It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Town Near Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConF7

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: intrptr

yeah i knew that but, you were talking about humanoid reptile overlords

The article was, not me. That was my point.

Stay tuned… every area 51 thread here goes aliens, eventually (meh).

Well if you keep commenting random s**t about aliens that has nothing to do with the point then its always going to end up there,

Like you linked area 51 to an ATS thread because you didn't want to create more mystery surrounding the folklore.

You could link area 51 to anything you wanted to garner views.

Moving along…

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

yeah i knew that but, you were talking about humanoid reptile overlords

The article was, not me. That was my point.

Stay tuned… every area 51 thread here goes aliens, eventually (meh).

Well if you keep commenting random s**t about aliens that has nothing to do with the point then its always going to end up there,

Like you linked area 51 to an ATS thread because you didn't want to create more mystery surrounding the folklore.

You could link area 51 to anything you wanted to garner views.

Moving along…

this was a simple thread in a big forum, asking some simple questions and asking if anyone heard similar. The whole point of this website is to discuss ideas and stories and facts. Currently you're doing none. Your manipulating posts and going way out of proportion to make yourself feel a big man
If you could remove yourself from commenting on any of my future posts as well as this one that would be highly respected many thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ConF7
My comments were simple, too. Sorry they didn't go along with your program.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

My comments were simple, too. Sorry they didn't go along with your program.

Welcome to ATS.

No problem, thanks for your comments

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

No Prob Con. My pleasure to help. Not sure if it's the same town You mentioned, but a town none the less...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

No Prob Con. My pleasure to help. Not sure if it's the same town You mentioned, but a town none the less...

I'm not to sure myself buddy but, any info helps, thanks again

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm afraid this story isn't true. The two nearest towns to Area 51 are Rachel and Alamo. If there was some town closer it would be pretty visible on satellite images. Also the period of base operation from the 50s and 60s is quite well documented, both by local residents and by people who worked on the base. I've never read anything about a mysterious town disappearing in any of these accounts.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gfad
I'm afraid this story isn't true. The two nearest towns to Area 51 are Rachel and Alamo. If there was some town closer it would be pretty visible on satellite images. Also the period of base operation from the 50s and 60s is quite well documented, both by local residents and by people who worked on the base. I've never read anything about a mysterious town disappearing in any of these accounts.

Thanks for the info. I just thought it was a cool story when it was told to me so i wanted to see if there was actually some truth behind it

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You BetchYa. You are Welcome!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Fyi: Bill has a serious eye disorder....hence the "stupid sunglasses indoors".

Your comment about that was stupid unto itself friend.

Back to the topic....

Thanks
edit on 16-10-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yeah the story is bunk, but I enjoyed the video. I always wanted to do that drive but my better judgement got in the way.

Silver Peak /Alkali is a lithium operation. When you hear stories about somebody whacking somebody in the desert and dumping the body down an old well, Silver Peak comes to mind because that actually happened. pvtimes.com...

Nevada has road signs to ghost towns. Just because there is a sign doesn't mean you will find anybody there. Golden Arrow and Silverbow out by the TTR are examples.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Fyi: Bill has a serious eye disorder....hence the "stupid sunglasses indoors".

Your comment about that was stupid unto itself friend.

Back to the topic....

Thanks

Is that you Bill?
It's not a 'serious' disorder at all, either.
Your comment was just generally stupid in itself.
Back to the topic...
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Just found this with a google search... Thought Ya might like to see it... I skipped first two minutes... Syx...

Looks like a lot of creepy Nevada towns I've seen - Goldfield in particular. Cherry Creek is another one.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Just found this with a google search... Thought Ya might like to see it... I skipped first two minutes... Syx...

Been to the hot springs and tried to get work at the Foote Mineral lithium plant at silver peak plus a gold mine near by.

About a town near area 51 i only have heard of was at the atomic test site and i think it was one of the one mine towns owned by the mining company.

There were a number of short lived small one mine towns in Nevada like New Pass Nevada, Berlin NV,

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Thanx for the input with Your information Gariac!
With My bad memory and all, I'm not usre if I had heard of the Body in the well incident.
(There may ne more similar cases?)
Most likely I had heard that before, but, umm, well wait.
What was I sayin?!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Cool Info there Foster! Thanx Man!
Noticing Your Avatar I take it You have done some trips to some of those towns?
One of My Step-Sisters lives in Henderson and has done a few Day-Trips,
to a couple Ghost Towns out there over the Years...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

By You sayin' ..."tried to get work..." I take that as They did not hire You? Sorry on That! And Yah, I have heard of some of the Boon Towns that had sprung up over Mining and went vacant after a Mine had dried up. Some towns however still prospered after losing Their Mines. They must've been populated for years longer, so there were chances for other businesses to be created, and stay afloat. I'd assume that anyway... (Yes I know about Assuming anything. ...Ass out of You and Me thing... LMAO!!!)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Fine. Your name is "IAMNOTADOCTOR". Thats you sir..

Back to topic...Ill watch....sunglasses off of course

MS
EMT/Advanced Life Support

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Additionally....

I will conclude with this final remark to get back on topic. I thought to say he wears those “stupid sunglasses” would be akin to saying you are wearing those “stupid jeans”…or “stupid contact lens”, shoes etc.
From here on, we will address only the thread topic to maintain the integrity of open discussion and conclusions of the original issue.
Thanks….MS

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: FosterVS

Noticing Your Avatar I take it You have done some trips to some of those towns?

Click the first link in my signature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join