It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Cashier FALSELY Accuses Me of Sexual Harassment?? Advice??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Well, now my boss says that he doesn't expect anything further to happen, and neither should I, given the way the manager has handled it...great...just great...so, really, I should just report management...

Did he mean "Nothing more will happen about your complaint" or "Nothing more will happen about her complaint?"
The second case would have been cause for relief.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

It was vague. Typed in an email. I took it to mean there was nothing more we could do, and that this issue would be on-going. He said he doesn't think the manager believers the cashier. So, it sounds like a standstill situation. To me, it absolutely shouldn't be, but, sounds like it.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh Bummer, well what is done is done. I hate clichés by the way.
It is sad you are depressed but a natural reaction to the circumstances so don't worry about it. Your psyche is just dealing with stress as your body probably is too. Embrace it and say "Hay, lets figure this out" Respect what your body is telling you.

And smile to the Banshee and the others, make them talk about things they like to chat about without revealing your self. Yes it is horribly manipulating but you have take care of you because they obviously don't care.

There is the other side. I have found some people want others to suffer as much as they do, they can't stand a cheerful intelligent compassionate soul. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Each day it gets easier and I can relax a little more. As I do, the evil cashier gets increasingly annoyed. I think she really believed she'd finally broken me. She has no idea what I'm really made of, what horrors I've been through. If management would have decided to resolve this situation in the first place it wouldn't have ended up harming me as much as it did. Anyway, yes, as time goes on I'm considering that the source of her malice is that I am happy by nature. I have that ability to smile without knowing it and just be happy, even if life is hard. Soon as I feel a little less bad, that smile returns. Tonight I was smiling! Might be a sign of overcoming this mild depression. But of course, it really upsets her, and I have to wonder what she'll do next...I try not to but I know her and she will absolutely not accept me being happy.

BTW, you mentioned the holocaust before. Recently I started reading a graphic novel called "Maus," purely by coincidence. It's one of a number of books I've been meaning to get around to reading, but between work and writing I've put off for some time. It's about the artist's father, who was a strong and resourceful man who overcame the holocaust, at Auschwitz no less. I'd heard and seen dramatizations of the holocaust before, but the details of this book paint an even grimmer picture than I previously realized. It was sheer hell. I think the most disturbing aspect of it was how easily the Nazis brutalized innocent people and yet carried on with their own lives as if none of it matter one iota to them. They lost no sleep from it. Never should the good people of this world underestimate the evil ones...once they get the power to be evil, they have no problem carrying it out.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hay LoneCloud, I hope all is well?
Ah yes "evil". We must also take a hard look at our selves. Evil is so many things, am I indifferent to the sufferings of our world? am I behaving as a sheep in the flock, fear driven scared of taking an independent stand? Am I judgmental because it suites my agenda?

I do find my self a coward at times perhaps due to social habituation.
I think we all suffer in lives of quite desperation (can't recall who said that).
What constantly baffles me is, as mentioned previously, how people want you to be in "the same boat" as they are, they bond in their misery. It is such a basic human condition, I should look into it.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
LoneCloud pardon me but I am terribly annoying.
Are you OK?
WIS

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
LoneCloud pardon me but I am terribly annoying.
Are you OK?
WIS
I'm annoying too. LoneCloud, everything okay?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Oh no, not annoying at all! I thought I was lol Sorry, I haven't been on ATS lately. I've been busy on writing projects. Your kindness and understanding have been very helpful for me

Yes, they do indeed want us in the "same boat" as them, even though we all suffer in different ways, it seems.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Not at all! Glad to see people who care

I'm getting by a day at a time. It's not just the cashier but issues of my past and even spiritual things that have weighed on me with this situation, and some days are better than others, some weeks better than others. I may need to pray more deeply and more often. I was, before all this happened. The hardest part lately is that my eyes are getting dry, whether from medication or sleep loss, and they get sore and then start watering like I'm crying. This triggers the inner pain I carry inside and it ironically comes out as my eyes sting and water. Most people feel some degree of awkwardness around me lately, though not everyone. Some smirk when they see me with sore eyes and/or hurt. Some reactions make me feel like I'm back in school with children (some will literally carry on like kids.) The evil cashier is always miserable, though she tries to laugh around me, thinking this will bother me, but I don't even believe the sincerity of it when she acts happy.

Most people aren't that comfortable around her either though, at least. So, it's not like people have taken her side.

This past week was particularly hard for some reason. I've felt so broken and helpless for some reason. I'm doing my best to push through, to deal with my insecurities and handle it better. I am looking for another job, BTW, but I don't know how long it will take to find another good job.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2 Glad you are doing somewhat okay? It's weird how watering eyes can trigger an emotional response. It happens to me when I chop onions. Releasing emotions can be very helpful to ones well being, for me at least. Praying for help with nasty situations is one of the best things you can do. God only gives us what we can handle and many times, when life brings us down we remember to connect with God even more. When everything's perfect we sometimes forget to thank God or pray to him.
I'll remember you in my prayers and ask that you find a better work environment.
I'm glad to read you have been writing, that is your main passion?
Thanks for responding and keep strong as you have been doing!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thanks

When I'm alone or with people close to me I don't mind getting emotional, but not while doing my job. These people are gossipers and they're probably already saying I'm having an emotional breakdown. I don't care what people think for the most part. Some people have already spread a number of rumours about me. It is like being back in high school, this town I mean. But I ignore the rumours as best as I can.

Overall, I believe I'm alright. Prayer should help.

Yes, I've been writing since I was 6 years old, in the form of comic books originally. Now I am a self-published author. Of course, it's my dream to be able to write for a living. It requires lots of work and sacrifice, but I love writing so much that it doesn't usually feel like work. The trick is to write what you love. For me, that's fantasy, Sci-Fi and supernatural thrillers. I want to write less violent stories than what I have in the past, not just because I don't want to be a negative influence but because I think it's bad writing to rely too much on it. With writing I'm always exploring myself and the world around me. It's very healthy to do any kind of art.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
LoneCloud

I am very happy to see you are around and writing. My time is limited right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

That's cool, WalkinSilence. Hope you are well.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thank you LoneCloud Christmas is on its way and I am fine. As far as fine goes.

Here is a little season cheer, a Scandinavian "Nisse" showing the way to the feast.
If wishes are worth any thing, I wish you to live in peace. A peaceful place where you are loved. Where you don't have to fight every day to be you.
I hope you will find this sanctuary within you.
How odd that we say "within" as if within can be separated from "outside". Dualism. Will we ever get rid of it. We are odd beings.
edit on 8-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: fiddles

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That made me smile

Yes, we each have inside, yet it is all part of the outside lol Guess we each have our own little world where we perceive things our own way, work through our confusions and imagine things differently than we've experienced them. I guess the trick is to learn to accept and adapt to the world around us better and allow our inner world/s to naturally reflect it. Perhaps that is harmony.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
A little more season cheer.

So this may give you some consolation as it is part of my tale.

For more than a year now I have avoided discussing with any one how I felt about leaving that beloved work place. I didn't drive past it I refused to discuss it with former colleges when I encountered them.
The night mares where gone, the uncontrollable sobbing had seized six month or so ago. (I really loved working there for those people, it was a nursing home)
The other day in a store I meet a former co-worker. She asks if I have heard any thing and I very bluntly told her I couldn't talk about it. She proceed to tell me that my tormenter had been fired. Fired. After twenty-five years.
I ran away. That person hated the residence with a vengeance and she couldn't stand that I was loyal to them so she pushed me out.
My night mares and tears started all over again.

How do we cope with evil LoneCloud?
I find no comfort knowing she is gone. Only by divine intervention will I find vindication. I was so totally dishonored that I can't see that rectified ever.
Are we just pieces in a puzzle that can't be put together?
I am tired of fighting but I can't give in to tyranny either. So I guess I must fight. On a battle field in a fog cover swamp.
How are you? I pray you are well.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You're a sensitive soul like me. It's seem that life is quite challenging for us. You have a beautiful soul and that's what evil seems to hate the most. It doesn't give us satisfaction to know that, or not much, but at least we can be happy with who we are; that we are good people.

Often it's the little things that help the most. A moment of listening to peaceful silence or petting a pet or listening to beautiful music or making or enjoying art. Even treating yourself to something that you rarely do. These sorts of things, through being kind to ourselves, warms our hearts. It's amazing how easily a sensitive soul can break, or when we are broken how deep it goes, but it is also amazing how the light in us heals and gives us strength to keep going. Most people conceal themselves, and they toughen themselves a lot, to more easily face this difficult world. A soul like yours has the natural impulse to stay true to who you are, to never give in to evil. You are strong and resilient because you never lost who you are at heart; your spirit remains strong in you. It comes through your words. Few may understand the difficulty in being a sensitive soul, but at least sensitive souls do understand and appreciate each other.

Well, like you I also am praying for the strength to get through. I have gone through both of my days off without sleep. This thing with the cashier has opened up old wounds and I feel like I'm slowly falling apart. I know I have the strength to pull through, I just need to show myself the kindness I need to keep going, such as praying for strength.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
For LoneCloudHopper and Walkin...Wishing you love, light and peace.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
That was so sweet of you a big bear hug.

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
And you right in all of it, I don't even have a comment, very unlike me

All though, I get the last word any way, please try to get some sleep.

Night Thanks you both warm my heart.
edit on 13-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Just a thought

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Dear LoneCloud

I pray all is well, Have a Blessed Christmas.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join