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"7 Billion People are Now Under Full Brain Control"

...except anyone saying that 7 billion people are now under full brain control?

Å99

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hey UlVia.

What's with your hibernation. I may be reading it wrong, but your profile suggests to me that you have basically been asleep. As you joined ATS in 2003 and authored a number of threads in about a three month window, then, no more threads until this one, 12 years later.

Now maybe this full brain control has affected us all and maybe you have just woken up from it, I don't know. So what gives. Silence for 12 years and all of a sudden this thread with no substantiation, just over the top dramatic statements tending to the esoteric and existential.

So as your OP is so dramatic and this IS a conspiracy site, I am wondering at what possible conspiracy has brought about this fantastical claim of yours.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think his return is a signal of the end is approaching.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Mind control has a one word definition: Language. Indeed it is true, 7 billion people are under the influence of language but only a very few see through the bondage of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't think scapegoat means what you think it means.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Deaf mutes?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Tesla's lost/stolen ideas are part of the mechanisms although the Tesla stuff was to project guilt into forward time.

Guilt isn't a great motivator or manipulator. What good would it do to 'project guilt into forward time'. It makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Im not in dispute with your mind control hypothesis, but..

To test the mechanism put a radio on the lowest station of AM and listen for pops

But what pop would that be?...

Baroque pop Bubblegum pop Christian pop Dance-pop Electropop Europop J-pop K-pop Operatic pop Power pop Progressive pop Soundtrack Sophisti-pop Synthpop Space age pop Sunshine pop Teen pop Traditional pop
Art pop Bubblegum pop Country pop Disco Experimental pop Indie pop Jangle pop New wave Pop punk Pop rock Psychedelic pop Psychohectic pop Smooth jazz Urban pop Wonky pop ....

You are right... all pop is mind controlling...(or just plain nauseating)...I will stick to Rollins, FNM and SOAD thanks....

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: uIVIa
"first they knock you out
over a few months time
then they use very small
reticulating etheric lines
to tear the energy body apart
to rebuild it of their own design

then

the etheric scripting kills the spirit
till you have no physical volition
it covers the brain
till you can't think
then they program their own deep psychosis
with personality programs and inlays
into your mind
over and over
it takes forever to unwind
add up everyone affected
and what do you get
an existential war crime"

Close....you're unconscious only in that you're sleeping. It's uses the power of brainwaves which are heightened whilst sleeping. It's uses that energy to power itself and is capable of traveling to other star systems in moments. I think right now she's in Wonderland. Oh Aliice, how I long for thee.
edit on 17-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: uIVIa

The build up of underground technology is a scapegoat and subsequent take over to have bases, new tech, new ideas and area that can be used and scapegoated simultaneously for anything that occurs (ex. Planes going sideways slicing through a roof of a taxi and WWII).

Ummm...OK then, I guess. Can't tell ya how many times I've been riding in a taxi, when a damn sideways flying airplane slices through the roof! I guess this explains that little conundrum. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join