It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Cashier FALSELY Accuses Me of Sexual Harassment?? Advice??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
LoneCloud, I am glad to see you are posting.
Funny Madonna and Eurythimics have been in my world for many years.

Hmmm, traveled the world and the seven seas.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hey! Hope you had a good Christmas, WalkInSilence!

I always really liked their music too. Some of what I am seeing lately is troubling. It forces me to wonder why I never saw it before at all, when now I see it so clearly. I still want to enjoy their music, although I would have to somehow hang onto the way I saw it before, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
LoneCloud

I hope you are well?
I hope life is treating you with compassion and giving you courage.

Within the last two weeks I have seen two Snowy Owls, one just today. Their broad wings and glide separate them from other winter fledged raptors.
So few raptors this year though.

We become so silent in here, so illusive, perhaps it is an advantage, but I tend to bond.
Be safe. (That is a command, big smile)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello How is life treating you?
Knock Knock.
I can't go knock on your door to see if you are OK. I hope you are.
We disappear in here, online, so impersonal at times, most of the time.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Hey, Silence
Sorry, I've been distracted, between work and my creative writing.

I'm doing a bit better than before. I've become quite strong and controlled, although it is difficult still because my inner child needs to heal. I haven't been sleeping that well lately, apparently. I sleep well, in terms of not waking up or having difficulty sleeping, but I wake up feeling tired, as if I wasn't really sleeping most of the night. My heart has been fluttery and I've had gas problems. Sounds like anxiety at work, as I write this. Consciously I feel alright.

Hope you are well?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

How good to see you and hear you are being creative.
I am happy to read you are coping with "The Dungeon" but it sounds a little like you are suppressing it so it is becoming physical. Don't get sick.

But perhaps it is the human condition in this world we have created, that we can't flee from stress.

Thanks for replying. Again good to hear from you.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You are probably right. It's annoying because it's not really the job that stresses me, just some of the attitudes there.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Update:

I have moved to a new town and am doing a new job! People seem a lot better here overall (this is a city and people have lives!) So far, so good!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2 This is great news! Thanks for the update.😊

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I am happy to see this dear. I hope it gives you peace of mind and more time to pursue your writing.
Was the transition hard?
)))Hugs(((

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Not hard emotionally, just a lot of work. I kept working, from the day before the move to the day of the move as soon as I got here. The company I am working for paid for a hotel for me and lent me the money for the first month rent for my apartment. I've finally had some time off to relax. I have a lot of healing to do yet, but I can do that here

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am so happy to hear that,

just relax my friend. This big guy seems to have perfected it.

It sounds like you have run in to a "Happy Spot", and it is wise to give your self time to heal. Most people ignore their wounds and end up as bitter neurotics.
))))HUGS(((((

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Seems that way yes. Thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2 hope things are going better and peaceful now... tried to keep track, and felt horrible as I related to bad work environment.
Peace, friend

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thanks, Peppycat. Well, it got real complicated, far too much for me to ramble on about and at this hour, but two 'friends' of mine betrayed me, and problems persisted even here with night crews and now I am suspicious that this one 'friend' who is apparently a criminal and a sociopath was responsible for stirring things up for me in these different stores. My world view has warped into something more cynical and my years and years of struggling to overcome social anxiety and mistrust seem to have been. well not completely in vain but somewhat wasted. I am more cynical and hard than I used to be and I don't see a way back to how I used to be. Not that I am not friendly and comfortable talking to people because I am, but at the same time my heart is buried under a cement wall, off-bounds.
edit on 14-7-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2 okay.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Well on the plus side I have a great job coming up and I am looking forward for a change.

I don't want to make you feel bad. I know life has been very unfair to you as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2 thanks,

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I made a new thread about possibly being homeless which basically extends from this....sigh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join