It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Town Near Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Me and my friend were discussing Area 51 and he told me that there used to be a town really close to the base (this is when the base was being developed.) The town was basically extremely close and the locals said they could here drilling under there houses. After a few complaints got acknowledged by high officials in the base they invited the people of the town to the base. basically like an open day at the airfield like your local fair. By the way this was a town of about 40/50 people. So been curious about what they were actually doing there and with it being in walking distance basically the whole town showed unfortunately I don't know what happened in the base but supposedly no one ever returned back they just vanished and the town was removed shortly afterwards.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this, whether its true or whether there is more to the story...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ConF7

I've never heard that one. Maybe it's from a movie or some other work of fiction? Or just a legend.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

It may be my friend. I thought it was quite a spine chilling story so I wanted to see if there was any truth behind it

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That sounds familiar. I was thinking that it was an old coal mining town that had a small local mine. I will have to do some digging, my memory is failing me.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That just reminded me. it was a small mining town and the thing that made them curious was the fact there was drilling etc.. at night but no workers worked on a night so it was extremely strange.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

If you could do some digging maybe we might find something so i would be very repectful if you did some research buddy

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
There was a thread on that recently: Groom Mine

edit on 16-10-2015 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Clairaudience
Thanks for that link!!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Clairaudience

Thanks for the link but thats just one family. The story I was told was a full town of round about 40/50 people, maybe it is that there used to be a full town connected to the family that owned the mine...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Just found this with a google search... Thought Ya might like to see it... I skipped first two minutes... Syx...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks buddy! I'll give it a watch as soon as possible!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Going all in with the underground tunneling humanoid, reptilian overlords.

Why not?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Explain...
edit on 16-10-2015 by ConF7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Going all in with the underground tunneling humanoid, reptilian overlords.

Why not?

Explain

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Area 51 is a secret US military installation. The problem with secret military installations is nobody can get in there to verify anything or not, probably never will.

So any and all conjecture becomes possible, from wonder weapons to aliens, whatever. Its safe to run with any story, promoted enough it becomes de facto truth.

pfft…

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've never heard of this story and I like to think that I am one of the more informed Area 51 fans.
The story sounds quite far fetched to me, reminds me of something Bill Birnes (wearing his stupid sunglasses indoors) would have brought up on an episode of 'UFO Hunters'.

The YouTube video above is also definetely not anything related to this story - the town(s) shown in that video have at least hundreds, if not a few thousand residents in them.
They don't whack a post office in a town that only has 50 people in it.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

yeah i knew that but, you were talking about humaniod reptile overlords

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Yeah I understand what you're saying there. I was just informed about this and was wondering if anyone heard anything similar. Or if there was any truth behind it

edit on 16-10-2015 by ConF7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConF7

yeah i knew that but, you were talking about humanoid reptile overlords

The article was, not me. That was my point.

Stay tuned… every area 51 thread here goes aliens, eventually (meh).

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: ConF7

yeah i knew that but, you were talking about humanoid reptile overlords

The article was, not me. That was my point.

Stay tuned… every area 51 thread here goes aliens, eventually (meh).

Well if you keep commenting random s**t about aliens that has nothing to do with the point then its always going to end up there,

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join