It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former military member says aliens are dimensional

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Former military man Robert Dean states in this interview that aliens are in fact dimensional. Ufos and or aliens being seen as angels could explain some aspects of aliens and possibly explain how when ufos disappear and simply blink out and don't seem to be there anymore, that they in fact could be in a different plain of space or "dimension", and that they would become non psychical from this dimensions perspective. Dean also goes on to state that military intelligence agencies concluded that there is more the one different race that has visited here and that one apparently looks similar to humans.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

simply blink out and don't seem to be there anymore,

edit on 16-10-2015 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
Former military man Robert Dean states in this interview that aliens are in fact dimensional.

He is just a well known liar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That means his beliefs are wrong? Even if he lied before, someone having lied doesn't mean the theory itself should be discredited
edit on 16-10-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Has Dean any proof?
Nope!
All this "Dimensional" stuff is imo, dis-info.
It leads us away from whats real, and instead chasing something thats impossible to find.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

That means his beliefs are wrong?

When someone lies about their military rank, why should anyone believe them?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

.. I never said dean had proof, and you don't have any proof that the dimensional theory is disinfo. Dimension travel would actually explain encounters where people claim to see beings "dematerialize" into being non psychical. Theres no evidence to discount anything because of a lack of supposed evidence

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You don't have to believe him, but he has nothing to do with this theory and it's been around before this guy. Completely discounting this theory because he has maybe lied is like saying you should discount all government conspiracies because Alex jones has exaggerated before, one man doesn't effect the field itself

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have no problem with so-called "aliens" and other accounts of high strangeness as being trans-dimensional in some way. Except that the whole notion of "dimensions" and "vibrations" and all that other stuff is so poorly defined that it quickly starts to sound way too much like Theosophical mumbo-jumbo. And it's unproven, to boot.

Instead of "dimensional," these days I tend to think about it in terms of stuff we know, stuff we could possibly figure out, and stuff we're in all likelihood just not smart enough to ever figure out.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

.. I never said dean had proof, and you don't have any proof that the dimensional theory is disinfo.

Correct, neither of us have ANY proof.
However. Suppose you wanted to divert the publics attention away from the truth? What better way than to offer "Dimensional beings"
Impossible to follow up on it because "They're from another dimension"
It gets us nowhere!

Dimension travel would actually explain encounters where people claim to see beings "dematerialize" into being non psychical.

A much more likely explanation, and one I seriously consider, is they bend space to travel. One second they are here, the next they are millions of miles away. It would look exactly like what people see.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

He can talk about his theory all he wants. What he can't do is make up a military background and use it as "support" of his claims.

He's lied about his career to multiple people, multiple times, in multiple ways. So while I will entertain his ideas with an open mind, the minute he starts trying to point to his military career as "evidence" or "proof" or "support" for his ideas, the BS flag goes up. The theory in and of itself is somewhat interesting. It's a shame it's completely couched in BS military-oriented lies.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

This is one of the leading theories about aliens... Dr. Rick Strassman did some experiments with intervenous '___' on subjects who reported seeing aliens, specifically small elves and reptilians.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well now I get what your saying but if someone where to say that aliens could be dimensional, that doesn't discredit anything or derail any aspect of the alien mystery itself. It's not as to say, "aliens come from another dimension", tho of course they could, but it's more to say that there from another planet and there not 'from another dimension' but there just capable of creating technology that allows them to change their psychical existence into a different "level" of reality, something that our scientists are now postulating. Along with ufos disappearing and going off radar because apparently the ufo isn't psychical anymore, as in changing "dimensions", the phenomena of the "orbs" or balls of light that is alleged to be alien in nature would also show that their capable of some type of technology that is non psychical, where as in they can control the ball of light/energy that is non psychical

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Robert Dean and John Lear should collaborate.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Saucers can cloak, So its not so much that they go into another Universe as this whole *Dimension* thing implies.
And real E.T are multi-dimensional in the sense that. They are shapeless and formless. The E.T that are interacting with humanity are animated consiousness through advanced particle physics. They have embodied what you would call the Soul, Its collective memory and information into a different form of body. It is like taking your direct consiousness and implanting it into particles that can react in a unified way. Billions or trillions of artificial particles each carrying a copy of the Soul so that a trillion tiny objects can collectively make up 1 large object. It is like 1 human being in a trillion fragments that are able to bond levitate ect because of the nature of compressed artificial matter.

So when the E.T use these abilities they can appear in multipul locations at once. For instance if you or i had this ability. I could take fragments of myself, Redirect a few of them into remotely controlling elections or effecting physical objects. For instance i could be sitting on your chair in the living room. Well at the same time perceiving you making dinner in your kitchen. Even though the majority of my mass would be on the couch. The fragments would be enough to intereact with physical matter. Therefore. I could toss the meal you are cooking and not even seemingly move from my current location.

Similarly. I could dismember my accumalitive mass into multipul locations. I could spread my essence around your entire home and see and know everything that occurs in there. I could materialize all of my mass into one location or another and appear to be teleporting.

Their crafts have this ability too, But they mostly rely on artificial blackholes to generate frictionless tunnels which they can use to travel at speeds faster than light.

It has absolutely nothing to do with being in another Universe. And it is also very difficult to tell the difference between a Ultra-Advanced alien species and a poltergiest or a ghost. Because with the process i just described. Anything paranormal such as seeing shadow figures or poltergeist activity can just as easily be aliens trolling you or something else.

I have personally seen these E.T and experienced what its like to be trolled by a paranormal entity. They are indeed from physical crafts and are indeed living in this Universe and not some Alter Universe. It's just people often misundstand what they are seeing as either being some sort of Earth bound spirit or demon. When angels and demons by mainstreams understanding simply do not exist.

edit on pm100000003115Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:32:39 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That means his beliefs are wrong? Even if he lied before, someone having lied doesn't mean the theory itself should be discredited

Then what distinguishes the stuff he is claiming from just any made-up story?

If someone claims that ceramic garden gnomes are immigrants from lollipop land, is that a story that you would be likely to believe?

edit on 10/16/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It leads us away from whats real, and instead chasing something thats impossible to find.

In a way, yes, but they aren't hard to find, just look up in the sky for a while. These events are real, there are too many reports for them all to be fake, no? Regardless, it sure seems as if something is happening.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I'm saying even if he's lied that doesn't mean he hasn't in fact seen or heard that military intelligence has concluded these factors about the alien phenomena

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

In a way, yes, but they aren't hard to find, just look up in the sky for a while. These events are real, there are too many reports for them all to be fake, no? Regardless, it sure seems as if something is happening.

I have seen things myself, so I agree something is going on, I just dont follow all this "Dimensional" stuff.

People always assume that other dimensions are going to be similar to our own, but we have zero evidence for that.
IF other dimensions exist, would they be capable of supporting life?
For all we know they could be so utterly alien that any kind of life would be impossible.
What about size? by that I mean scale. A ship from another dimension might be too big to fit into our whole universe, or it might be so small it would be impossible to find.

All this Dimensional stuff is just too convenient, I aint buying it.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

A ship from another dimension too big or too small to fit into our universe..? I don't know what that means but you seem to be looking at dimension travel in a misinterpreted light. Sure some aliens could in fact be angels and spirits that are from a different dimension, but like I said why is it so crazy for you to think aliens could be capable of creating technology that changes their existence into a different level of space that makes them non psychical, as in "dimensional", when that's whats people apparently see when claiming to see aliens "dematerialize" into being non psychical as well as ufos going non psychical or into a different dimension.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join