It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper: Canada's Greatest Prime Minister

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't know if you were trying to be funny or not. Everything you said about him sounds like someone I would vote for if I were Canadian. Maybe post something bad about him if you are trying to be funny instead of reasons to vote for him.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69
Yes he is an Israeli Fister

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Okay....guilty...but for years I have heard talk this way about one side or the other here and people actually mean it. I thought maybe the parasite had slipped past the border and effected more than just Americans.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I see many posters didnt get the staire? lol

I was kinda like that but i read further, also clicked on his links.

Thanks OP, funnny as hell.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Only war mongering, religious fanatics who altho they are poor, they would rather help him make them poorer would like him.

This is Canada not America
!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Odd, because I am not a war-monger, religious or poor. He still sounds much better than the alternatives you guys have.

I see many posters didnt get the staire? lol

Most posters got it, but it was done very poorly.
edit on 2015/10/16 by Metallicus because: added

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
He took a nose dive in growing medical marijuana and any other kind, and as such IOU's are mounting. Anyone that has been harmed by this policies, ie fined, in jail, deprived of their right to grow their own feminized, organic, non GMO, non citrus destroyed medicine, or anything else, is a crime against them. He owes them and will be accounting at the end of life. IOU, he owes all he has harmed.

He has taken Canada, joined to Obama, Windsor's and Rothchild's hips, to the ME, to fund ISIL and murder, behead, rape, kill babies, impale children, the horrific stuff isn't even mentionable on line, by the hundreds of thousands.

He did this.

There is no washing it away, pretending it didn't happen. He needs, along with those mentioned, and far more than those mentioned, lifelong prison in a dungeon pit.

Canada is still a good country. He didn't ruin it on the surface of things, however, price controls in a world where it now takes 3 or 4 paychecks to pay the rent or morgage on one place too small for 3 or 4 families, well....

I'm sorry.

He needs to go down on bended knees and plead mercy.

I don't even know if they're human anymore, maybe they're chippped or borgs because how could humans do the stuff these guys do, and as was reported in the past, laugh, over someone's death via tainted food, and then apologize.

Really, we're way over their heads. Anyone, homeless, would be better suited to right this country. Real people, not them. They need justice and prison, here and anywhere else they dominate and enslave and murder others for profit and power.

And how is it he is running for the 4th term?

I'm sorry, that isn't just a tradition, and he's not allowed to break it.

Those who aren't selfish asshats, who haven't sold out children for careers and fast track, and left the majority on the wayside while patting their greedy little backs in self respect while looking down on the ones who have made the right choices, and suffered lack of food and resources on a planet that needs to run in eutopia fashion, ARE THE WITNESSES. We CARRY THE RECORD.

Not only is this Prime Minister going to face what he's done and who's he's hurt, but everyone who votes for this world as is, will also have IOU's delivered.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yes I'm more than angry, this is unbelievable that anyone is going along, in a dignified higher brow manner, with evil that is incomprehensible on this planet. Just brush it all away. Well you can't and its on you. You wear it.

In addition, his government failed in its mandate and another election should have been called but Queenie intervened, she's just a mascot, and it takes illegal treasonous corporate law, not constitutional or common, for her to sail in and illegally force us to keep his government. We should have another election, and that took place I think several elections ago.

He's not even legally in.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
lol @ everyone here who doesnt read. At least I can make myself laugh

a reply to: CranialSponge
There isnt enough Crown Royal in the world (luckily, Limited Edition doesnt leave our borders)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The world is horrific, worse now than ever, though I imagine historically it wasn't too great to live in Roman days, for example, etc.

But, while I would wish people would wake up a lot more, I don't believe anyone wears the karma for who they vote. Because, most don't even realize or understand its their governments supporting Isil and murdering hundreds of thousands of Christians and Muslims in the ME, with tax payer dollars funding that. They have no idea what is going on.
They are very competently lied to.

I think the elite are under some kind of twisted mindset where they can do as they please, the most hideous crimes, keep people in the dark, yet lay karma on innocents.

Well they can't.

If politics were understood by more, and the corruption understood by more, the councils of citizens I have been bringing up since high school classes, would already be here.

People are generally Good intentioned.

But my vote is to cast out the current corruption.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

TRUDEAU

Is winning. Liberals have completely swept Atlantic Canada and I believe it's an omen. Harper? You're fired.

Anyway, getting to the elephant in the room. The days of Marijuana decriminalization is on the horizon. Not only that, but Marijuana will be a booming industry pretty soon I predict. Right out of the gate. Will YOU be a part of the sea of money soon to flood Canadian entrepreneurs? I confess, I want a slice of that pie. Right now a business license to run a "medical" marijuana shop in Vancouver will set you back $30k annually in business licensing. In Seattle where it's already legal for recreation, $1k. Big difference. Once it's legalized I think we can see those license costs coming way down. Looking forward to a very lucrative market.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Justin Trudeau majority government. Just reached the 170 seats needed a moment ago, maybe over now.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

@184, its done.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

You are my new hero.

I'm only seeing this thread now, but it makes me happy knowing you're out there somewhere enjoying this day as much as I am (as well as many many other Canadians)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Aw, I'm so sorry it went over your head metallicus. Next time I will be sure to have a disclaimer for Americans who read 'poorly', "please read links for context".

edit on 20-10-2015 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
Hey I'm not one to promote things that distract us from problems, but the drug policy here is in serious need of a dose of reality. Whether or not you use them yourself, one has to realise that other people are regardless of legality. So I think all it comes down to is a matter of... should we make tax money off it? Or let violent drug dealers get all the money? Easy choice really.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Did you know the UN has been discussing decriminalizing all drugs? Something I read yesterday.

Yes, it's a no brainer. Tax it or give it all to the the criminals

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
Of course they did, didnt you read their Protocols? It's just like Brave New World, they need a distraction that keeps people docile and obedient. Make no mistake, they're doing it out of power, not freedom.

(Trudeau on the other hand is doing it out of rationale, contrasting to the globalist push for it)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join