It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm [Halloween2015]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Late evening was showing signs of an approaching cloud front, that grew steadily, moving in from the west. It was spreading sideways and up with swirling dark clouds mixed with thin white wispy tendrils.

With the sun setting below the cloud banks, the reds, oranges and purples were beginning to show up in the underside of the mass of clouds... It was becoming a beautiful, but eery sight!

"This cloud front has some odd looking clouds mixed in with it, does'nt it Jas?" Said Mitch to His Wife Jasmine.

"Yes there are some quite strange mixtures going on in there, aren't there?" She replied in Her Soft melodious voice...

With His raspy contrasting voice Mitch mentioned, "Isn't there supposed to be a Full Moon tonight? It should be rising soon..."

You're right Mitch, there is supposed to be a Full Moon, and an eclipse to boot!"

"This may turn out to be an interesting evening My Love..." Mitch responded.

As the evening started to wear on, the moon began to come up from the East. It was indeed a full Moon, and very large due to the atmosphere causing a magnification of it as it started to rise in all it's glory...

The Cloud Front had grown to the extent that it stretched completely across the western horizon and had spread towards the Couple at a fairly fast rate... In it could be seen separate swirling masses of clouds that would take the shape of torsos, shoulders, arms, and heads of hidious beings, to imaginative eyes! There were strange sounds being emitted from what seemed to be, coming from within the cloud banks!

"Mitch! Look at those shapes swarming around in those clouds! Do You see them?! And those sounds?! What are they from?!" Jas said in amazement!

"I can both see and hear all what You mentioned Jas! I have no idea what is going on here!!?" He said, clearly distressed. " I have never experienced such an event!!"

Wailing, and Moans could be hauntingly heard. Never before had these two, or quite possibly anyone, ever witnessed such happenings...

The sounds grew louder as the Cloud front moved ever faster towards them. Now the shapes in the clouds were definitely taking on Demonic form! Full figured torsos could be seen, formed by clouds! They were reaching towards the ground and grasping at the people underneath them with clawed hands!!

"Oh My but look at those arms reaching down Mitch!!! They look like they are scooping up People!!"

"They are Jas! Look over there at that one!" Mitch said as the Hands of an enormous Beast reached down with clawed hands and snatched up several people and tossed them into it's mouth! Throwing them inside it's huge gaping maw, a Demon Mashed the victims into pulp with it's sharp teeth! Blood was flowing freely from the edges of the mouth as the poor people were eaten!!

The scene repeated itself all across the Storm Front as the wave of Terror swept towards the witnessing couple. Reports were coming in from all over of the tramatic events, and being broadcast on televisions sets everywhere... People were scrambling for there vehicles and leaving, to flee the onslaught that was fast approaching!

The roads were soon full, and jammed with traffic. Some non believers were outside watching the front move in, but were soon heading away after seeing the reality of the situation!

Blood poored down like rain as the massive Storm moved over the area, soon covering everything beneath...

During all of this, the moon had risen to it's zenith. An eclipse had begun, and was casting a yellow light on the clouds and the Earth below. As the Moon was being covered, the reign of terror began to slow down. The Demons were somehow being effected by the eclipse! Seeing this, Mitch and Jasmine fled for their car, seeing it as their chance for escape.

With the full eclipse, the Terror Storm had ceased to move. It stood stagnent in the sky and the Demons merely hung still in the air.

When they noticed the change, the couple got out of their car and stood, mesmerized by the sight! Horns were honking from the still fleeing masses, and some people were still running away from the horror, screaming from fright...

"Mitch hunny, are You alright?" Jasmine said softly as she shook her sleeping Husband awake. "You were talking in Your sleep about Demons or something..."

"Hmmm? What Jas?" Mitch said sleepily as he awakened. "Oh, I guess I was having a bad dream. I'll tell You about it in the morning. Let's get back to sleep" Mitch said as a Storm front moved in from the West, and the Moon bagan to go into it's full eclipse...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Mitch, wake up you fool!
Very good, Syx. I liked the scale of your evil, the massive, vastness of the clouds compared to the tiny humans below. The pause for the eclipse when the storm stands still is just...sinister.
An excellent, eerie essay for Hallowe'en!

B x

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thanx Bean! I had another started recently that kept becoming, well dead ended.... This came to me as I went to sleep last night! LOL! Go figure eh? Glad You liked it!! NOW I have to get to reading everyone elses Stories!! I am heading for Yours now!!

Oh, I Love the Halloween Avatar You have chosen! So Freakin Cool!!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: beansidhe

This came to me as I went to sleep last night! LOL! Go figure eh?

The best creepy stories always come in the darkness

Nice one Syx.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Thanx AD! Glad Ya liked it!!

(Just noticed a Typo in the last sentence. Prob more I missed?... Figures I missed My edit time window. 4hrs? NOT! We get two max!! LOL!!)
edit on 16-10-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Nicely done! I like that the evil isn't under its own control. It just feasts on opportunity...nice twist...
~vroom

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Thanx for reading this Vroom! Glad You enjoyed the twist!!

I'll fly over and have a read of Yours now!!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
LOVE YOUR STORY..WAY TO COOL..I CAN SEE US BOTH SEEING THIS AND SAYING THE SAME THINGS...NOW I AM GOING TO BE SCARED OF CLOUDS THANKS...LOL...GREAT JOB HUN..LOVE YA..

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LOL CC! Umm Yah. Watch out for those incoming Storm Fronts!
Ya never know what they will bring!!! LOL!! Love Ya too...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

NEVER GOING OUT SIDE AGAIN..NO WAY...LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow, exciting, creepy and a great twist!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

LMFAO CC!!! You Silly Bear!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

"Wow, exciting, creepy, and a great twist!"
I've never had 5 nice compliments out of a 7 word sentence before!! THANX Night!!
edit on 16-10-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thoroughly enjoyed that, excellent scary work.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thanx for reading this and leaving a compliment PeppyCat! I do appreciate it!!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2015 by SyxPak because: Wrong Thread for that Post! Wow man, Must be asleep at the wheel!! LMAO!!!

top topics

join